9th Issue Heroin Discussion v. quit drooling on yo keyboard

When do you smoke cigarettes?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I used to save my haggles too. After I scraped out a pile of them I was bummed out at how much time and money I had wasted. I stopped saving them after that.

I'm not wearing panties today, sorry man. Even if I was I make sure to iron that lacy little thing so it don't get in a bunch ;)

I could care less about what you do, I'm not sweating it, especially over you don't worry. It just gets kind of annoying hearing someone bragging about how much dope they do, then say how much they hate it and how it ruined their life, and then say "Oh I'm going to try to better my life and clean up because I need it, wish me luck guys!" and next thing you know they're right back at "yeah I'm so cool, I'm wicked high right now dudes".

Instead of the little boy who cried wolf, it's the junkie with no self respect who cried sobriety.

I don't know if you're just kidding and trying to mess with people, or if you just really don't give a fuck about yourself and are really that far gone but man it's really annoying and makes it hard to respect you at all. There was a while where I kind of felt for you, I thought maybe down inside you're really a good a kid that just got in over his head and maybe needs a little help but you have made it pretty clear that you're just a complete idiot, a hopeless junkie who doesn't even attempt to help himself so he will never amount to anything worth me wasting my time giving a shit about. And you've got this really bad/ self righteous attitude to boot. By now I'm pretty sure nobody feels sorry for you or thinks you're cool at all. It gets real boring reading the same thing from you all the time. Why don't you come up with some new material once in a while or something?

If you're gonna clean up and get off dope then do it and we'll all believe it when we see it. I honestly hope you do. Until then please just stop wasting our time by making us read your made up BS.

im gona quit doing dope tomorrow you guys!!!

I'm going to give immodium a try and see if it helps with the withdrawals. I'm on day 4 and it hasn't been bad, but since I have nothing to do I am going crazy with boredom, so I figure I have nothing to lose by giving it a try, and I will at least feel good eating some sort of pill. I'll report back.

and i will say by doing this it made me really depressed and sick to my stomach, you dont realize how much you spend and how many bags you do until something like this and i regret even doing this cause it made me really mad and sad..this is easy over a years worth, not sure how many months past a year but id say its a solid years worth

Ya man I try not to think about that shit. I've been spending a large percentage of my money on booze and drugs since probably 16 and I'm 30 now so... I could've easily bought a house and paid cash. That's for sure.

I'm going to give immodium a try and see if it helps with the withdrawals. I'm on day 4 and it hasn't been bad, but since I have nothing to do I am going crazy with boredom, so I figure I have nothing to lose by giving it a try, and I will at least feel good eating some sort of pill. I'll report back.

I remember sixpartseven did a long taper with nothing but, immodium. IIRC he was buying huge bottles of it and I think he had some good success over a few months. I've had some decent results when I couldn't get anything for a few days. Anyways man, I'd love to see how this works for ya as I'd love to try it if for no other reason then to stop using suboxone in between my full agonist doses.

I remember sixpartseven did a long taper with nothing but, immodium. IIRC he was buying huge bottles of it and I think he had some good success over a few months. I've had some decent results when I couldn't get anything for a few days. Anyways man, I'd love to see how this works for ya as I'd love to try it if for no other reason then to stop using suboxone in between my full agonist doses.

It is definitely helping with the RLS. There is really no way that something like that can be placebo IMO. My legs were moving like crazy before, and have been all week. Then just now I was reading someones post about RLS, and it made me realize that my legs are finally still. Other than that, it seems to be working a bit. I'm just chilling and listening to music, whereas I just wanted to rip peoples heads off before since I haven't been sleeping much, and my anxiety was sky high. Now I just feel normal, which is all I can ask for. Again, I wasn't in bad withdrawal before, but it seems to have gone away.

Edit: This is at a dose of 10mg.

It is definitely helping with the RLS. There is really no way that something like that can be placebo IMO. My legs were moving like crazy before, and have been all week. Then just now I was reading someones post about RLS, and it made me realize that my legs are finally still. Other than that, it seems to be working a bit. I'm just chilling and listening to music, whereas I just wanted to rip peoples heads off before since I haven't been sleeping much, and my anxiety was sky high. Now I just feel normal, which is all I can ask for. Again, I wasn't in bad withdrawal before, but it seems to have gone away.

Edit: This is at a dose of 10mg.

immodium is an Opiate that is why it works wonders for WD

Tommy, the immodium is a godsend for me bro. From your posts, I think me and you are similiar in the amount and how often I use dope. When I take a break I usually get a day or two that's pretty miserable. Then after that it's mental cravings and the damn restless legs that keep me up all night.

The lope works miracles for it. And I don't think it's necessary to eat stupidly large amounts of it like some talk about. I'll eat around 12-14mgs in the morning and another 6-8mgs late afternoon. Then slowly taper it to nothing within 1.5 to 2 weeks.

I never stay on longer than that. Supposedly they will give pretty rough, drawn out wds themselves. So yeah, I sleep like a baby every night cause of them guys. Very big believer of lope for opiate wd's. Good luck with that.

I never knew Immodium was strong enough to get high. Maybe I'll give it a try someday.

^ Trust me, I'm not high. It just makes the withdrawals go away for the most part, but that likely has a limit depending on the current use of the person. I wasn't using much, so I didn't need much relief.

Chinky, I used your analogy about dope being like your first love a couple of weeks ago and all of my friends loved it. They were all impressed that I made such a good analogy, so I had to tell them I got it from BL.

Jeebis, I don't think chinky meant anything about you using, I believe his rocky post and Reckless post was directed at The Rock Monster.

i just had to go back and reread it..it wasa good one if i say so myself

Poweeeeer to the people, power to the PEOPle... you know, John Lennon (?). *I'm ripped.ay,

Anyway, regarding the topic of heroin - I've been CONSISTENTLY getting great batches from my Chicago hook. And bags are not only SUPERB, but fat as hell!

I have finally felt the oh so wonderfully spoken about 'rush' - and it was wonderful. I fear I have ONE foot over 'that line'.

for those of you who like interesting stories heres one that i saw tonite on pbs and i guess it was the first showing of it cause the only place i can find it is on frontlines page..

but its called "opium brides" and its about a topic that prolly has never been brought up before when the subject is heroin..

http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontline/opium-brides/

its an interesting look. and a rare one also

I did, indeed. I tried it a couple weeks ago. A friend came over, a recovering addict (... horrible, in retrospect that I provided the rigs, etc) and I had some dope as well as oxy IRs. I really had been struggling with the idea of taking that leap for a long long time, with lots of my new 'friends' (not really my friends, but you ALL know what I mean) 'do' IV and I see them shoot all the time. Being one who only snorts my shit, I felt awkward but mostly intrigued GREATLY! They looked like they were enjoying it so much more than I.

So, I went to the exchange (on a few occasions... once a loooong time back, just 'in case') and got my supplies. I tried hitting on my own for a LONG time (I still haven't succeeded). Then, when 'JB' came over I asked hi m to help me out. He hit RIGHT away! It looked so EASY and felt incredible. It was my oxy (which I know is DUMB to shoot, or at least 'not worth it long term thinking' however it DID provided a heavier 'stone' feeling, no rush however) as well as a shot of a HALF bag of dope. I didn't really get a rush from this, a nice euphoria and heavier feeling than snorting, but no rush.

Then this past week and again today, I had my girlfriend 'B' hit. She got it right away first time as well, today she missed a little, but got it quick after that. First time felt ... just amazing! I felt that RUSH and I could not have described that had I tried before that moment. It was great... I thought 'what the fuuuuuuuuuuuck is that feeling? I love it!'. Now... I really want to hit on my own. Going to the exchange tomorrow for more cleans.

So why did I do it? I needed to feel that feeling for myself (how repetitive, huh)... I'm already so far IN that why not just go all the way. In my head and heart I really hope that I won't let it kill me, nor will I let myself get MUCH more out of control than I already am. I've tapered a hell of a lot and cut my expenses (on H) significantly. So, I feel good about using the needle (as of now). I am realistic, however... so I'm prepared for all that to NOT end up as planned. haha! Hell, I never thought I'd 'be stupid enough' to try H!

(long answer ;)) Chinky, I've read a shit ton of your posts and believe you do not IV but snort them... am I right? Why do YOU use the method that you use?

Status
Not open for further replies.