9th Issue Heroin Discussion v. quit drooling on yo keyboard

When do you smoke cigarettes?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
people come and go man..she hasnt been on in like 2 weeks

i could check her FB but i dont know if i ever added her cause i dont go on that shit really

i can make a list 20deep of asking where some one is..some stop posting, some OD some are in jail..you just never know

i mean wheres davis at?

Chinky I don't think you would have went to the needle if you were doing dope back then or i could be wrong. Sucks about your brothers friend. I only had 1 friend die. He had finally cleaned up and was off his methadone for a few months. He had methadone and valium in him when he died. I still miss him he was the only friend that I had that understood being a dope fiend.

When I was doing dope I thought about it but didn't want to go that way. It is harder to od from snorting I think but it did happen to me.

i jsut said that i would cause peer pressure is a motherfucker and i did most drugs that were put infront of me if my friends were doing them also..ive always been afraid of needles and thats partially why i dont do it now, so youre right i prolly wouldnt have but ya never know..and about ODing while snorting, it can happen but i feel like you have to have a very low tolerance and inexperianced for it to happen, that or your just careless and do somethign like snort 3 bags at one time, instead of pacing yourself

and with blue...i just checked i didnt find an obit or see her in jail, so hopefully shes just takin sometime off and kickin back relaxin

..and about ODing while snorting, it can happen but i feel like you have to have a very low tolerance and inexperianced for it to happen, that or your just careless and do somethign like snort 3 bags at one time, instead of pacing yourself

i agree. you hit that comfortable place far before you start to hit the downside...unless you do something stupid. kinda like the time i blew an oc80 when I was under the impression it was a 40. hooray for violently throwing up for awhile while driving around with a few heads, lol.

but how was everyone's new year? the girl and I were gonna go to a party but we got really bad vibes about travelling (it was a half hour away in east bumfuck in fog and light rain) even though it was mainly our friends from highschool and college whom I had not seen a while. stayed home with a bottle of champagne, 4gs of purple kush, and an 8ball of what has been deemed the best coke i've seen in my city.

my guy (or girl in this case, rather) dropped the ball off to me in a tied off corner of the bag. thought it was powder at first. i opened it up and it was 2 beautiful rocks and .1 of powder. that's why it's lasted my gf and i from friday until 15 minutes ago when she left...with the last 1.1 of it, lol.

but now it's time to start what i call "sobriety without a cause." nothing but bud/alcohol/what im scripted except concerts/celebrations. lets see how long it is until i start celebrating Hump Day and Hump Day's Eve

whats most scary to me is back when i was in highschool i knew 1 or 2 people who did dope and they were really like the social outcasts but now its almost mainstream and if i was in highschool nowadays and had all my friends doing it theres no doubt in my mind id prolly be stickin a needle in my arm right now, if i would even be alive...

Yeah man, when I went to school I was part of the "drug crowd" I guess you could say and there was only a couple of people (like 1 or 2) I can think of who did dope and it was like- damn they're fucked up. I like to get high but who uses heroin?
Now that's a super normal thing in my area starting about a year or two after I graduated I guess that school is full of dope now and you got 15, 16 year old kids getting arrested for it and shit. I didn't start playing with dope till years later. It's a pretty rural/suburban area so there's not a whole lot of people and you sure wouldn't expect it much out here in the woods but it happens. I too have lost a friend of mine from this shit. It's getting crazy out here you hear about it more and more

theres gotta be a hot batch goin around cause some other girl from the area OD last night..my brother didnt know the girl but is pretty sure she hung out with the kid who OD 2 days ago..

2 ODs in 2days..wish i knew where to get that dope from..err maybe i dont

Dont lie chinky we all know if we could find that flame we would get it then be all ok this shit is flame ima just do a little bit. Then we'd either be really high or really dead.

i agree. you hit that comfortable place far before you start to hit the downside...unless you do something stupid. kinda like the time i blew an oc80 when I was under the impression it was a 40. hooray for violently throwing up for awhile while driving around with a few heads, lol.

That's usually the case. But add benzo's to the equation and then it sort of changes. One extra line might put you out.

This last week or so has been a disaster for me and apparently most people I've heard from around the city. Everyone has either been dry or has been getting really bunk tar. Even though the balloons still weigh about .1, they're about 1/4 as potent as they normally are. It's times like these I'm glad I always have subs to fall back on. Just frustrating that I couldn't catch a proper nod on NYE.

damn that sucks, no new years nod!!!

thats weird tho dude, ive been doin this shit for 3 or 4 years n never ran into some bunk or a drought.. maybe it depends on who you know ;)

holy hell did i luck out. friend of mine owed me 8 dollars and was coming down to smoke. he handed me 2 4mg dilaudid instead :D

edit: day just got better. friend just left, and i just found the movie copy of A Clockwork Orange my parents gave me for xmas (knowing it's one of my favorite books and movies, both in their own right, of all time.), a little bit of weed, and 2 cigs on my floor. guess how i'm killing my night....

holy hell did i luck out. friend of mine owed me 8 dollars and was coming down to smoke. he handed me 2 4mg dilaudid instead :D

edit: day just got better. friend just left, and i just found the movie copy of A Clockwork Orange my parents gave me for xmas (knowing it's one of my favorite books and movies, both in their own right, of all time.), a little bit of weed, and 2 cigs on my floor. guess how i'm killing my night....

OMG dude that movie is a trip. enjoy

i love the movie. i also love the book, aswell. they are both extremely good in their own right + the movie doesnt include the last chapter of the book :D

i also LOVE reading one flew over the cukoo's nest. the movie was meh, but i saw it after reading, so it was like "where the fuck did 40 pages go?" every 20 minutes.

ive never read one flew over the cuckoo's nest, even though i was supposed to in high school..

however i have seen the movie, and it was pretty good

i like reading but i hate forced reading..

right now im reading " the devil in the white city"..its about the 1893 worlds fair in chicago and its creater daniel burnham and about the serial killer h.h. holmes who preyed on women who came and visited the fair..its not a biography but its also not fiction...its mainly all sourced from newpaper articles and diarys and things of that nature..so far its been real good, i just wanted to read it before leonardo decaprio releases a movie about it cause he bought the right to it

speaking of victimizing women, i recently saw the girl with the dragon tattoo, which was totally BA. If yall like goin to movies, i recommend this one for sure

Status
Not open for further replies.