9th Issue Heroin Discussion v. quit drooling on yo keyboard

When do you smoke cigarettes?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
yup..

how are you guys doin this evening?

i am sufficiently high in some dope ;)

I thought you were going to rehab after new years? Apparently not, what a surprise...
If you want to get clean, at least try. If not, stop blowing smoke up our asses. I only like smoke in my lungs.

i agree. you hit that comfortable place far before you start to hit the downside...unless you do something stupid. kinda like the time i blew an oc80 when I was under the impression it was a 40. hooray for violently throwing up for awhile while driving around with a few heads, lol

Ha reminds me of the time an old roommate had just gotten stitches because he almost ripped off half his lip/ cheek and it was really hurting him so someone gave him half an oxy. He had no tolerance so he didn't want to take too much and he showed it to me to ask what it was. I said it was half a 20, and as soon as he ate it and left i called to tell him "i mean that is 20, it's half a 40. Sorry". Lol he had to have his ex-girlfriend come pick him up and drive him home from the bar because he was throwing up

i dont pay any attention anymore when he says that and dont get me wrong ill be first in line to support and root him on when that time cvomes but until then i dont pay it no attention

just got done with dinner now its time to get high

*team nod assemble*

way ahead of you. Now I have to go drive to my friend's girlfriend's house (actually the same guy I mentioned with the half an OC) cause she's making us dinner. Meatloaf and onion soup, she's the best. Texted me at work today to invite me to dinner for no reason. I hope she doesn't notice I'm all high, she wouldn't approve. She's so sweet and genuinely cares, she puts up with a lot of BS from all of us but doesn't like the hard drugs. She doesn't do any drugs, only drinks sometimes. He will notice I'm sure but won't say anything in front of her. :|

Edit: Also, I'm pissed. My tolerance has doubled in the last week alone. Fucking Opana. I love it, but I hate when it does this to me. Time for a break. Or some oxy if I can find it.

id love to try opana but i dont even know how many mgs i would need so i dont even bother...i mean when yoiu need 5,6,7 bags of dope, whats the point? i mean shit i prolly need 100mgs of that shit or something i dont even know

I would be disappointed with opana or any other semi-synthetic opioid if I was doing smack.. I've tried them all, even fent. None of them ever gave me the feeling that I got from smack.

I have still yet to try oxymorphone. Never even seen it IRL. From what I gather from people on here you either love it or not regardless of experience with other opioids.

so did you get it in or what..details homie

and its good your tryin to be healthy and all but you sound like a bitch talking about going on a diet and only eating salads, fruit and yogurt..come one dude, guys dont do that shit, just go to the gym and work out if your tryin to be healthy, leave the salads and yogurt for females and dudes tryin to fit into their girlfriends jeans, which is a whole nother topic

and dont get me wrong i like fruits and i love salads but normally ill have a 16oz steak and a double baked potato with it...if i went out to eat with one of my dudes and he ordered just a salad and made sure the dressing was fat free, id prolly get up and go find a table by myself or atleast make him do a shot of jager and goldshlager...something to man up the situation....naw fuck that i would definetly get up and leave

Last edited:
^^^Damn son i'm glad there is someone keeping it real around here. Steak and lobster was dinner for me tonight. Fuck a soup and salad.

I thought you were going to rehab after new years? Apparently not, what a surprise...
If you want to get clean, at least try. If not, stop blowing smoke up our asses. I only like smoke in my lungs.

sorry i didnt mean to get your panties in a bunch

here you go guys

i took a empty can of arizona ice tea and started putting all my empty bags in it, cause i just needed a place to put ait and i was curious how long and how many it would take to fill it up..i dont know how long it took to fill it up and also some of these caps are from a while ago that i had saved cause theres always a little bit left in the cap and i save them for a rainly day when i broke and sick and i can normally take 20-30emptys and get a decnet line out of it and that take th sick away for that day, the bags in these pics are one that were ready to throw away cause i got \everythign out of them

well here the pics to show you
NSFW:

Snapshot_20120102.jpg

Snapshot_20120102_1.jpg

Snapshot_20120102_5.jpg

Snapshot_20120102_4.jpg

Snapshot_20120102_3.jpg

then these 2 pics are to show you what 1000$ worth of emptys is that i pulled out the big bag and to show how many are left ($100/jab, 14 bags in a jab, so here 140 emptys compared to whats left in the bag)
NSFW:

Snapshot_20120102_12.jpg

Snapshot_20120102_11-1.jpg

Last edited:
and i will say by doing this it made me really depressed and sick to my stomach, you dont realize how much you spend and how many bags you do until something like this and i regret even doing this cause it made me really mad and sad..this is easy over a years worth, not sure how many months past a year but id say its a solid years worth

holy hell did i luck out. friend of mine owed me 8 dollars and was coming down to smoke. he handed me 2 4mg dilaudid instead :D

edit: day just got better. friend just left, and i just found the movie copy of A Clockwork Orange my parents gave me for xmas (knowing it's one of my favorite books and movies, both in their own right, of all time.), a little bit of weed, and 2 cigs on my floor. guess how i'm killing my night....

somehow this got better. right after posting, my girlfriend called me. she picked me up to hang out with some friends RIGHT after i had blown the dilaudid. so i go, get drunk, smoke up, get a little free coke. then i trade my dealer a couple concert tickets to an event im promoting for .3 of some great coke. go home, and it's .5. gave my gf half and now im about to get drunk, high, and coked out of my skull while on the downslope of dilaudid to watch my movie :D

i thought it was just weed and alcohol for you, no hard drugs??

sorry i didnt mean to get your panties in a bunch

I'm not wearing panties today, sorry man. Even if I was I make sure to iron that lacy little thing so it don't get in a bunch ;)

I could care less about what you do, I'm not sweating it, especially over you don't worry. It just gets kind of annoying hearing someone bragging about how much dope they do, then say how much they hate it and how it ruined their life, and then say "Oh I'm going to try to better my life and clean up because I need it, wish me luck guys!" and next thing you know they're right back at "yeah I'm so cool, I'm wicked high right now dudes".

Instead of the little boy who cried wolf, it's the junkie with no self respect who cried sobriety.

I don't know if you're just kidding and trying to mess with people, or if you just really don't give a fuck about yourself and are really that far gone but man it's really annoying and makes it hard to respect you at all. There was a while where I kind of felt for you, I thought maybe down inside you're really a good a kid that just got in over his head and maybe needs a little help but you have made it pretty clear that you're just a complete idiot, a hopeless junkie who doesn't even attempt to help himself so he will never amount to anything worth me wasting my time giving a shit about. And you've got this really bad/ self righteous attitude to boot. By now I'm pretty sure nobody feels sorry for you or thinks you're cool at all. It gets real boring reading the same thing from you all the time. Why don't you come up with some new material once in a while or something?

If you're gonna clean up and get off dope then do it and we'll all believe it when we see it. I honestly hope you do. Until then please just stop wasting our time by making us read your made up BS.

Instead of the little boy who cried wolf, it's the junkie with no self respect who cried sobriety.

qft

best analogy, since one of mine

persoanlly i just dont get it either..are you saying it just to say something? or is it to have people think about and feel for you?...if your gonna take a break for a few days then say that, thers no shame in that but dont say your gonna quit for good and to wish you luck knowing thats not what your gonna do as soon as you get some money

like i said i got no problem with you but hes completely right, the shit is old and its exactly like what i quoted..its liek the boy who creid wolf

its like you say it to make people wish you luck and cheer you on and give you props, just to make yourself feel better or something..when you know damn well your not gonna attempt it...like i said it seems like you say it when you might be broke and got no money and havent figured out who you can scam yet so you ust say your gonna quit, then you hit a lick and its back to the dope...i mean even when you really pushed it and went and bought subs, you end up like smoking the subs tryin to get high on...wtf. who does that?..and im not trying to pile on..its just i dont ge it and you never seem to explain yourself

i thought it was just weed and alcohol for you, no hard drugs??

i really am trying to stick to that, it's just that recent news has had me in hysterics and in a terribly, terribly, terribly dark place. surgery regarding mother's chronic illness + my brother's going to jail + my father's abusive nature + my friend trying to kill herself has had me a wreck. that's why my friend gave me dillies instead of money.

the coke was a random situation since i was hanging out with her (and some of my other friends), and she was giving me some key bumps. she was gonna buy the tix off me anyways, but my fiend self decided to trade them.

it's part of the reason why im doing all of whatever i have tonight. i cant keep doing this high-for-a-few-hours-then-craving-for-4-days thing anymore

i know i caved and completely threw my goal out the window, but fuck it. i know i need to cut back, i really do and i do try, i just fucked up tonight. im still hating myself for it, which is also part of the reason im doing it all tonight

actually i had just found out about the surgery and my brother's incarceration today.

if it came off as me trying to justify my usage, i apologize. i mean, hell, i put it in my body. noone else did. just saying what lead up to it due to your asking.

i fucked up the goal, but it doesnt matter. everyone's made that goal a million times before..so i'll just stfu.

but it'll get easier since I have no money and am saving all my shenanigans up to go fucking nuts during the event im putting on later this month (which is also the next time i'll have income). figured vip w/ stage access, free drinks, and a nice dope/adderall combo (or just an assload of coke w/ dope to come down on) would tide me over until febuary for my next event.

Chinky, I used your analogy about dope being like your first love a couple of weeks ago and all of my friends loved it. They were all impressed that I made such a good analogy, so I had to tell them I got it from BL.

Jeebis, I don't think chinky meant anything about you using, I believe his rocky post and Reckless post was directed at The Rock Monster.

I have still yet to try oxymorphone. Never even seen it IRL. From what I gather from people on here you either love it or not regardless of experience with other opioids.

I think that it is probably the most diverted pain killer per percentage of people being prescribed it. I know the quantity of oxy preparations on the street is higher, but for the amount of people scripted Opana, I think a higher percentage of them flip off at least most of their script compared to that of oxy.

They are a gold mine, especially for those people that are scripted them but don't like them, and know how much they go for on the street. The few people that I know that get prescribed both Opana and oxy, keep the oxy for themselves, and flip off the Opana. There will always be people that prefer one over the other, but it seems that most prefer oxy.

and i will say by doing this it made me really depressed and sick to my stomach, you dont realize how much you spend and how many bags you do until something like this and i regret even doing this cause it made me really mad and sad..this is easy over a years worth, not sure how many months past a year but id say its a solid years worth

It's crazy how careless we get over time. Keeping them in a can like that isn't all that bad, but I remember when I wouldn't keep any evidence of empties. I would at least cut up the stamps with a scissor until you couldn't even make out what it was, or crumple them up and go for a walk to either toss them in someones trash can if it was garbage night and they were at the curb, or I would just drop them down the sewer. Then over time I just started to crumble them up and bury them a bit in the garbage in my house, and now, I just toss them in the garbage in my room. For a few weeks, all that was in my garbage was rubber bands, and stamp bags that were just ripped in half, and anybody that ever saw one would know what it was still.

On another note, I should be straight by now if I get a call back for this job and need to piss for them. I didn't really kick much, but still have them restless legs, and I can fall asleep at a decent time, but I wake up so early now, and then end up tired all day. I'm not tempted to use at all because I would be seriously screwing myself over at any chance of a job with this company, and they are one of the major ones that actually hires around me, so it's not worth it to risk it. The thing that sucks though, is I'm just playing the waiting game now, so it's not like getting high at this point would get in the way of things. The obvious benefit is that I won't have to kick if I am hired, or have to keep a habit up to stay well.

chinky said:
if i went out to eat with one of my dudes and he ordered just a salad and made sure the dressing was fat free, id prolly get up and go find a table by myself or atleast make him do a shot of jager and goldshlager...something to man up the situation.

There's something wrong with that statement. "Man up, have a shot of Jager." I think that a whiskey or bourbon may be the only things that could redeem the manly-hood of the person.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.