• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

96 deaths, 27 years, justice - Hillsborough

Like I've said before. Don't feed the troll. Ignore them and hopefully they'll fuck off. And die, preferably by being crushed to death slowly.

Like I've said before. Don't feed the troll. Ignore them and hopefully they'll fuck off. And die, preferably by being crushed to death slowly.

Agree. It's a great shame to see a BL r who is known to play devils advocate, but general does have some validity, finally go that step to far in their search for attention.

I'll get him the tar, brush and copy of the daily mail sent over.

OTW get one of your minions to make you a stronger cuppa, take a deep breath and go get some counselling. Clearly you have issues over you inadequacy to protect your wife from harm. Can be tough to come to terms with your inadequacy it helps to talk but maybe time and place eh.

I did manage to protect her from being crushed in a million plus crowd one New Years in 2000 when we climbed up nearby fencing in central London as all chaos broke loose when it started to rain come 12:15, so I don't feel completely inadequate.

God sake. Put your tampons back in you bunch of fools lol, there was always gonna be one who said this.

I can see why OTW would feel that way too given the stuff with his missus. Is he justified in feeling that way? No. It shows he cant see past the end of his own shit as to what is going on at a greater level. He is coming across as a bit of a clown

But we all knew that anyway. ;)

there are a few people on here who need a dose of lighten the fuck up. it's the internet. there's always gonna be one person who tries to piss on any parade. I like you OTW but you're smarter than to let thoughts like that get the better of you is all I'll say mate.

Last edited:
I am going to party like its 1999 when Leicester beat Man U this weekend.

That's football for the 90% of geeks in this forum who were bullied by jocks and picked last at high school.

I knew it.........I thought 90% of the members were Scottish. ?

Last edited:
a man completely out of his depth, first lost control of a growing crowd then compounded the mistake by opening a gate that led fans inside the ground to their deaths.

And then lied about it.

How low can the establishment go?

Very, very low.

As drug users we should know how hard truth sometimes is to come by.

Am I picking up on the undertones here...

If THE ESTABLISHMENT, lied and deceived us about Hillsbrough, they must be just as bad when it comes to making drugs illegal and denying us their access! And, we're fighting the same monsters who lied about their part in murdering 96 people, when we are fighting laws against drug prohibition. Yes?

If THE ESTABLISHMENT, lied and deceived us about Hillsbrough, they must be just as bad when it comes to making drugs illegal and denying us their access! And, we're fighting the same monsters who lied about their part in murdering 96 people, when we are fighting laws against drug prohibition. Yes?
Do you think drugs should be illegal Raasy. Thats the vibe i get from you..

Not quite. The last line you quote was put in there to justify writing a thread about Hillsboro in what is essentially a drug forum. Hillsboro has been characterised by lies and a cover up from the authorities, making the truth hard to come by. As drug users we see drugs misrepresented on a daily basis by the authorities (be that the law, the press or whoever). "The new killer type of ecstasy called MasterCard" as opposed to "the lethal by-product of prohibition called PMA/PMMA". Capiche?

Last edited:
The documentary last night pretty much summed it up. Harrowing. Never realised that the route cause was due to the the inspector in charge of policing hillsborough for years being transferred just a few weeks before the Match to be replaced by a clueless. All because 2 dickhead cops decided to scare the shit out of a noob. WTF

Not quite. The last line you quote was put in there to justify writing a thread about Hillsboro in what is essentially a drug forum. Hillsboro has been characterised by lies and a cover up from the authorities, making the truth hard to come by. As drug users we see drugs misrepresented on a daily basis by the authorities (be that the law, the press or whoever). "The new killer type of ecstasy called MasterCard" as opposed to "the lethal by-product of prohibition called PMA/PMMA". Capiche?

Yes, there does seem to be some kind of observable correlation. Great thread BTW, I had read about the verdict in the papers without thinking too much of it, but never considered the deeper connotations behind the enquiry until I read this.

One hundred thousand ticketless Liverpool fans making their way to Basel for tonight's final.

Clearly they've not learnt lessons let's hope the Swiss authorities handle it better than South Yorkshire but what a despicable slap in the face to the victims of Hillsborough

One hundred thousand ticketless Liverpool fans making their way to Basel for tonight's final.

Clearly they've not learnt lessons let's hope the Swiss authorities handle it better than South Yorkshire but what a despicable slap in the face to the victims of Hillsborough

Your post is ignorant in every sense of the word. Liverpool fans have been encouraged to go to be part of the atmosphere. To make up for the fact Liverpool football club has received less than 5000 tickets for the actual game, two huge screens have been erected in parks in Basel to allow all the fans to watch the game 'live'.

People like you still have an agenda, despite all the findings of the tribunal, to put the blame on Liverpool fans.

It is you who is kicking the Hillsboro dead in the face and you should be ashamed of yourself.

Your post is ignorant in every sense of the word. Liverpool fans have been encouraged to go to be part of the atmosphere. To make up for the fact Liverpool football club has received less than 5000 tickets for the actual game, two huge screens have been erected in parks in Basel to allow all the fans to watch the game 'live'.

People like you still have an agenda, despite all the findings of the tribunal, to put the blame on Liverpool fans.

It is you who is kicking the Hillsboro dead in the face and you should be ashamed of yourself.
They have not been welcomed. They have no place to stay and they're putting a huge strain on the policing.

Let's see how it pans out if it's peaceful I'll be man enough to apologise if they cause trouble then we can agree this heaps shame on Liverpool

...if they cause trouble then we can agree this heaps shame on Liverpool

What sort of logic is that? If liverpool was a country that would rightly be called racism/racial prejudice. We are all individuals ("i'm not"). If anyone sensible has already accepted that Hillsborough was down to inept (or worse) policing decisions and not the actions of the fans, what is the relevance anyway?

What sort of logic is that? If liverpool was a country that would rightly be called racism/racial prejudice. We are all individuals ("i'm not"). If anyone sensible has already accepted that Hillsborough was down to inept (or worse) policing decisions and not the actions of the fans, what is the relevance anyway?
Point to where I have defended the policing? I haven't because their decision making caused deaths of innocents. What everyone conveniently forgets is those decisions, however poor, were brought about by thousands of Liverpool fans turning up en mass and a proven number of these had no tickets. It's a recipe that causes trouble. Tonight may or may not underline that let's see shall we?