• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

96 deaths, 27 years, justice - Hillsborough

Why does Liverpool allow it, if not condone it? At some stage as a community you have to own your flaws and try to eliminate it. Why support a club with such an awful reputation?

Wars are fought against countries with lessor minorities.

I could change some of those words to muslim community, ISIS/terrorism/bin laden; or white community, fascism/anders brevik; or american community, mass shootings/ted bundy, and it would be just as pointless. (i was trying to think of a nasty new zealand person for an analogy, but i couldn't (closest i got was that were-sheep film ;))

But it's not just Liverpool though, the trouble in the ground last night , is the same sort of trouble that goes on in evey ground up and down the country week in week out.
( I'm not making it right btw ).

Why isn't football banned? Any music/social event or substance that caused a fraction of the shit that football causes would be (and has been) outlawed at the earliest opportunity.

Why isn't football banned? Any music/social event or substance that caused a fraction of the shit that football causes would be (and has been) outlawed at the earliest opportunity.

Because the people who do the banning wouldn't get their executive boxes.

Don't particularly like watching football myself after childhood (though i did get ian rush kenny dalgleish bruce grobbelar and co's autographs when i was lickle (showing me age)) - it'd be better if you had to prove a generation residence in the town/city to be in the team (teams made up of unadventurous people who don't move from their hometowns), or even pick the teams by lottery, like jury service (or conscription - or just use terminally ill people and make the ball explosive (i'm brainstorming here - someone write this down)

Because you're a moron, that's accepted here. The inquiry, which completely exonerates the fans, you seem to think you're above.

Like I said to the other little boy, you're probably one of these Rolf Harris fans who can't accept your favourite artist is a kiddie fiddler.

Courts? What do they know compared to some prejudiced knobhead like you eh?
Insults and name calling now. Sure sign you've lost it.

Insults and name calling now. Sure sign you've lost it.

And here was me thinking you'd come here to condemn half of Glasgow and half of Edinburgh for having a mass brawl on the pitch at the end of the Scottish cup final.

Or does your rapid condemnation of football violence only apply to your prejudice against scousers?

And here was me thinking you'd come here to condemn half of Glasgow and half of Edinburgh for having a mass brawl on the pitch at the end of the Scottish cup final.
my family are life-long hibs fans and that was really disappointing to see. marred a great victory.

alasdair