Votes: 1 1.7%
  • Plugging

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • More than 1 way

Votes: 2 3.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Prices are not allowed. Just because one person posts prices, doesn't mean that the rest of you should follow suit. Consider this an official warning, so next time it is an infraction. -Tommyboy

Honestly you guys are in the 1000's for post count and you are putting prices on here. Wtf? Idiots lol.

damnit, im such an idiot, how could i have done such a thing ^ 8)

Prices are not allowed. Just because one person posts prices, doesn't mean that the rest of you should follow suit. Consider this an official warning, so next time it is an infraction. -Tommyboy

appologies, didnt think it'd matter cuz it was Jail prices

Yeah you dumb mufuckers what are y'all thinkin

again jail prices, plus it makes for an interesting read

btw, u were the 1st to get edited for prices, just so u know mufucker ;)
'

again sorry mods

Last edited:
^ Jail prices aren't allowed either. It is way easier to say "no prices" than to split it into places were prices are allowed and not allowed.

Last edited:
i dunno if he did it after davis' post but when i checked out this thread he had <r u serious?> for .1 before i ever posted

i may not know all

but i can read the posts that came before mine

js

Last edited by a moderator:
well i should have knocked on wood went to pick up a brick today and we got it on our way back on the highway and been on the highway for like 10 miles then all the sudden a cop from way back is flyin up with his lights on he gets to us and then gets right behind us and then pulls us over and then a truck pulled over then another trooper. my boy had all the shit but he put it in the glove box along with his points so now i am fucked cause he already has two felonys for the same shit but i have nothing so he wants me to take the blame but i have nothing and a job and a future right now but they got us for 55 bags and points guess they watched everything

Why are you not in jail and why did they chase the customers? That sucks man.

Why are you not in jail and why did they chase the customers? That sucks man.

cause my friend told them some shit and we have to go back down on monday so they let us out or we would be in jail and my dads car would be impounded but they let us go cause i gotta give him a ride there on monday but we are still gettin charged with 55 bags and shit and thats what he asked them but they said there was a reason they didnt chase him but cant rememeber it now idk what to do man my life is gonna be over

Well shit man I got nothing on that. I'm sorry to hear that man. I really feel bad for ya dude. Just try and take it as easy as you can because what's done is done.

Bhannon, I know you ain't tryin to hear this cuz but just because you and your boy fucked up, don't ruin somebody elses life too. A heroin possesion charge is a whole lot less serious then a distribution of heroin. You're a first time offender (damn I did realize you did JUST say you had never been in trouble) and they're going to threaten you with every fuckin thing they can now to try to get you to roll, but when trial comes erybody gon be singin a different tune trust me bro. When I got caught with that pistol a few months back they was actin like they was goin to give me 5 years FOR SURE now shit is lookin WAY different and I'm far from a first time offender.

So you said the truck pulled over? I'm guessin task force was in a truck and that's who watched/followed you? What was they're official reason for pullin you?

Holla at me on a PM fam if you up to it, man half this board has dope charges and none of our lives is over. Does everybody think that at first? Hell yeah. That's the cops whole scheme they get paid to fuckin trick you. A brick is NOTHING bro as far as jail time goes and you can prob do drug court and get it expunged. Were you in PA or NJ?

why did they chase the customers?
Climbin the ladder. Easiest people to get and a lot of people will instantly snitch, like bhannons boy. Sad to say, tried and true.

^ Bricks edited his post to have prices after he saw them listed in posts after his, for the record :\

I know all.

Haha nah Tommyboy, I was the first one to say it HoL is right. Then Davis probably didn't realize it, like I didn't. For some reason I wasn't thinkin the jail prices mattered even though i see where y'alls comin from. But if somebodys willin to get locked up to score some crazy overpriced dope, they should be shot not infracted.

That's why i said "Yeah you dumb mufuckers" cuz I was the first to do it and was just makin a joke out of it I guess it wasn't funny enough to be noticed as a joke tho. Thanks for lookin out tho

Highonlife - can you post that price again? Tommyboy keeps fuckin editing it before I see yours! haha just fuckin around

Last edited:
^ Word, guess I didn't see it the first time around, so figured that was what the edit was for. Are you sure that wasn't what you edited in ;) ?

That sucks bhannon. In the end you will be fine, but it is such a long drawn-out process. I never got caught with dope, only with a bunch of pain killers, which I think is actually worse. Just don't violate probation.

cause my friend told them some shit and we have to go back down on monday so they let us out or we would be in jail and my dads car would be impounded but they let us go cause i gotta give him a ride there on monday but we are still gettin charged with 55 bags and shit and thats what he asked them but they said there was a reason they didnt chase him but cant rememeber it now idk what to do man my life is gonna be over

Don't now u mate but , all the best don't like any kin folk 2 get time for Heroin.

Jail time? And what do you think if I just don't show up asince my address is way up in pa I mean I know I will have a warrant and shit but like then I wouldn't lose my job and don't have an address here in jersey and I work for my dad

^ You gotta think long term. You will be a mental mess if you have a warrant out for your arrest, and you will be fairly limited in your activities.

At worst you end up with a misdemeanor, depending on how tolerated it is in the area in which you got arrested/have court.

They said with that amount its a for sure felony and could be distribution but because the kid is going back down they just gave us possession and needle's which makes me mad cause he won't take the bland and I don't even use needle's

Yea, it starts off as a felony, but will get knocked down for sure. Like I said, the process is a pain in the ass, and you will likely be peeing in a cup for a while, so be prepared.

Do you have any legal consel at your disposal? I know probably not as most of us don't have one on retainer but, you may have a family friend or something ?

I don't know dude but definitely talk to the people on here that have been through it to at least put your mind at ease. Keep your head up. No matter what this isn't the end of the world and I tend to agree with bricks as far as them trying to scare ya.

Yea i OD at a redlight once comin out of a gas station. i got DUI, residue charges, and possession of syringes. They dropped everything except the DWAI. I paid 2000 and lost my license for a year. This is in NY btw.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am pretty sure they are hard on it in this area especially the way the cops opened their doors and ran to my car and just started pounding on the window open the fuckin doors then grabbed me and shit the one kept tellin me he should punch me in the balls and all this shit

Status
Not open for further replies.