Votes: 1 1.7%
  • Plugging

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • More than 1 way

Votes: 2 3.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tar is stout as fuck, It will knock you on your ass. Ive had tar and Chi brown and it was rocked up solid like cock. I didnt even see any specks of dormin in it and it wasnt too bad. But the tar i can get from the mexis up here will knock you on your ass. Its a bit higher tho then powder. I dont think your gonna be able to beat NJ powder but the rush off tar would probably hang with it.

hey all, next month i wil be moving to live in chicago next month. i actually am from ireland and still live in ireland (dublin) anyway i was told the quality of heroin in chicago are the worst shitty of all in usa, is that true? if i want to cop for heroin in dublin , i would say to the street dealer yo, u have any gear for sale? gear is the slang word for heroin we use in ireland and uk but i want to know what slang word do u use for heroin in usa espically in chicago?(that probably sound like a stupid question and if it is then, i apgoloised) how much much will it cost me to buy 2gram of heroin in chicago? i am not sourcing by the way lol i just need to know in advance so i wont be ripping off by dealers. To mods sorry if that was unacceptable about the cost i just want bit of info that all.:)

Easy. Ask for 'blows'..... "You got any blows?" or simply stick up your thumb and make a questioning look on your face. Just drive down to the west side of the city, it is flooded with some of the best dope in the country, I'd argue THE best. Chicago has the most emergency room visits in the past year regarding heroin, 50% higher than NYC which is second... This must mean there is dope everywhere. and THERE IS. Have a good time in our fine city.

BTW a jab is 1.2 grams. More if you know the guy, but any random dude on the street its 1.2.

had a great weekend filled with lots of fire dope and went to a great music festival picked some more up today thats even better anyone else have a good weekend full of nods?

Im feeling that dr visit on Thursday after doing 10 days in county cold turkey detoxing. Man that shit was gay as fuck. Fucking driving on a suspended license got me 10 days in jail no questions asked it was pretty tight lemme tell ya cold turkey no ibprofen or immodium or anything. I wanted to murder someone with a fucking tray of food. But in other amazingly fucking awesome news im fully detoxed for my fucking month long vacation to HUMBOLDT county starting july 9 - august 8. Im gonna smoke my fucking dome retarded. I cant fucking wait.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well Idk cause I have never been in jail but I have heard its probably one of the best place's to go CT cause one you don't have shit to do, two you know you aren't gonna get shit So you know what's comin, and three you are basically in survival mode in jail and You don't even have the temptation that you might get high or you might get some money or have your phone to get text's sayin people are good.
BUt like I said I have no idea so correct me if I am wrong

sadly i moved to a state where there is none. but i suppose thats good and bad.

So without an internet search, what's a finger? What's the ratio to a bundle?

I'm not up to date.

A bundle is typically 10 bags. They used to weigh .1, but currently weigh less than that. Not sure about a finger though.

just as of the last few times i picked up my bags have gone back up to at least .15-.2 i would say and the quality has gone up even more gotta love the summer time dope gets really good in the summer but dude is tryin to raise his price right now cause its gonna be so fire now on which sucks but its worth it

just as of the last few times i picked up my bags have gone back up to at least .15-.2 i would say and the quality has gone up even more gotta love the summer time dope gets really good in the summer but dude is tryin to raise his price right now cause its gonna be so fire now on which sucks but its worth it

Are you weighin it or guessin? Don't know if you've ever seen .2 in a stamp bag but it would go over the second fold. Like you wouldn't be able to fold the bag over and tape it. Not sayin I'm doubtin you gettin some fat bags, but if you're gettin em in Jersey I reallllly am doubtin they're anywhere near .2

Average Jersey bags are anywhere from .025 at the smallest to .1 at the fattest in my experience. I'd say a "average" Paterson/Newark bag in 2011 is .06 or so. I know damn well if a bundle equals a gram these days it's some super fat bags.

I get grams sometimes and for "personal use" I bag em up to keep track of how much I'm doin and 10 bags out of a gram makes for some fat ass stamps. Anybody else that has ever weighed dope should be able to cosign on this. Maybe back in the day .1 was the standard, but like I said I'm talkin 2011. You get what you pay for tho for as cheap as a single bag is you can't really expect to get a gram out of how much 10 bags cost.

A finger is 10 grams. They use latex gloves to pack the dope in and jam 10 grams into it, wrap it a few more times, tie it off and it makes a perfect cylinder. I could link to some pictures of 1 that's posted on the internet but not sure if its against the

Fucking driving on a suspended license got me 10 days in jail no questions asked

Holy fuck how many driving on suspended's do you have? I've gotten 3 since late 2009 and I've never had to go to jail for any time at all for it. They told me if I got another one it's 30 days but they said that after my second one, too.

Well Idk cause I have never been in jail but I have heard its probably one of the best place's to go CT cause one you don't have shit to do, two you know you aren't gonna get shit So you know what's comin, and three you are basically in survival mode in jail and You don't even have the temptation that you might get high or you might get some money or have your phone to get text's sayin people are good.
BUt like I said I have no idea so correct me if I am wrong

You can def tell you ain't never been locked up fam cuz that shit is opposite of what you're sayin. Jail is the WORST PLACE EVER to detox. The last thing you want to do is be in the bullpen with like 30 gang bangers and you're fuckin puking and shitting all night in front of everybody, shakin, sweating, all you got is the nasty ass jail food.

Plus in any big city/county jail there's definitely going to be heroin and pills, just fuckin mad expensive. So it's not like the temptation is completely gone, just usually out of reach cuz most people can't pay like <snip> for a .1 to try and stay well.

^^^ Agree with Bricks, being locked up in jail in WD's is bad and you can get all the dope you want, here it's <snip> a .1 of good dope..same in prisons, heroin is king in prison and you gotta pay a lot for it, through commisary, having someone on the outside put money on the dealers commisary, as many states do not allow inmates to have actual cash inside..To have a habit in the pen is bad, plus you gotta have a reliable peep on the outside who will go and pay the dealers outside peeps for the dope you do inside as well..

In Memphis, they still sell 1/10ths in bags or foils,etc.. but you pay more than <snip> for a bag there, but you get a 1/10th or very close for your <snip> so it's worth it to some, a little too costly IMO..But I always had a dial and deliver guy most of the time there and got grams , at a cheap price , and it was always good to fire, to raw if you bought 5 grams or more..

By the way, I dunno about Conn. ,but every state I been too and every jail I have been in or know someone in, you don't get to have "your phone"!! Thats contraband in jail, and in the pen it's a felony..no texting in jail or the pen, not with a phone you bring in yourself..lol..shit you think they let you take you cellphone into jail and text peeps?!! lol..godamn, even if they did a gangster would take it from you!! LOL,shit man, you never been down a second in your life have you?! Keep it that way though, downtime(being locked up) is no place to be and if you are not able to fight or willing to stomp a motherfuckers skull in then you will be a target..

yea, here in Dallas and Denton County Jail heroin is <snip> for .1

i was only in each one for a minute but yea i asked about prices

but i asked one dude bout prices n he looked around, gave me the stare, then asked me if i was lookin for some, i said "na, im hopin to be gone soon, just curious bout prices"

yea, here in Dallas and Denton County Jail heroin is <snip> for .1

i was only in each one for a minute but yea i asked about prices

but i asked one dude bout prices n he looked around, gave me the stare, then asked me if i was lookin for some, i said "na, im hopin to be gone soon, just curious bout prices"

With that price an OC would prob be cheaper I would bet :D

and if you want to buy drugs around here, you do not need to have someone pay a drug dealer outside, all you have to do is have someone deposit money into someones commissary account....

i didnt ask about OCs

in Denton County i was told

Heroin: .1 = <snip>
Weed: joint (regular sized, good/decent bud) = <snip>

Dallas County

Heroin: .1 = <snip>
Weed: joint (skinny low grade bud) = <snip>

and thats all i know about, i wanna say some dude mentioned crack prices in dallas but i started thinkin about <snip> for .1 (of dope) right away n kinda blocked out what he said after that soo i forget what the price of crack was

wonder if OCs n other dope pills are as popular inside as they are outside, my gut says no but i guess it all depends

one thing that was kool about dallas county was all i had to do was tell them i take xanax, as prescribed, every day, 2mg n they gave me 1mg of ativan along with my blood pressure meds, no questions asked. i havent been prescribed xanax since i was in middle school. granted 1mg of ativan aint that great but ill take what i can get when im locked up

ive scored dope in cook county [chicago] jail. a bag cost me 2 packs of cadillacs [name brand smokes], a pack of roll-ups, couple bags of chips, and some candybars. good dope, they also had toothpaste caps of weed for a similar trade and crack. they would light up primos in the shower stalls [dorm setting] when the guards would do one of the later counts.

Status
Not open for further replies.