Votes: 1 1.7%
  • Plugging

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • More than 1 way

Votes: 2 3.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
You should check into maybe going to a state ordered detox or rehab that shit will make a HUGE difference at court if you did it willingly, not court ordered. You can tell them how the arrest made you "see the light" and shit.

That may be a great point actually. I'd still recommend lawyering up but, they may recommend that you do just as Bricks is saying as it has helped some people I know irl. Again though a lawyer would know best.

That may be a great point actually. I'd still recommend lawyering up but, they may recommend that you do just as Bricks is saying as it has helped some people I know irl. Again though a lawyer would know best.

Yeah obviously the lawyer is no question. I'm talkin about now though, completely pretrial. He probably wont meet his lawyer till right before his prelim so if he goes in talkin about he just got outta rehab and then he meets his public defender shit will be a lot better.

Also as far as "not thinkin about it" like JB is sayin, if you find out a way to do that after catchin some charges fuckin let me know! I hate to say it, but it will eat you alive until court. Guarantee you though after court you'll be like fuck I was so worried over nothin.

It won't hurt, that's for sure. A public defender he probably won't meet until trial but, if he can get some help or scrap up some cash he could meet his lawyer alot sooner than that.

Yeah if he woulda got arrested the normal way he would be meeting his PD sooner. They usually send you a letter and call between arraignment and preliminary, becuase at arraignment you tell them you need a PD, I guess since he didn't get arraigned it probably wont be til after prelim.

Lawyers are expensive though. But bhannon if you can afford one, def that's t he thing to spring for, if not like I said it's not the end of the world.

Ya but then I will lose my job and have to tell my parents and it will make my dad look bad but I will know more on Monday

"whos gonna put money in someone elses account for no reson at all? is your girl or your family gonna throw money on it if you tell them you want it to buy drugs?hell no, persoanlly i cant see anyreason thats believeable enough to get someone to put money on some strangers books...what you do is get the money on your books and then have the dude sellin it to you write down what he wants and you buy it and give it to them when commisary comes.."

Tell your fam/mother that so n so's gonna shank you or rape you in the showers if they don't put money on some guys books.. even tho I wouldn't trust that.. they could get in a fight and get moved on purpose to another block and you never see them again.. or just be fakin you out.. I never saw H once in county lockup.. weed ONCE in 4 months.. a pinner for a pouch of tuna.. LOL had to wrap toliet paper loosley around the light bulb in the cell to spark it and kept it going with my cellie till the end.. puff puff pass LOL heard there was rocks and blows in the dorms but I was never in the dorms...

Just saying people do get blackmailed/threatened to put money on other people commisarys..

edit.. I never got punked personally but I was always super friendly with my cellies and the couple guys I felt close to cause they were in for dope too.. kept my head down and did my time.. real easy to get into a fight but also real easy to avoid it.. ie if you step on somebodys shoes and they say "WHAT THE FUCK?" apoligize, but keep your dignity and act like a man about it.. etc I only use that as an example cause I did see someone get beatup over accidently stepping on somebodys shoe.. wasn't even a nike a cheap ass county slipper LOL

Last edited:
I am bro I was already on sub's and just did dope here and there but will I be able to just stay on my sub's?

Here in Michigan if you are rx'ed a medicine by a licensed doctor than you are golden. I know someone that was on probation and took pain pills. They didnt bother dropping them and it was for driving under the influence of drugs. I would think the subs would not be a problem. Although they may do pill counts.

Here in Michigan if you are rx'ed a medicine by a licensed doctor than you are golden. I know someone that was on probation and took pain pills. They didnt bother dropping them and it was for driving under the influence of drugs. I would think the subs would not be a problem. Although they may do pill counts.

Stuff like that is so individual from state to state and even county to county though. Even though it seems like if you have a legit script that should be the end of things sometimes it's more complicated. If he ends up in some kinda drug treatment court they are a lot of times real strict about what you can take. Not saying that to sound negative, just bein real. If he's just on regular probation it's prolly gonna be fine, but a lot of times drug courts are way more intense.

I removed some posts for clutter purposes. There is no sourcing here.

Edit- don't forget the report button guys

Last edited:
I already am on sub's and the fact is I told the cops none of it was mine it was all his but since it was in my car I am gettin charged with needles and the possession. No distribution or school zone or public housing so if I just get a public defender and tell them that the shit isn't mine and that I am on sub's and been clean for awhile and that that was all his deal Idk anyone around here and shit which is what I told thecops too so I need to know what to do and I still gotta tell my parents so that part of my life will be over and could put my dad's job at risk and make him look bad which isn't what I wanna do so Idk what the fuck to do but everyone sayin I am for sure doin jail time makes me nervous man really nervous
I'm tellin you man get a lawyer..its not like they make you pay all at once..everyone of my cases went 10+months so payin the 4k for the lawyer didn't hurt really...and if this is your first arrest chances are you won't get jail..especially if your white, and I lnow that sounds shitty but its a fact white people go to jail a lot less then Latino or black people for the same crimes..you will more then likely end up with probation if you can't beat it completley..but get a lawyer a PD won't put all the work into filling multiple motions and all that considering your not payin them...a lawyer works for you, and will go a lot farther..

Yeah obviously the lawyer is no question. I'm talkin about now though, completely pretrial. He probably wont meet his lawyer till right before his prelim so if he goes in talkin about he just got outta rehab and then he meets his public defender shit will be a lot better.

Also as far as "not thinkin about it" like JB is sayin, if you find out a way to do that after catchin some charges fuckin let me know! I hate to say it, but it will eat you alive until court. Guarantee you though after court you'll be like fuck I was so worried over nothin.
Man even after the case is over and your on probation that shit weighs on you..cause you don't want to ruck up somehow and get violated..you gotta watch who your with and what they are doing cause what they do could get you in trouble

A quick ? 4 you guys over the pond.

When you go 2 cop your H is it pretty standard that Crack will be avilible as well?

If so do any of you Snowball/Speedball ?

I just copped a .8 H and was gien a nice fat piece of W , the guy only had 20s n i only hadd 10 to hand so he jus let me have it.
I've been going to this source 4 many years mind.

but get a lawyer a PD won't put all the work into filling multiple motions and all that considering your not payin them...a lawyer works for you, and will go a lot farther..

Man that ain't true at all yo. I'm living fuck proof you can beat hard ass cases with a PD and the PD that did it was the fuckin man he for real worked his ass off and kept me up to date the whole fuckin time callin me and shit gave me his house and personal cell number. Dude did every bit of paper work and some that he needed to.

If a lawyer thinks they can get away with it they will take your money and not do a bit of extra fuckin work and then you're out a lot of fuckin gwap and you're fucked in the game as far as the case goes. Don't assume just cuz you're payin some dude he's going to go above and beyond for you, that's naive as fuck.

my longest case for a poss. of heroin went on 2 years. beat it though.

i have gotten a lawyer every time i have been arrested. i think i have been arrested for poss. of a controlled over five times. convicted twice. one i got expunged off my record. good luck.

not to mention all the other bullshit arrests that come with that [over 30 felony charges thru the years] always used a lawyer. always got away unscathed. get a lawyer, a connected one.

^Man how are you going to preach all that shit about a lawyer doing you so good when you've never even had a public defender? How do you know you didn't just a waste a shit load of money. Granted I'm sure the lawyer helped on some of em, but I guarantee some shit like gettin caught with a brick a public defender can handle perfectly fine. We're not talking about no corrupt criminal orginization or RICO charges with phone taps or some shit this is a fucking BRICK a minimal amount of dope.

All this legal talk, man every dope case is gonna be different. Too many variables to even act like we know exactly what's going to happen.

Bhannon, what happened today with your meeting with the police? Hope you stayed quiet and hope you didn't get jammed up.

This is your first charge, I wouldn't bother with paying for a lawyer.... If this was your 2nd or 3rd charge than by all means I would advise pay for a lawyer for sure...Talk with a public defendant and you should be good to go, especially since this is your first charge... You will most likely get PTI , Probation, Fines, Community service & lose your drivers license for a year or so( You can get out of loosing your drivers license if you do some sneaky shit, Pm for that information if you want it )

All this legal talk, man every dope case is gonna be different. Too many variables to even act like we know exactly what's going to happen.

Bhannon, what happened today with your meeting with the police? Hope you stayed quiet and hope you didn't get jammed up.

Exactly this is all largely speculative which is why a lawyer would be the way to go. What you're going to get for a lawyer whether public defender or not is also if not more so speculation. AFAIK no one here is a lawyer and things work out differently state to state, city to city, judge to judge, county to county, and absolutely case to case.

This is your first charge, I wouldn't bother with paying for a lawyer.... If this was your 2nd or 3rd charge than by all means I would advise pay for a lawyer for sure...Talk with a public defendant and you should be good to go, especially since this is your first charge... You will most likely get PTI , Probation, Fines, Community service & lose your drivers license for a year or so( You can get out of loosing your drivers license if you do some sneaky shit, Pm for that information if you want it )

UB i would have to disagree that as the first time getting popped that you might want to skip a lawyer and just go with a PD...by saying that it sounds like you already gave up and are not willing to fight the case before it even starts..like your saying your most likely gonna be found guilty and end up with probation, so save your funds cause a lawyer wont do much more...if anything i would get the lawyer to try and make sure i dont get that dredded first felony...you dont want to give up the fight before it even begins and be left thinking "what else could i have done?" or " i wonder if a laywer would have done something differnt"

^Man how are you going to preach all that shit about a lawyer doing you so good when you've never even had a public defender? How do you know you didn't just a waste a shit load of money. Granted I'm sure the lawyer helped on some of em, but I guarantee some shit like gettin caught with a brick a public defender can handle perfectly fine. We're not talking about no corrupt criminal orginization or RICO charges with phone taps or some shit this is a fucking BRICK a minimal amount of dope.

cause here in cook county our PDs arent worth shit, cook county has the single largest county jail in the country, and our PDs are so over worked thats its not even funny, alot of them it seems like they really dont care.. the good thing with a lawyer is you can choose who you want and pick one who specializes in the certain case you got popped for..like my lawyer was the states attorney for 20+ years and was in line to be judge but a female minority was choosen instead to run and that pissed him off. so instead of staying as a prosecutor he switched over and is a defense lawyer now...how i found him was, when i went to my normal lawyer he told that he doesnt really handle the type of cases i had anymore but if he was in my shoes, he would call my lawyer to be his lawyer..so when my lawyer says this is who he would call to be his lawyer you gotta go with it..

and you said "this aint no curropt criminal organization with rico charges and phone taps..its just a brick"...persoanlly hearing BHANs story about how the cops that got him where unmarked and surrounded him and got him once they got outta the area and on the highway makes me think it is something more..i wouldnt doubt that the cops do have the phone tap and was listening and when they heard the order for a brick instead of half a bundle or whatever most people might buy, they jumped on them...if it was a random/lucky stop it wouldnt happen on the highway by unmarked pigs, they want to keep that nvestigation they got going so they arent pulling people over anywhere around the area where there might be lookouts..

ask altek about how NJ does there shit..this story sounds exactly like his, he would cop all the time off his people but the day his ordered up a brick is when they decided to pop him, cause it was a trafficking arrest, not simple possession..he found out the cops where watching his people and actually heard his convos a few times and when he upped his normal purchase order they popped him.

Man that ain't true at all yo. I'm living fuck proof you can beat hard ass cases with a PD and the PD that did it was the fuckin man he for real worked his ass off and kept me up to date the whole fuckin time callin me and shit gave me his house and personal cell number. Dude did every bit of paper work and some that he needed to.

If a lawyer thinks they can get away with it they will take your money and not do a bit of extra fuckin work and then you're out a lot of fuckin gwap and you're fucked in the game as far as the case goes. Don't assume just cuz you're payin some dude he's going to go above and beyond for you, that's naive as fuck.

you think that a PD who is appointed to you with no say if they even want the case, cause its the same as 8 other cases they got goin on, especially for someone who has been arrested multiple times for the same offense, who obviously hasnt learned anything from the priors? a PD who knows they are getting paid no matter what by the state and not the person they are defending so without a doubt they are gonna go above and beyond for this person possibly with no sleep working on this case....now thatsbeing naive as fuck

it just sounds like you got lucky with a PD whos probably looking to move up in the states attorney office, and thats great for you man im not knocking the lawyer but thats just one out of prolly 50 that work for the court...you cant sit there and hope you get the one good one in the bunch, you want to choose the person that best fits you and your situation cause possibly your freedom is on the line

its not like when you go get a lawyer your opening up a phone book wtih your eyes closed and pick at random..a pay lawyer is not just gonna sit there and jerk you around cause they are a private practice..the way lawyers really make the good money is by having a reputation thats impeccable and by word of mouth from other people

Last edited:
Bhannon,
I have never been caught with drugs that were not rx'ed to me but my friend beat a cocaine conspiracy to deliver charge. It cost him a lot but his lawyer was tight with the judge. One time I beat a DUI with a good lawyer. I would say lawyer up with the best you can because you don't want any convictions on your record. They will let you make payments.

PRoblem is I am also dealing with a dui in Pennsylvania so its gonna be hard to deal with both and my dad might just kick me out Idk
ANd there was 12 shootings no Monday so they never called us to come down and the kid won't call cause he doesn't want to snitch on the dude and they don't want him to snitch on anyone else they only want the guy that served us I just want this to go away but its not and my dui charges just came in and oxy was in my system so I can't get out of that and that made my dad real mad so tellin him this happened isn't gonna be good

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.