Votes: 1 1.7%
  • Plugging

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • More than 1 way

Votes: 2 3.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly you guys are in the 1000's for post count and you are putting prices on here. Wtf? Idiots lol.

Yo Shut the hell up man! I was fucked up and put down some prices, slang names but still prices, I know I made a mistake, but shit, I did not even notice it at the time or I would not have done it! People do make mistakes when posting and not notice especially when high as hell, 1/2 way about to nod out typing the shit!! I still made a mistake and I accept that, but I do not need some one talking any shit, calling me and others in here Idiots, never see you post up in here anyway, so troll elsewhere dude, and watch calling peeps names like Idiots, being high is one thing, doing the shit on purpose is another, and no one I don't think intentionaly did post prices, thats what mods are for I guess, to catch when you post up prices and not even notice...

Yo why in the world would a brick ever get knocked to a misdemeanor unless you talkin?

First offense or not....

^^ this

the fact that they let yall go on your word to come back n talk with them seems quite suspect

Haha nah Tommyboy, I was the first one to say it HoL is right. Then Davis probably didn't realize it, like I didn't. For some reason I wasn't thinkin the jail prices mattered even though i see where y'alls comin from. But if somebodys willin to get locked up to score some crazy overpriced dope, they should be shot not infracted.

That's why i said "Yeah you dumb mufuckers" cuz I was the first to do it and was just makin a joke out of it I guess it wasn't funny enough to be noticed as a joke tho. Thanks for lookin out tho

Highonlife - can you post that price again? Tommyboy keeps fuckin editing it before I see yours! haha just fuckin around

my bad, didnt know it was a joke, but i threw in the ;) cuz i didnt care either way n i wasnt bein malicious callin u a 'mufucker'

water under the bridge

oh, bout those jail prices

round here, its .1 for

<snip>
;)

Well Idk cause I have never been in jail but I have heard its probably one of the best place's to go CT cause one you don't have shit to do, two you know you aren't gonna get shit So you know what's comin, and three you are basically in survival mode in jail and You don't even have the temptation that you might get high or you might get some money or have your phone to get text's sayin people are good.
BUt like I said I have no idea so correct me if I am wrong
make sure you let us know the prices after your visit

With that price an OC would prob be cheaper I would bet :D

and if you want to buy drugs around here, you do not need to have someone pay a drug dealer outside, all you have to do is have someone deposit money into someones commissary account....
whos gonna put money in someone elses account for no reson at all? is your girl or your family gonna throw money on it if you tell them you want it to buy drugs?hell no, persoanlly i cant see anyreason thats believeable enough to get someone to put money on some strangers books...what you do is get the money on your books and then have the dude sellin it to you write down what he wants and you buy it and give it to them when commisary comes..

cause my friend told them some shit and we have to go back down on monday so they let us out or we would be in jail and my dads car would be impounded but they let us go cause i gotta give him a ride there on monday but we are still gettin charged with 55 bags and shit and thats what he asked them but they said there was a reason they didnt chase him but cant rememeber it now idk what to do man my life is gonna be over
first off you say this is the first time..is it the first time you have been arrested for a felony or the first time for everything? meaning no mistys no nothing?

be glad it was your pops car, cause they could have just took it and you forfeit it and you would have bever got it back if it was in your name..but man personally you should know dont talk to anycops with out talkin to a lawyer first..the cops will tell you everything and anything to get you to talk if your really gonna snitch which is the biggest bitch move there is,and one that can get you killed..

but like bricks said...you fucked up,you knew the consequences before hand, so dont bring anyone else into the mix..they arent the ones who got caught you and your buddy did..so just keep your mouth shut and let your lawyer do the talkin..and you might not think you can afford an attorney but buddy if you can do the dope, you can do the lawyer, public pretenders arent there for you..

im not gonna lie to you, even by talkin about possibly snichin, ive already lost all respect for you but i know you dont care so whatever... but man whatever you do dont be a bitch and snitch, like they say if you cant do the time, then dont do the fuckin crime and as old or cheesy as it is, its the truth..how you gonna fuck someone elses life up cause you fucked up and got caught..i dont talk to 2 people who i was once good friends with anymore cause they got caught up seperatly but each got caught up and then proceded to snitch. now my friend called me up and gave me the heads up that he snitched and to make sure i dont fuck with the kid cause thats who he snitched on and sure enough the kid called literally the next day lookin for a five pack and normally there would have been no questions asked the kid came correct with cash all the time but when he called i played dumb and told him i wasnt in that shit no more and havent been for months even though he saw me like 4days before hand and he seemed shocked that i wasnt comin threw for him but he ended up finding someone else to snitch on, so i thank god my buddy warned me but me and him dont really talk no more and its sad but man that kid was one i did alot of dirt with and for him to tell me he snitched was like a heart breaker damn near, something i would never expect..

and now flashforward 7years and i now have a felony record and is on probation cause i got snitched on by someone i dont even know or met, they just knew my name and occupation and knew these 2 people who knew me and yea one of those people i know are also on probation cause of this kid

^ You gotta think long term. You will be a mental mess if you have a warrant out for your arrest, and you will be fairly limited in your activities.

At worst you end up with a misdemeanor, depending on how tolerated it is in the area in which you got arrested/have court.

i dont see them dropping it to a misty even though its his first offense..its not like he got caught its 2 or 3 bags you got caught with a brick and they dont look at that as simple possession, they lookin at it as distribution, so this "break or deal" they might give you might be possession and not the poss w/intent, which of course is better but really its just 1-3years maybe instead of 3-5years you could get for intent(now i dont know the laws in your state, was just throwing out the numbers o make sense, i doubt the numbers are acccurate..them letting you go and all that ive seen before with someone on this site actually..if you remember that bust from a few months back that we talked about cause how sloppy they where as dealers but that someone i know got caught up in it...when he got pulled over the cops took the drugs but let him go, only to charge him a month or 2 later when the investigation was done...now this could be happening to you guys..maybe the pigs grabbed you that day cause they where listening and heard you order up the brick and figured thats a good bust to tie in with the case.

Last edited:
Yo why in the world would a brick ever get knocked to a misdemeanor unless you talkin?

First offense or not....

I had 2 Class B felony charges for possession and sale of a controlled substance (40something pills, but still...). Caught pretty damn red handed in the sale as well. I got in knocked down to a class A misdemeanor but it took a damn long time since I was in treatment court.

Treatment court in no joke though. Not sure how it is in every state, but in NY I had to plead guilty to the 2 Class B felonies and 1 Class A misdemeanor, then after I completed 28 day in-patient followed by 18month out-patient, they dropped the felonies, and gave me time served on the misty.

But the thing with all that is, if you eff up during that time, they already have you on felony charges that you plead guilty to, so they just stick them and don't cut you a deal. It's kind of like a double or nothing. I only had to do the in-patient because of a dirty drop, but the rest would have been the same regardless. Actually, I think the dirty drop helped me, because that made them realize I was a user and not a dealer, so rehab would be best.

I had to piss once a week for the court, and randomly for the out-patient place. First day in out-patient they asked me if I wanted to go on suboxone since they had a doctor there, let me tell you I jumped on that opportunity and it made that time go a lot easier.

Bhannon, if you get the opportunity, I suggest getting on bupe if you have to give piss tests, even if you don't, it will at least mean that you don't have to cop.

make sure you let us know the prices after your visit

whos gonna put money in someone elses account for no reson at all? is your girl or your family gonna throw money on it if you tell them you want it to buy drugs?hell no, persoanlly i cant see anyreason thats believeable enough to get someone to put money on some strangers books...what you do is get the money on your books and then have the dude sellin it to you write down what he wants and you buy it and give it to them when commisary comes..

first off you say this is the first time..is it the first time you have been arrested for a felony or the first time for everything? meaning no mistys no nothing?

be glad it was your pops car, cause they could have just took it and you forfeit it and you would have bever got it back if it was in your name..but man personally you should know dont talk to anycops with out talkin to a lawyer first..the cops will tell you everything and anything to get you to talk if your really gonna snitch which is the biggest bitch move there is,and one that can get you killed..

but like bricks said...you fucked up,you knew the consequences before hand, so dont bring anyone else into the mix..they arent the ones who got caught you and your buddy did..so just keep your mouth shut and let your lawyer do the talkin..and you might not think you can afford an attorney but buddy if you can do the dope, you can do the lawyer, public pretenders arent there for you..

im not gonna lie to you, even by talkin about possibly snichin, ive already lost all respect for you but i know you dont care so whatever... but man whatever you do dont be a bitch and snitch, like they say if you cant do the time, then dont do the fuckin crime and as old or cheesy as it is, its the truth..how you gonna fuck someone elses life up cause you fucked up and got caught..i dont talk to 2 people who i was once good friends with anymore cause they got caught up seperatly but each got caught up and then proceded to snitch. now my friend called me up and gave me the heads up that he snitched and to make sure i dont fuck with the kid cause thats who he snitched on and sure enough the kid called literally the next day lookin for a five pack and normally there would have been no questions asked the kid came correct with cash all the time but when he called i played dumb and told him i wasnt in that shit no more and havent been for months even though he saw me like 4days before hand and he seemed shocked that i wasnt comin threw for him but he ended up finding someone else to snitch on, so i thank god my buddy warned me but me and him dont really talk no more and its sad but man that kid was one i did alot of dirt with and for him to tell me he snitched was like a heart breaker damn near, something i would never expect..

and now flashforward 7years and i now have a felony record and is on probation cause i got snitched on by someone i dont even know or met, they just knew my name and occupation and knew these 2 people who knew me and yea one of those people i know are also on probation cause of this kid

i dont see them dropping it to a misty even though its his first offense..its not like he got caught its 2 or 3 bags you got caught with a brick and they dont look at that as simple possession, they lookin at it as distribution, so this "break or deal" they might give you might be possession and not the poss w/intent, which of course is better but really its just 1-3years maybe instead of 3-5years you could get for intent(now i dont know the laws in your state, was just throwing out the numbers o make sense, i doubt the numbers are acccurate..them letting you go and all that ive seen before with someone on this site actually..if you remember that bust from a few months back that we talked about cause how sloppy they where as dealers but that someone i know got caught up in it...when he got pulled over the cops took the drugs but let him go, only to charge him a month or 2 later when the investigation was done...now this could be happening to you guys..maybe the pigs grabbed you that day cause they where listening and heard you order up the brick and figured thats a good bust to tie in with the case.

I am not snitchin at all I don't have any dealers to give in the state of new jersey the only connection I had is the one I got popped with man my buddy said he was gonna and I didn't cooperate so they weren't gonna let me out of there but did cause he said I was his ride to come back on Monday man and Idk what to do like I want the kid to say its all his but obviously he wants me to do the same

Where is Lacey when we need her on all things NJ dope? haha.

Buy yea man, just stick to that story. When I got popped I told them the truth, and about how nobody would deal with me since they knew I just got popped. After the 3rd time of trying to scare me into snitching they finally gave up.

I had 2 Class B felony charges for possession and sale of a controlled substance (40something pills, but still...). Caught pretty damn red handed in the sale as well. I got in knocked down to a class A misdemeanor but it took a damn long time since I was in treatment court.

Treatment court in no joke though. Not sure how it is in every state, but in NY I had to plead guilty to the 2 Class B felonies and 1 Class A misdemeanor, then after I completed 28 day in-patient followed by 18month out-patient, they dropped the felonies, and gave me time served on the misty.

But the thing with all that is, if you eff up during that time, they already have you on felony charges that you plead guilty to, so they just stick them and don't cut you a deal. It's kind of like a double or nothing. I only had to do the in-patient because of a dirty drop, but the rest would have been the same regardless. Actually, I think the dirty drop helped me, because that made them realize I was a user and not a dealer, so rehab would be best.

I had to piss once a week for the court, and randomly for the out-patient place. First day in out-patient they asked me if I wanted to go on suboxone since they had a doctor there, let me tell you I jumped on that opportunity and it made that time go a lot easier.

Bhannon, if you get the opportunity, I suggest getting on bupe if you have to give piss tests, even if you don't, it will at least mean that you don't have to cop.

I already am on sub's and the fact is I told the cops none of it was mine it was all his but since it was in my car I am gettin charged with needles and the possession. No distribution or school zone or public housing so if I just get a public defender and tell them that the shit isn't mine and that I am on sub's and been clean for awhile and that that was all his deal Idk anyone around here and shit which is what I told thecops too so I need to know what to do and I still gotta tell my parents so that part of my life will be over and could put my dad's job at risk and make him look bad which isn't what I wanna do so Idk what the fuck to do but everyone sayin I am for sure doin jail time makes me nervous man really nervous

Where is Lacey when we need her on all things NJ dope? haha.

Buy yea man, just stick to that story. When I got popped I told them the truth, and about how nobody would deal with me since they knew I just got popped. After the 3rd time of trying to scare me into snitching they finally gave up.

So should I show up to the court date and just tell them none of it was mine he put it in the car and that I am already a recovering addict and get drug tested weekly that it really wasn't mine and hope for sympathy or what

So should I show up to the court date and just tell them none of it was mine he put it in the car and that I am already a recovering addict and get drug tested weekly that it really wasn't mine and hope for sympathy or what

Get a lawyer at this point. I don't think that anyone wants to give you more advice at this point without you seeking legal council.

When you do get a lawyer, be honest with him/her. It will only help you more. I wouldnt worry thinking you are going to get jail time, but also would be lax thinking you won't.

What already happened will likely never see a court room. It takes so long before any case sees a trial, and your lawyer will likely advise that you don't go to a trial. I think that you will plead along with a bunch of people getting the same charge as you, and as long as you behave, it will be dropped.

Chinky, people on the outside will put money on a strangers commisary or pay someone on the outside for a family member/close friend etc.. heroin use inside prison. They don't, their friend or relative or whatver gets killed, people do this all the time..Lol..man you go to the pen and use dope, they do not let you keep cash in any prison I know of, so you got your homey,girl, whoever on the outside you call and they pay a dude on the outside or put money on the dealers commisary for you, you call them and ask them to. They will do it, becasue they know you will end up dead in a hot minute otherwise..Thats how it works inside the pen, it's been done that way for decades and still is, or they make you get your girl or someone to bring in a ballon of dope to pay for your debts..thats pen dope life, for real..

And it;s not to pay for dope you wanna do, it's for what you owe the dealers inside. Not everyone inside gets commisary like others, if no one puts any money on your commisary ,you got no commisary, unless you work at a $5 a day job inside, or trade things for commisary, you got nothing without your girl, your true friends and you family, it's not a choice once you owe for dope inside..They either pay someone for it, or they get to know you got stabbed 60 times in the chest and neck!! You do not put money on a cats commisary up front!! shit, you would not get shit if they already got paid in advance! These are godamn hard core gangsters man, they are not in the pen for being honest with money, if you think you can pay for dope ahead of time in the pen, and actually get it and not get told to fuck off, lol..shit unless you run with a gang that slangs dope inside you gonna get ripped off that way..think about it man! lol..damn..

Like people already said, it's a long process...you aren't gonna get to just walk in to your first appearance and give the judge this long explanation and right then and there he decides to either throw out the charges or pursue the case, it doesn't happen like that. Usually the first appearance is really quick, you might wait a while before it's your turn but as far as actual time in front of the judge, the first appearance is short.

The DA is who decides which cases to prosecute and all that and for the most part they are going to try to get people to plead to lesser charges. Never accept anything they are giving you right now, it's early and you are still all ''my life is over''. Basically your first appearance they let you know what you are being charged with, ask you if you have a lawyer, if you need time to get one, etc. I can't speak on dope charges in NJ, but I think if you let things settle and don't feed into the bullshit they try to scare you into, you will see that things aren't that bad.

What you do isn't my business, but don't go even talking about giving up other people. You had some bad luck and that's what happens when you do dope, you take your charges and you get time, do your time. But seriously, if you show up for court and keep pushing back the court dates eventually things are going to get better.

Last edited:
http://www.judiciary.state.nj.us/criminal/crpti.htm

You most likely will get PTI in New Jersey and the drug tests you get in NJ(Hudson county i can vouch for) are oral swabs not piss or anything else

That's def what I need to do but Idk when do I try applying for that after my first court date? And you know when I should ask for a public defender?
ALso is a mouth swab better or worse than urine

Last edited:
If they didn't ask you at arraignment tell them at the preliminary and one will contact you usually with a letter and a phone call. Everybody says fuck public defenders and shit (I used to, too) but my last PD was doing some like pro-bono shit or somethin and I got him he worked hard as fuck on my cace and was so good now he's my actual lawyer and he looks out on lettin me pay him the bill over a long ass period. Just sayin, don't automatically assume you're fucked cuz you aint got Johnny Cochran.

Like everybody else said, plan on dealin with this shit for a while. You can end it in a month or two and plead down as soon as you go to court or you can drag it out. But hopefully you'll be able to biget drug court and then like I said you got a chance of gettin it expunged and shit (In PA anyways I didn't read the NJ one) and that will take 6 months or a year or so. I would start the withdrawl now cuz they goin to be drug testin you either way. You're not going to jail unless you fuck up drug court/probation or whatever though I guarantee that. A brick is not that much d.

If they didn't ask you at arraignment tell them at the preliminary and one will contact you usually with a letter and a phone call. Everybody says fuck public defenders and shit (I used to, too) but my last PD was doing some like pro-bono shit or somethin and I got him he worked hard as fuck on my cace and was so good now he's my actual lawyer and he looks out on lettin me pay him the bill over a long ass period. Just sayin, don't automatically assume you're fucked cuz you aint got Johnny Cochran.

Like everybody else said, plan on dealin with this shit for a while. You can end it in a month or two and plead down as soon as you go to court or you can drag it out. But hopefully you'll be able to biget drug court and then like I said you got a chance of gettin it expunged and shit (In PA anyways I didn't read the NJ one) and that will take 6 months or a year or so. I would start the withdrawl now cuz they goin to be drug testin you either way. You're not going to jail unless you fuck up drug court/probation or whatever though I guarantee that. A brick is not that much d.

I am bro I was already on sub's and just did dope here and there but will I be able to just stay on my sub's?

Who knows man. Try and relax man. This constant talking about it can't be good for you. I know this is a big deal for you but, IME and like everyone else is saying it's never as bad as it first seems. Like Tommy has been saying this is a long drawn out process. There's no use spending all of your time thinking about it especially as none of us can give you a definite answer.

It all boils down to a lawyer IMO. If you got money then great if not then public defender it is. Maybe you don't want to go that route but, if I were you I'd rather a professional worry about it. This will likely go on for some time as it has for many of my friends/dealers and I can at least say from talking with them that the worrying will take it's toll. At least with a lawyer you will have better chance of knowing what's happening.

Lastly be careful what you wish for. You're obviously worried and as such some of the answers you get on here may not be what you want to hear. It's at least apparent to me that no one can tell you anything with any degree of certainty. Personally I'd prefer to be if not blissfully at least ignorant.

I really ain't sure bro. I use someone elses piss/whizzinator every month so I never asked but I doubt it. I know people that have got methadone in the state pen but I really ain't sure on the laws. It seems to me like you should be able to, but at the same time that they probably wont let you.

You should check into maybe going to a state ordered detox or rehab that shit will make a HUGE difference at court if you did it willingly, not court ordered. You can tell them how the arrest made you "see the light" and shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.