Votes: 1 1.7%
  • Plugging

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • More than 1 way

Votes: 2 3.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
hey all, next month i wil be moving to live in chicago next month. i actually am from ireland and still live in ireland (dublin) anyway i was told the quality of heroin in chicago are the worst shitty of all in usa, is that true? if i want to cop for heroin in dublin , i would say to the street dealer yo, u have any gear for sale? gear is the slang word for heroin we use in ireland and uk but i want to know what slang word do u use for heroin in usa espically in chicago?(that probably sound like a stupid question and if it is then, i apgoloised) how much much will it cost me to buy 2gram of heroin in chicago? i am not sourcing by the way lol i just need to know in advance so i wont be ripping off by dealers. To mods sorry if that was unacceptable about the cost i just want bit of info that all.:)

no price discussion and in chicago you are going to get bags // bundles instead of grams if you are dealing with a street dealer. you could try asking for however many bags of h // powder // diesel, they mostlikely will not know what you are talking about when you say gear.

no price discussion and in chicago you are going to get bags // bundles instead of grams if you are dealing with a street dealer. you could try asking for however many bags of h // powder // diesel, they mostlikely will not know what you are talking about when you say gear.

Youre wrong.

In chicago slang fore dope is blows. A jab is a package wit 10+ bags.

hey all, next month i wil be moving to live in chicago next month. i actually am from ireland and still live in ireland (dublin) anyway i was told the quality of heroin in chicago are the worst shitty of all in usa, is that true? if i want to cop for heroin in dublin , i would say to the street dealer yo, u have any gear for sale? gear is the slang word for heroin we use in ireland and uk but i want to know what slang word do u use for heroin in usa espically in chicago?(that probably sound like a stupid question and if it is then, i apgoloised) how much much will it cost me to buy 2gram of heroin in chicago? i am not sourcing by the way lol i just need to know in advance so i wont be ripping off by dealers. To mods sorry if that was unacceptable about the cost i just want bit of info that all.:)

you heard that chicago dope is the worst in the US??? Hell no it's some of the best shit in Chicago, NJ,NYC,and a few other places have better average purity ,but Chicago has some really good heroin, and it's all #4 powder in the eastern US not #3base like in Ireland or the UK, you snort it or slam it , not smoke it to get high..and the purity of #4 is much higher than the purity of the average #3 in Ireland and the UK,etc..so expect to be snorting some really high grade dope, unless you get ripped off, but most won;t rip you off and you buy, foils, caps, and jabs are grams of "blows" which is Chicago slang for heroin, not coke = blow..lol..
The price depends on how much you buy and from who, and if you ask for gear or something the dealers will look at you like you are crazy..lol..blows is what to ask for, jabs for a Gram,,never gear, or so on..you got a lot to learn about US powder dope, it's not the smoking type #3 heroin base like in Europe,and so on..

davis, thanks for ur reply, yep i will have to learn more about it lol! im not into shooing, just smoking so no.4#heron will be no good to me as its only for banging. i wonder will i be able to get afghan blow over there?i can get rock of heroin no3# in dublin cos the quality of no#3 are much nicer in rock form not in powder so from what i learned about scoring fo rock of h no#3 is much hard in chicago right?and if i want to buy heroin it will have to be from a black guy not white guy is that correct? davis, yea i heard in chicago most of blow are of bad quality cos the purity is very low and also mix with crap stuff ino heroin,. i got that info from a chinese guy i know in dublin he was telling me all about it when he used to live in chicago for a few years ago but he left to live in ireland last year.

Chicago has a huge dope scene i would bet bigger than any scene in ireland. So the quality is probably not bad.

The dope there is meant to be snorted and injected.

Good luck.

TommyBoy said:
Then post about dope if you want. You come in here to cite rules and nothing else, while you recently broke the #1 rule.

A thread title isn't a rule, its just a thread title... Plus it was a fucking joke, take it easy. Bricks & Stacks got it.

To the Irish guy personally I can see the been sketched out why you pull up on some dudes in the hood with a weird accent and not knowing the slang..also if you think your gonna pull up to someone and ask for a couple hundred bucks wprtj of dope, chances are they gonna take your money and give you dummys..your best net I to ask for 2or3bags and try them put and if you like them goback for more but pullin up askin for more then that is askin to get robbed..

also know that the area you go to get the dope you will be pulled over just for being white,luckly you have an accent so you can say your lost and that might help..since you don't shoot snorting the dope will be your best bet, smokin the dope here is really a waste..but I wouldn't call the dope here shitty..sure you go to the spot where tourists and highschool kids go your prolly gonna find some bullshit but if you put in a little work and do some searching you will find something decent and what ill say is if you find someone who is consistant stick with them, cause there's lots of dudes who got it one day andthen won't the next..the dude that always picks up the phone with something half decent is better then the guy who picks up the phone once or twice a wEek but has fire..you want the dude who even If he's dry will pick up and tell you it will be an hour or a day not the guy who ignores all calls if he's dry

And to Davis a jab does not mean a gram.although the price is about the same..a jab is just a term for buying bags wholesale normally 11-14bags..when people buy grams normlly they are buying raw, and unless your plugged chances are your not gonna find that..

davis, thanks for ur reply, yep i will have to learn more about it lol! im not into shooing, just smoking so no.4#heron will be no good to me as its only for banging. i wonder will i be able to get afghan blow over there?i can get rock of heroin no3# in dublin cos the quality of no#3 are much nicer in rock form not in powder so from what i learned about scoring fo rock of h no#3 is much hard in chicago right?and if i want to buy heroin it will have to be from a black guy not white guy is that correct? davis, yea i heard in chicago most of blow are of bad quality cos the purity is very low and also mix with crap stuff ino heroin,. i got that info from a chinese guy i know in dublin he was telling me all about it when he used to live in chicago for a few years ago but he left to live in ireland last year.
to answer a few more
First Its blows..when you say blow, that means coke..blows means heroin..you ask if you can find no3 afghan? .no you will not find any afghan no3 or anyother smokeable dope, I don't think you can find any no3 dope in America at all.it will all be no4 SA dope..you won't even find tar here in Chicago and if you do I would be jealous..so like I said if your not using a needle, then you will be snorting and when it comes to that you got to be careful cause chances are when you smoke dope your gonna pass out before you OD, when you snort dope it doesn't hit you right away, there is a little delay and when you snort a bag and don't feel it right away or get thy rush like I hear you get from smokin, you might be tempted to snort another bag and then you end up dead, there's no mulligan once you snort a line or two you can't take it back..so my advice is when you cop here bust out a bag and break one bag into 3lines and do one and wait a few mins and then so the other and so forth..don't go bustin open 2bags and rail them cause your used to using 3or4 bags in Ireland to get high doesn't mean you need 3or 4 here..shit you might need 5or6bags to feel good or you migjt need only half a bag..with snorting you don't want to go overboard cause you won't pass out before you OD like smoking dope..

I knew a kid who used to do dope but gave it up when he damn near died shootin it like 2years prior..he knew I played with it and asked to try it again and he convinced my neighbor to do it with him..I gave them each a bag cause I know they have done norcos and ocs and was somewhat familer with opiates..now my neighbor was kinda scared and I was like don't worry I won't let you die, just go slow..so they broke the bags into 4lines each..well my neighbor paced himself and was pretty high by line 3 well the kid thinkin he knew whatt he was doin snorted 2lines together and then waited 5mins and did the other one..I never saw anyone fall out so quick..he literally lmost instantly started passing out and I though OD, so I slapped him around and faught with him to stay awake for like a half hour finlly I let him pass out and noticed he was breathin ok and was responsive when you fucked with him, the dude was just high..eventually he started snorin a little so I knew he was cool..but it freaked my neighbor out and I just explained to him that he just did too much too quick and that's what happens..when he finally woke up he literally gave me a hug and thanked me cause he hadn't been that high in years and thatt the dope was some of the best cause never has he done less then a bag and got high.

I never saw anyone fall out so quick..he literally lmost instantly started passing out and I though OD, so I slapped him around and faught with him to stay awake for like a half hour finlly I let him pass out and noticed he was breathin ok and was responsive when you fucked with him, the dude was just high..eventually he started snorin a little so I knew he was cool..but it freaked my neighbor out and I just explained to him that he just did too much too quick and that's what happens..when he finally woke up he literally gave me a hug and thanked me cause he hadn't been that high in years and thatt the dope was some of the best cause never has he done less then a bag and got high.

Yo, I wanted to point out the part about him snoring, so you thought he was straight.

A couple years ago my boy who was opiate naive took an 80mg oxy and was drinkin beers. He passed out early, and was snoring so we all left the room and moved the party downstairs. Next morning my boy runs upstairs and finds our friend cold/dead/OD'd.

So I wonder if snoring is really a good sign or bad sign. Maybe it means more or less respiratory depression.

damn man tommy sorry to hear that...

to give you a little more info on the situation and why i thought it was cool...

we where chillin in my backyard and i had 2 other people over who didnt know about the dope... we just told them that mike was drunk and passed out, and since he was snoring i took that as a sign that he was breathing and ok and we could go play a coupl,e games of bags...before he started snoring my neigbor was kinda worried that he would stop breathing(like i said the dude literally damn near instantly passed out and was unresponsive for the most part until you shook his ass and forced him stay awake) but once he was snoring i told my neighbor to relax and that we didnt have to sit by him and make sure hes breathing cause we could hear it,and if he stiopped snoring thats when we would go check on him..

id be willing to bet though if he would have railed the whole bag off the top instead of spreading it out over like 15mins and if he didnt leave the last line he could have died.. they both also wanted to save the bags for later cause they brought a case over and wanted to drink but i told him if i was gonna give them the bags for free that they had to do them right there..i didnt want them to go get drunk and then go home and do the bag only for their family to find one of them dead..

they both where askin me to try it for a while and i wasnt really having it, i didnt really want to get mike back into it and since my neighbor liked norcos and OCs i didnt want to get him hooked on to dope either and also they are both heavy drinkers and thats not a good mix when your naive.. they came over that day and they only had one beer each and i had just copped a jab so i had extra bags and told them if they wanted to try it, id give it to them for free but they had to do it right then and there, they cant take it home... they didnt want to do it at first cause they just bought the case and wanted to drink so i told them thats fine but dont ask me again cause im willing to give you guys free bags and not get high myself to watch yall..obviously they took my offer and it kinda scared my neighbor straight..he didnt like the fact that you can pass out and potentially die as quick as he saw his bestfriend fallout, he was cool stickin with norcos and OCs cause he knew how much he could take and be ok not to mention he only did it once every week or 2.. mike though would ask me all the time after that and i would break him off half a bag every now and then but that was it.

what kinda funny is the whole part of him not liking how quick his buddy passed out and shit was the reason why i didnt like dope the first time i tried it back in high school...back then we where all into weed and coke and vicodins and basically everydrug and my buddy somehow got hooked on dope and one by one we all tried it and his punk ass drew some other people in with it and i tried it myself but when i did it, i basically did the bag qand then fell asleep right away and didnt really remeber anything else..i thought i was a waste of money and then didnt try dope again for almost 6-7 years and that was after my OC habit went therw the roof

To the Irish guy personally I can see the been sketched out why you pull up on some dudes in the hood with a weird accent and not knowing the slang..also if you think your gonna pull up to someone and ask for a couple hundred bucks wprtj of dope, chances are they gonna take your money and give you dummys..your best net I to ask for 2or3bags and try them put and if you like them goback for more but pullin up askin for more then that is askin to get robbed..

also know that the area you go to get the dope you will be pulled over just for being white,luckly you have an accent so you can say your lost and that might help..since you don't shoot snorting the dope will be your best bet, smokin the dope here is really a waste..but I wouldn't call the dope here shitty..sure you go to the spot where tourists and highschool kids go your prolly gonna find some bullshit but if you put in a little work and do some searching you will find something decent and what ill say is if you find someone who is consistant stick with them, cause there's lots of dudes who got it one day andthen won't the next..the dude that always picks up the phone with something half decent is better then the guy who picks up the phone once or twice a wEek but has fire..you want the dude who even If he's dry will pick up and tell you it will be an hour or a day not the guy who ignores all calls if he's dry

And to Davis a jab does not mean a gram.although the price is about the same..a jab is just a term for buying bags wholesale normally 11-14bags..when people buy grams normlly they are buying raw, and unless your plugged chances are your not gonna find that..

Yeah Thats what I mean, a jab is equal to about a gram of bags,caps ,foils, whatever, I know a jab is not slang for a gram of raw or a lose gram, I thought I explained that to the Irish guy, you get 12-14 bags/caps of blows and a jab is a grams worth, more or less, not a gram of raw..I must have not been clear in that,but since most bags and caps and foils are 10-14 per gram, a jab is 10-14 bags or caps,etc.. so it's about a gram of of dope in street bags,or caps or whatever, I was not saying it was a loose gram of raw, or anything..lol. 6 of one a half dozen of the other is still the same thing..

Chicago has a huge dope scene i would bet bigger than any scene in ireland. So the quality is probably not bad.

The dope there is meant to be snorted and injected.

Good luck.

From what I hear and read the #3 in Ireland and the UK is really low quality shit, especially in the past year.That Chinese guy musta got straight up Dormin bags if he thinks the UK and Ireland dope is 1/4 as good on average as US #4 SA dope, although their is always a rip off dude selling bunk, the most of the dope is good and compared to the shit in the UK heroin drought threads,lol..even cut SA podwer in the US is fire compared to what dope they are getting over there..Chinese dude must have been an idiot or had a bad connection or something..lol..damn fool if he thinks US dope and Chicago dope etc.. is not 10 times better than the fake dope and low grade barely any heroin in the bag #3 going around over in the UK and Ireland, I hear some people smoking a whole damn gram of #3 in the UK and barely getting a nod!! Thats some shitty dope...lol..

I hear some people smoking a whole damn gram of #3 in the UK and barely getting a nod!! Thats some shitty dope...lol..

Sounds like some northern cali shit that I've had before. I know that usually they have some decent tar up there, but a boy of mine brought some powder back down south once and it was the worst shit of all time. I barely had a tolerance and had to rail at least half a gram to not be sick.

Actually I had some shitty powder the other day, too. Did a shot, two hours later, I was asking myself why I was taking a dump, since that kind of thing should happen. It even looked cut to shit, brown powder that was compressed into crumbling dark brown/black rocks. I didn't get a good look at it since as soon as it was in my hand, I had thrown it in the spoon.

But anyone in the Southwest/West Coast seen any shitty powder like this? Especially if you're in an area that usually has tar? Just wondering if I was the only victim of this sub-par non-dope.

Yo, I wanted to point out the part about him snoring, so you thought he was straight.

A couple years ago my boy who was opiate naive took an 80mg oxy and was drinkin beers. He passed out early, and was snoring so we all left the room and moved the party downstairs. Next morning my boy runs upstairs and finds our friend cold/dead/OD'd.

So I wonder if snoring is really a good sign or bad sign. Maybe it means more or less respiratory depression.

So this guy has no tolerance and is mixing beer with 80mg's of oxy. I cant believe everyone just left, sleeping on opiates is never a good thing for somone with a low tolerance. Newbies definently need to be watched.

So this guy has no tolerance and is mixing beer with 80mg's of oxy. I cant believe everyone just left, sleeping on opiates is never a good thing for somone with a low tolerance. Newbies definently need to be watched.

True that. I saw a rookie take an 80 mg and get sick for the next 8 hours. She was probably only saved by the fact that she forgot to remove the coating or chew it up, she just swallowed it.

But I was watching that chick like a hawk the whole night. Mouth to mouth would have been okay with me, unless she decided to puke during it. It never came to that though, mostly just a lot of twilight consciousness shit.

Yeah Thats what I mean, a jab is equal to about a gram of bags,caps ,foils, whatever, I know a jab is not slang for a gram of raw or a lose gram, I thought I explained that to the Irish guy, you get 12-14 bags/caps of blows and a jab is a grams worth, more or less, not a gram of raw..I must have not been clear in that,but since most bags and caps and foils are 10-14 per gram, a jab is 10-14 bags or caps,etc.. so it's about a gram of of dope in street bags,or caps or whatever, I was not saying it was a loose gram of raw, or anything..lol. 6 of one a half dozen of the other is still the same thing..

My buddy from Chi told me different. That actually a jab would be more like 1.2-1.4g you get a small hook for buying in bulk. If 12-14 bags made a gram that would mean they didnt weigh them out as actual bags .1 No matter how you buy it as a "brick" or "jabs". Bags are gonna be weighed out around .1 so 12-14 bags is gonna be 1.2-1.4g. A brick is gonna be 5g and usually get a pretty good price on it.

Sounds like some northern cali shit that I've had before. I know that usually they have some decent tar up there, but a boy of mine brought some powder back down south once and it was the worst shit of all time. I barely had a tolerance and had to rail at least half a gram to not be sick.

Actually I had some shitty powder the other day, too. Did a shot, two hours later, I was asking myself why I was taking a dump, since that kind of thing should happen. It even looked cut to shit, brown powder that was compressed into crumbling dark brown/black rocks. I didn't get a good look at it since as soon as it was in my hand, I had thrown it in the spoon.

But anyone in the Southwest/West Coast seen any shitty powder like this? Especially if you're in an area that usually has tar? Just wondering if I was the only victim of this sub-par non-dope.

DFW, TX here ( i know, not west coast, but depending on who u ask it might be considered SW)

8x outta 10 you're gonna get tar here, but brown powder has become slightly common, its usually not bad compared to the tar, you know, better then some of the avg. black but def not better then the real good black

Heroin- Charlotte NC

Just moved to Charlotte from NJ. Big difference. anyway, i was just wondering if anyone from the area can help me figure out the scene. Ive been reading the tar is everywhere moreover then the powder. never had the tar nor even seen it before. Which is better/ more potent? SNIP SNIP SNIP

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.