Votes: 1 1.7%
  • Plugging

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • More than 1 way

Votes: 2 3.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah the syringe's i have dont unscrew on the tips.
i usually only need 30-40 units for a good shot but this new stuff is having to take 60-70 units. just thought maybe i wasn't adding enough water for this batch. hope the usual guy above my "Associate" is back on deck today tho

they do make thirty mg IR oxy pills? even 15, and 20's

Davis said "capsules" not just IR. I'm sure y'all know what he means those lil 5's that you just pull apart in the middle and it's already powder. As far as I know those are the only oxycodone capsules, I could be wrong tho

I've had them compounded pills you're talkin about Bhannon, I think the ones I got were 30's and 40's and were in orange and green caps and I knew a guy that got 10's in clear caps like they use for dope. I never really liked em that much, always gelled up in my nose

Am going to move this to NASADD as I think you may get some better replies there and it doesn't really belong here in BDD. Can not promise that it wont get closed there though.

Ok never done oxy but I can get 10 40's for x... Really is it worth paying x a pill? Seems very pricey.... And u guys r saying 1 40 can equal a bag of dope??

It was oxy IR. No tylenol or course.

so was it canada?

and bricks i was just talking about the Roxy's that come in different sizes that have some filler but no tylenol i have NEVER seen capsules of oxy in my life and i have seen and done every form of oxy there is at least i thought i had but if they make oxy capsules that is IR thats pretty sweet and i would like some of those

Na they make some 5s that come in a cap. Just twist them open and it's white powder inside. They're difficult as fuck to shoot and you need like 30 to feel anything.

so was it canada?

and bricks i was just talking about the Roxy's that come in different sizes that have some filler but no tylenol i have NEVER seen capsules of oxy in my life and i have seen and done every form of oxy there is at least i thought i had but if they make oxy capsules that is IR thats pretty sweet and i would like some of those

Like Bluffboy said they def make 5's that you just twist open and it's white powder inside. Here what they look like, there's actually 2 diff brands but the capsules are almost the same

oxyc005c.jpg

They aren't bad to dump out like 20 and do a rail, they got a different taste then regular oxycodone tho it's like kinda sweet

I used to know a lady who got compounded capsules with 75mg of oxycodone and nothing else in them!!!! They were white unmarked caps and she was prescribed 4 of them every 4 hours, and she took them day in and day out.

She also got purple compounded 10mg methadone caps that she took every 4 hours along with 1 10mg valium. So two hours after her 300mg oxy dose she would take the 10mg of done and 10mg diazepam, and she did this consistently on schedule every day. Even woke up at night to take her doses.

The best part was that she would give me 10 of the white caps a week and as many of the purple as I wanted, unfortunately at the time I didn’t realize how great done could be so I really didn’t take advantage of the done….

so was it canada?

It was the US. Maybe it was the ER version though, I don't remember. I grabbed a couple real quick on the side of my house during a family party like 6 years ago.

8th Issue Heroin Discussion v. There is hope in a bag of dope

Then post about dope if you want. You come in here to cite rules and nothing else, while you recently broke the #1 rule.

sorry did not know that ha where did you guys aquire these from like people get prescribed them? i just havent ever seen or heard of them ever and i like to think i know my oxy

It was the US. Maybe it was the ER version though, I don't remember. I grabbed a couple real quick on the side of my house during a family party like 6 years ago.

Do explain..... you grabbed them off the side of youre house? lol explanation needed!!

I used to know a lady who got compounded capsules with 75mg of oxycodone and nothing else in them!!!! They were white unmarked caps and she was prescribed 4 of them every 4 hours, and she took them day in and day out.

She also got purple compounded 10mg methadone caps that she took every 4 hours along with 1 10mg valium. So two hours after her 300mg oxy dose she would take the 10mg of done and 10mg diazepam, and she did this consistently on schedule every day. Even woke up at night to take her doses.

The best part was that she would give me 10 of the white caps a week and as many of the purple as I wanted, unfortunately at the time I didn’t realize how great done could be so I really didn’t take advantage of the done….

wow i do love the trips down memory lane when i didnt need as much shit and could have made out like a bandit and now you are just like dam i wish i had the connect right now!! lol

Do explain..... you grabbed them off the side of youre house? lol explanation needed!!
There was a family party at my house and my friend came through with them, so we did the deal real quick on the side of my house. Also, he was with his G.F. that couldn't know because she said she would dump him if he was still involved with drugs. My parents also knew that me+him=getting high so it was a covert op.

There was a family party at my house and my friend came through with them, so we did the deal real quick on the side of my house. Also, he was with his G.F. that couldn't know because she said she would dump him if he was still involved with drugs. My parents also knew that me+him=getting high so it was a covert op.

haha ok thanks makes perfect sense and trust me been in that position lol but when you gotta have em it doesnt matter

Hello Bluelight, long time no see! Well Here's what happened yesterday, my "Associate" whom i usually get my BTH from came by after he/she went to re-up and gave me my bag.
Well usually it is very hard & dry(also blackish-brownish) BUT, the NEW batch is very gooey and dark(almost suspect it was cut with Coca-Cola). When i worked it up the first time it kept clogging my rig so i picked up the cotton and under it was what looked like MUD!!! i've never seen this before!!!!!
Now i did another shot but added more water, which sux, but i was wondering if anyone else has had this problem & how they got around it?

ALSO, this gooey S*IT SUCKS!!!!! usually what we get is awesome, but this goo sucks!! why????

kottonmouthkingfh I went ahead and merged your thread into the heroin discussion thread as I think these guys are well equipped to help ya out. For some reason it threw your thread in the middle so I quoted it here but, your thread started at post 99.

That gooey tar is what I saw usually in Cali. but in Ariz. and NM and also In texas i have seen the harder , dry blackish,greyish tar almost like a piece of charcoal..lol..thats how the shit looks in Mexico before it gets cut with variuos shit, like sugars, which will keep it pretty gooey, especially in hot places and high humidity, but I have seen the hard,dry tar in humid and hot places a few times and it was not gooey, or wet looking, so I think its the cut that does that, IMO, don't see much tar locally, although it's rumored to be around, I dunno any local dealers that I met that actually sell tar here, but I guess they are around..

Like Bluffboy said they def make 5's that you just twist open and it's white powder inside. Here what they look like, there's actually 2 diff brands but the capsules are almost the same

oxyc005c.jpg

They aren't bad to dump out like 20 and do a rail, they got a different taste then regular oxycodone tho it's like kinda sweet

Yeah those are like the ones I mean, a cousin of mine had liver damage from a car wreck we were both in, and she could not take any pills with tylenol, aspirin,ibuphrophen,erc.. and got a big bottle of those 5 mg capsules, the said IR 5 mg oxyccodone on the bottle, but they are not IR like a MSIR pill that dissolves in you mouth and shit, they are IR in the they are not time relased I guess thats why they call them that, plus a 5mg you do have to take a lot to get a buzz, unless you are not tolerant to opiates, then those would be really cool, if you could take 3 or 4 and get high as hell, like way back when you started taking opiates the first few times,lol..when a 30 mg amount of percocoet would give you a hella buzz..

sorry did not know that ha where did you guys aquire these from like people get prescribed them? i just havent ever seen or heard of them ever and i like to think i know my oxy

Yeah we weren't makin em up in my homies basement haha. My old head used to get em cuz he was on hydros and was tryin to get bumped to percs so he kept tellin them the tylenol was fuckin with him, so they put him on those capsules he got em for a year or two, then switched pharmacys and started gettin the lil white round 5's instead.

8th Issue Heroin Discussion v. There is hope in a bag of dope

Fuck outta here OG with your bold words haha

hey all, next month i wil be moving to live in chicago next month. i actually am from ireland and still live in ireland (dublin) anyway i was told the quality of heroin in chicago are the worst shitty of all in usa, is that true? if i want to cop for heroin in dublin , i would say to the street dealer yo, u have any gear for sale? gear is the slang word for heroin we use in ireland and uk but i want to know what slang word do u use for heroin in usa espically in chicago?(that probably sound like a stupid question and if it is then, i apgoloised) how much much will it cost me to buy 2gram of heroin in chicago? i am not sourcing by the way lol i just need to know in advance so i wont be ripping off by dealers. To mods sorry if that was unacceptable about the cost i just want bit of info that all.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.