6th Issue Heroin Discussion Thread... v. Doprah

Status
Not open for further replies.
People shouldnt encourage people to shoot up anyways. This website is about harm reduction, not the other way around.

take it to a pm noone wants to read any flame wars here

Last edited by a moderator:
if yall wanta flame and bitch and moan at eaqch other like teenagers then tke tht shit to a pm. we aint here to read your flames towards each other.

and everyones post have been edited now

What drink after you snort your dope? I always try to drink Gator aid... But today i was out so i drank some Tropical Fruit punch;and holy crap the the mix was disgusting i almost puked up the dope goodness..... I think i am going to stick to my Gator Aid

Tropical Fruit punch + Dope drip = Nasty Taste

What drink after you snort your dope? I always try to drink Gator aid... But today i was out so i drank some Tropical Fruit punch;and holy crap the the mix was disgusting i almost puked up the dope goodness..... I think i am going to stick to my Gator Aid

Tropical Fruit punch + Dope drip = Nasty Taste

Dude all I drink is Gatoraid. My mini fridge is stocked at all times with it. The green Tropical Blend is my favorite.

Dude all I drink is Gatoraid. My mini fridge is stocked at all times with it. The green Tropical Blend is my favorite.

Gatoraid G2 Blueberry-Pomegranate is my favorite one so far :)

It tastes yummy with the drip and even with no drip.... Just got back from the corner store picked up two bottles

Got arrested a few days ago. Thankfully it was on the way to cop, unfortunately it was in my podunk town where the cops were super excited to catch 3 kids with needles on them. Better yet, no one could pick us up from the station to drive us back to my friend's car. It was a nice 2 mile walk in the cold to get to his car. Fun day.....but at least the charges aren't much to worry about as it could have been much worse.

Now it's time to hope that my Mom doesn't read the paper because the second she finds this out, my ass is getting kicked out the house lol.

So its legal for needle exchanges to work in NJ and for certain cities pharmacy's sell it to you.... but if your caught with them you get a charge?

gotta love bs laws

If you go to an exchange you can get a card that says it's legal to possess them, assuming you don't have drugs on you at the time. If you do, then it's still illegal. I have not been to the exchange as of yet and don't possess such a card.

The pharmacy thing isn't law yet I think. That article that was posted here said it still had to pass a vote in the full senate and I would think the governor needs to sign the bill as well to make it law.

Even then, I would still bet that you could still get hit with charges for having them.

^lol. If it's that easy, I'll be jumping for joy. For some reason though, I doubt that will work.

I would take myself to a Needle exchange and get me a card.... wouldn't hurt the situation if anything help it

yes sir..

i always thought if there was anytime to slam your dope..those days when you clean your straw or bill on my part and go back and empty out the empties you had saved...

you would be suprised how much i powder i can scrape together, and when i do it i know im not gonna get high but its gonna take my sick away...if i slammed it though i would for sure be nodding..thats like the only shitty part

since we got this snow storm coming i think im gonna go cash in all my change and get a jab or 2...i only got like a grand left in the bank and like 2 years ago when i lost my job i told myself that i wouldnt spend anymore money out of my bank once i only had 1000$ left...i also never thought i would be outta work for 2 years but no one hired me...and honestly i got to the point where i was sick of fillin out apps and goin on interviews that i just said fuck it, im not gonna do that no more...yeah well that was stupid cause ive gone threw like 30grand the last 2 years..granted most of it was hustle money that i had saved but ended up losing cause i got popped twice for multiple pounds of weed...

so yeah its not like i blew 30k on nothing but dope...at least 20-25k has ben spent on lawyers and repaying my connect for the weed(that was the biggest hit), when the police came into my house they took like 3-4k cash, my sister stole 600 bucks from me that i had my brother collect cause peoiple owed me while i was locked up and i bought a car that i didnt even get plates on and the police seized it from me and other things related to the arrest..

ande now im down to my last grand and yeah i refuse to waste that on just drugs...not to mention im now on probation but dont have to take my first drug test til march, so my party window is gonna be limited..i got at least 300bucks in change that ive been saving so i think im gonna cash that in and yea buy my drugs with that

but now its time to find a job...i gotta get my cdl cause if i want to drive a truck i got a job lined up with that..eventhough i dont want to do it in the long run i think it would be a good job to have while on probation cause the job calls for me to be on the road mon-thursday and if i want overtime i can take a run on friday and then have the weekend off...so since ill be gone most of the week and wont be in my area doing nothing i figure that staying mostly clean will be easy..

i say mostly cause i love smokin weed more then doin dope and since ive always had smoked weed since i was 14 thats gonna be the hardest thing to quit and really its the only thing i have to quit cause it stays in your system for so long..with dope you know its gone after 2 or 3 days and even though i have random drops i think if i take the truck driving job that my random drops will turn into scheduled drops and then i can plan my drug use around it..i mean if im gone during most of the week how are they gonna call me in to take a drop? they cant so they are gonna be like well friday come in and take a drop and ill be like cool no problem..and i get to stack at least a grand a week cause i wont be around to spend it

sorry for the rant but im high

Status
Not open for further replies.