6th Issue Heroin Discussion Thread... v. Doprah

Status
Not open for further replies.
i am/was(hopefully*) a 100% snorter,

always thought i might give pluggin H a try but everytime i copped it was just too convenient too pull over and just do a cap or two

*i say hopefully cuz my last time doin dope was last tuesday, dopeman tried to kill himself, as far as i knew he was dead until yesterday, apparently his OD attempt was unsuccessful, i coulda tried scroungin around n lookin thru other connects but i have been sayin i have been wantin to quit for awhile n when my guys phone was off for days my girl just convinced me that this is prob the best time, sucks cuz its hard to be around BL, this thread in particular

but i just wanted to pop my head in and say for all those out there, if ur gonna be an addict stick to snorting, it'll prob pay off n the long run

although chinky, i must admit, even as a snorted i was not satisfied snorting once or twice a day, i snorted just about every other hour, from the moment i woke up until my 'night cap' before bed

all yall take care

EDIT: just noticed this

We only say things like we did to try to give you the best info possible to make the most informed decision. If we can sway you to stay away from the needle, great, if not, we'll give you the info to let you do so in the safest manner possible.

well put ATTL

Last edited:
i must admit, even as a snorted i was not satisfied snorting once or twice a day, i snorted just about every other hour, from the moment i woke up until my 'night cap' before bed

Another long-time snorter checking in, although I used the needle a couple of times, but not recently.

I rarely get high more that once a day. For me, redosing opiates really doesn't work, it just gets me dazed. I need to atleast take a nap between doses, but preferably sleep the night and take the next dose the following day.

well good news for me, my cravings seem to be subsiding with lots of help from phish and my hunger for summer tour and just thinkin how great it will be at fests this year not havin to bring in 1000 bucks worth of dope to get me through the weekend. ahhhh i hope it lasts. i think i can stay clean as long as i got my music and lsd and mahl dog lol. also should be off house arrest very soon, gf is gonna pay my bail!!!!!

stay safe yall!!!!
sounds like a bore tbh. i dont think you can stay clean to save someones life:\

Another long-time snorter checking in, although I used the needle a couple of times, but not recently.

I rarely get high more that once a day. For me, redosing opiates really doesn't work, it just gets me dazed. I need to atleast take a nap between doses, but preferably sleep the night and take the next dose the following day.

i used it more like a pick me up, like i started the day with a decent dose but didnt really start noddin til mid afternoon, then id kinda lay off a bit till evening time n hit it hard till bed

guess thats just me

We just don't like pushers of the needle in here...If your going to do it, than do it....
.....We care about team nod here :) and everyone will agree needle fucks you up.....

Plug it or even snort it.... shooting leads down a bad path

I'm pretty sure alot if peoples on team nod use those sticky things to get their nod on. And clitosaurus I hope someone kicks you directly in your asshole so hard you can't shit for a month.

Last edited:
My position has changed from needle poker to tar smoker on team nod:).

And fagosaurus, crawl back up your moms asshole so we dont have to read your bullshit. We hate you :X

I have to somewhat disagree here. I know shooting is bad. I know shooting pills is worse. Just because someone turns to the needle does not mean that they will turn into a hopeless junkie. I've been shooting pills since 2005. I have a full time job, a family, and keep my life together for the most part. I think its in your head. Some people have it in them to be junkies and some don't. One of my wife friends sucks dick for pills and she just eats them. I just think it is a bullshit blanket statement that anyone who turns to the needle is doomed./end rant

I have to somewhat disagree here. I know shooting is bad. I know shooting pills is worse. Just because someone turns to the needle does not mean that they will turn into a hopeless junkie. I've been shooting pills since 2005. I have a full time job, a family, and keep my life together for the most part. I think its in your head. Some people have it in them to be junkies and some don't. One of my wife friends sucks dick for pills and she just eats them. I just think it is a bullshit blanket statement that anyone who turns to the needle is doomed./end rant

Let me tell you what ive seen re shooting. Every single one of my friends that ened up shooting up became hopeless junkies that ruined their lives. Without exception. A few of them even died. I completely disagree with what you said.

Last edited:
Ya shootin is definitely on a different level. My addiction increased alot when I started banging dope...I definitely get higher tho. I cant see ever goin back to snortin, idk if thats a good thing or not but at this point anything besides shootin it would be a waste for me and imo heroin was meant to be shot. With that being said I would never tell someone who doesnt already shoot to start.

Let me tell you what ive seen re shooting. Every single one of my friends that ened up shooting up became hopeless junkies that ruined their lives. Without exception. A few of them even died. I completely disagree with what you said.

That's your right to disagree if you want. That does not however make it true because you disagree. I've had friends lives go to shit because they turned to the needle. I have some that still function even though they shoot up. Like I said before, that is a bullshit blanket statement. I know the numbers may be low but not everyone who shoots up is a hopeless junkie. If you really believe that then you're an idiot.

Chinky, I appreciate yours and everyone else's concerns and I agree with you all, but this was a decision I made on my own and I got no one to blame but myself and right now I don't regret it. I just snorted some and am feeling damn fine so no, I don't "need" the needle. And you can call me whatever you like but if you're gonna piss on me for being real and honest well then that's just fucked up and makes me reconsider coming around here. You don't know me, you don't know what I've been through or nothing and to start judging me like you doing just ain't right.

This was my call and as of now I'm alright with it. I think it's a waste of time to regret things you've done in the past as long as you learn from it and grow as an individual.

although chinky, i must admit, even as a snorted i was not satisfied snorting once or twice a day, i snorted just about every other hour, from the moment i woke up until my 'night cap' before bed

all yall take care

That's you me personally snortin once does the job just fine

Shouldn't have even wasted a response

Last edited:
That's your right to disagree if you want. That does not however make it true because you disagree. I've had friends lives go to shit because they turned to the needle. I have some that still function even though they shoot up. Like I said before, that is a bullshit blanket statement. I know the numbers may be low but not everyone who shoots up is a hopeless junkie. If you really believe that then you're an idiot.

I dont believe EVERYONE who shoots up is going to ruin their life. Like I said before, EVERY one of my friends that switched from smoking to shooting up absolutely ruined their lives, and a couple even died. I just think its a horrible thing to do, and if you are able to shoot up and not ruin your life, props.

If people want to encourage people to use the needle, who gives a fuck? The person would probably end up using the needle anyways if they are so weak that someone over the internet can influence them that much. Everyone seems to be catching feelings around here nowadays, it's pretty gay. This place used to be fun, now its turning into some social club and shit.. lets get back to dope people. Quit ego tripping/trying to make relationships over the internet.

Edit: Chicago, you guys ready for this snow storm coming through this week? We could get up to 18 inches.. get ready to dig out your cars.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.