6th Issue Heroin Discussion Thread... v. Doprah

Status
Not open for further replies.
It makes me sad when I realize I can't be high 24/7....then it makes me even more sad that I'm so depressed over not being able to be high 24/7. It makes me feel like mine is a sad, pointless existence as times. I think I just need some sleep lol. Wayyyy too early in the AM for me right now.

^^^i think this dudes a lurker or just a troll account. I think a mod should ban him.

a troll account? fuck you

yea i have only been lurkin the last week cuz ive been fuckin sober....well, Subs. but anyways dude, what on earth did i say that would make u think that? what on earth ahve i done to be banned? i came back in to this thread (and it aint easy when fiendin) to see if anyone replied to my posts but i gotta admit that was nott he reply i thought ida gotten

oh well, whatever, cant win with everyone

My position has changed from needle poker to tar smoker on team nod:).

And fagosaurus, crawl back up your moms asshole so we dont have to read your bullshit. We hate you :X

woops, i think ur previous post i qouted mighta been at Clitorosaus but ur ^ arrow pointed to my posts

my B

Thats okay buddy. No ones perfect ;)

Soooo.. who else is gona be joining team nod this evening, beside myself?

Needle is a dark path- most of my carrer was smoking, but I had a speedball phase were that was the only practical way to do it. IV drugs carry risks even in the hospital using best technique. Anyway, been on subs for over a year and am down to 0.5 mg as of today- eyes watering and restless legs but i want to get done with that shit. Got benzo Rx- takle that taper next. got on Subs because i was on the precipice of using and TJ was too close to where I lived.

But if your gonna use stuff, from a harm reduction standpoint, don't know about the eastcoast dope that I am left to believe doesn't smoke well but I have an on and off decade with tar- smoking and the needle. Though using points is more efficient, with running dope on foil its all in the technique- with good technique you can minimize loss considerably- atleast that has been my experience.

Now the bronchitis, opiate precipitated asthma is another story entirely, but AIDS, HEP C, endocarditis:(, new drug resistant strains of bacteria, all bad shit. Been on EADD heroin thread- they have a major drought over there- the little dope they do get is wacked to shit. Mnay people fiend hard day to day: They even talking about cutting their MMT over their.

Getting clean/ on replacement therapy is the best option I think, all things considered. Maybe I'll excede my benzo dose and join in your group nod, and git rid of these restless legs.:\ I'm on PST- too early to sleep. Its freezing here- in the low 60s.:p

Chinky
say mostly cause i love smokin weed more then doin dope and since ive always had smoked weed since i was 14 thats gonna be the hardest thing to quit and really its the only thing i have to quit cause it stays in your system for so long..with dope you know its gone after 2 or 3 days and even though i have random drops i think if i take the truck driving job that my random drops will turn into scheduled drops and then i can plan my drug use around it..i mean if im gone during most of the week how are they gonna call me in to take a drop? they cant so they are gonna be like well friday come in and take a drop and ill be like cool no problem..and i get to stack at least a grand a week cause i wont be around to spend it

There reintroducing a bill making it illegal to deny employment or fire someone for a positive cannabanoid UA if they have an Rx in CA that the Governator vetoed. Brown supposed to sign it. The Bitch is Heavy equipment opperators, transportation providers, healthcare providers, and a few other occupation are exempt...so much for fair labor laws. Good luck with your predicament Chinky, always enjoyed your posts- mine are long winded too. People be home's tweaking while I really would be on sub/benzos- tweak keeps my hands occupied doing other things not conducive to typing.

^^ I was talkin about takin drops for probation not employment EDIT..and I'm from chicago not cali..unfortunately we don't have medical marijuana...if we did I would have a clean record..I've been arrested 6times(I think..maybe 7) and 5 (or6?) of those times have been for weed..crazy right..I've done shit that I could be in jail for a long time and all I get busted for is weed...then again when you never leave the house for 10years withg out weed in your pocket..you gotta expect to take a few arrests...I mean that number should be like 10-12 weed arrests if you take all the times I've been pulled over and not searched..lol

But me I just got back from a 4hour journey..left my house at 330 to go cop cause we have this huge storm barrelin down on us and I know I'm gonna be stuck in the house the next day or 2..little did I know that the roads where fucked up already..normally it takes 30-45min tops to reach my people and it took 2 hours and then cause of traffic on their part a 45min wait..the only good tyhing was cause it took so long the roads cleared up and I made it home in just over an hour..

Now the predicament..do I get high tonite or save it or tomorrow like I planned?..I really only copped today cause tomorrow my WDs would have kicked in and then having to shovel/snow blow 2feet of snow while wick didn't sound fun..and then not being able to get to the spot til until say thursday..didn't sound too fun

If I get high tonite though I won't have WDs until thursday and that is manageable..likie I said I don't want to be sick in WDs while havin to dig outta this blizzard we got goin on

Last edited:
I think I'm just gonna endulge tonite..fuck it right?

I always say the mind of dope fiend..get high now and worry about the rest later

I am always (trying) to make my dope last as long as it can, by doing a little as i can and really spacing it out. Seems that ive lowered my tolerance, too, cause only a little gets me good enough. Gets me noddin.

Chinky, maybe you should just do a little, save the rest for tomorrow? Thats what im doing.:) maybe ill do just a little more ;)

But me I just got back from a 4hour journey..left my house at 330 to go cop cause we have this huge storm barrelin down on us and I know I'm gonna be stuck in the house the next day or 2..little did I know that the roads where fucked up already..normally it takes 30-45min tops to reach my people and it took 2 hours and then cause of traffic on their part a 45min wait..the only good tyhing was cause it took so long the roads cleared up and I made it home in just over an hour..

Now the predicament..do I get high tonite or save it or tomorrow like I planned?..I really only copped today cause tomorrow my WDs would have kicked in and then having to shovel/snow blow 2feet of snow while wick didn't sound fun..and then not being able to get to the spot til until say thursday..didn't sound too fun

You braved the blizzard too(although it wasn't horrific out b/w 3-5, still bad enough to make the highway traffic twice as bad as usual)? The weird thing, like you said, was that although it took me 2+ hours to get to the city as well, arrived around 6pm, the usual rush hour trip home was basically clear of all traffic. Still couldn't go much over 40mph due to almost zero visability(had to just sit in the middle of the road on a relatively large road close to my house because I literally couldn't see anything at all, even a car with its brights on 30 feet in front of me)...but it twas odd.

Now that I've got my dope, I can look back and say it was worth the trip, but at the time I was kicking myself for voluntarily driving to the CHI to cop during a friggin blizzard(going to be the worst winter storm in over 100 years for Chicagoland, never seen anything remotely similar to the wind/snow hell outside).

my memory must be going, its gotta be the weed

lol cause i said that when thechi?

Last edited:
Damn ice and snow!! sucks yo be in the blizzards in the Northern Areas,etc. we got ice covered with some snow here,and it's kinda hard to drive on ,compared to regualr snow,which is not a problem for me,but the ice under the snow sucks, people are crashing their cars around after hitting a patch of ice where the snow has been scraped off the road..oh well people around here are not know for their winter weather driving skills anyway.lol

^^Yeah. Where I am it snowed a tiny amount yesterday and then it was all just freezing rain. Now the roads are all like ice rinks, so it's going to be a disaster for people driving. Between the fact that people suck at driving and never think to themselves that it's not worth it to drive across town for that gallon of milk, people will be crashing left and right today.

^^Yeah. Where I am it snowed a tiny amount yesterday and then it was all just freezing rain. Now the roads are all like ice rinks, so it's going to be a disaster for people driving. Between the fact that people suck at driving and never think to themselves that it's not worth it to drive across town for that gallon of milk, people will be crashing left and right today.

Same man. There was like an inch and a half inch thick sheet of ice that covered my car and everything else. Great day to cop! 8)

Yeah sucks, I can't even make it out of the house without falling on the ice here..wish I would have stocked up on dope and shit , but I was thinking we would not get it so bad around Memphis, but there is ice and snow, just enough to fuck up the roads and trying to walk without falling on your ass and breaking something..fucking should have gone with my first instinct and stocked up on drugs..but no, i thought I knew better, and now I'm screwed for a few days or so it seems, did my last bit of dope earlier and know I'm already getting pissed because I should have saved it for tommorow but it's still so early in the day, I had to snort more H, even though I was pretty high already, still woulda had none for tonight if I woulda saved some for tommorow, know I hav enone for tonight or tommorow...looks like I'm gonna be sick tommorow unless the dope fairys drop some in my lap...lol..damn.

I regret gettin high last night instead of saving it for tonite like I planned..it was just 4 hours a traffic got me to the point where I wanted to reward myself for the trip..the shitty thing is I could have just went today and copped cause the roads wernt that bad..just our driveways and things like that where fucked up..oh well

And no one cares about canada..

Congrats on the mod stick TommyBoy

and nah man, this is the H discussion thread, this is a USA thread.....U-S-A! U-S-A! U-S-A!

Sorry man, hadta ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.