6th Issue Heroin Discussion Thread... v. Doprah

Status
Not open for further replies.
shit i try and go to bed at 3am (which i dont actually fall asleep til 4 or 5) and no matter what i cant sleep later then 11am

it sucks cause if im just chilin at the crib and not out doin something, ill fall asleep at like 3pm and if someone oesnt wake me up ill slep til 6 or 7 and then im fucked again for sleeep that night

Never let people in your car! That said, sometimes getting in your car is just a "cop check" if they don't know you. But if they don't have dope on them, then I drive on. What I really hate are these co-dependent motherfuckers that won't get the fuck out. They start running you around and you're just asking to loose your car. Obviously, sometimes I've been too nice. But really, I don't need someone to show me where the dope is.

In and out- all business. If I get ripped off, I still got my car.

I hardly ever use these days. But the last "relapse"- a few weeks ago, the dope I snorted made the area under my eyes extremely dry and wrinkled. I looked like a zombie. Just another thing that is hard to hide when I fall off the wagon. And trying to get to sleep after snorting blows by taking a sleeping pill- does not work. Unless you want to get twice as high...

Scoring drugs 101, haha.

Dude no joke I could teach a god damn class on how to score drugs in New Jersey on the streets. It takes experience, intelligence (street smarts) and a little bit of balls. I made a bunch of mistakes when I first started copping on the street. You gotta remember I'm a white boy who grew up smoking weed and skateboarding when I was 13, but the area I am from and schools I went to were diverse enough where I knew how to act around Spanish and Black people, WHICH definitely helped later on in life when copping on the streets from them. My mom used to teach public school in Paterson, Jersey City and West New York.. so it's not like I was a sheltered white kid.. I just grew up in a middle class neighborhood as opposed to housing projects or low income areas. A lot of kids I grew up with went to prison and are still locked up, so I think growing up your enviornment can help prepare you for cruising around rough areas and chatting it up with local junkies and drug dealers scoring dope. There are kids I know that do dope now (white boys) that act real tough but don't have a hard bone in their body. Copping and slinging dope in the suburbs makes you a gangster I guess. I'm not trying to say I'm a badass or anything, but I know I can hold my own because I HAVE HAD to. You won't see my crying when I get arrested at the precinct or in jail or getting taken for a sucker by a dude in the hood. I mean there's a line you don't cross.. I wouldn't mouth off to any dude I didn't know because you never know who's packing heat and willing to clap one at a white boy acting out on their block, especially the young kids. But you give respect, you get respect. If you don't, you go somewhere else. There's plenty of respectable dealers out there that do great business real professional, but never forget that all of these guys go by the code of the streets and have to put on a front if need be and can be dangerous. I wouldn't put it past anyone of them. And I sure as hell don't have the balls to do anything too crazy like they would (fucking shooting at cops, whatever)

does anyone know what happened to hendrix?

Dude, I was just thinking about him like 2 days ago. Last I talked to him was a long time ago, maybe over a year or around a year ago and he was doing dope at the time. Miss that motherfucker.

^^^^ Agree with this above about the street scene, I have a similar background growing up in New Orleans , saw it all as a kid and all that shit, hung out with all types of people, regardless of color or whatever. Their is defintely a way to act and not to act when doing shit on the street. People live and die by the "street laws" or street codes, etc..You gotta know how to act and how to give respect to get respect and when to back off outta shit thats not your business when something goes down. Being yourself and not trying to talk 100% street slang if you are a white dude or whatever will get you more respect by talking how you always talk, not talking like the street dealers , or trying to imitate them all the way! Slang is cool to use, but acting like your a street thug, D-boy ,will get you hurt. People will respect you if you act like who you are, whatever that is..white dope head who has been around long enough to know whats up, or a suburban kid trying to score for the first time, just be real, and don't try to imitate is advice I would give to the suburban kids selling dope.If you get called out acting all gangster and say the wrong shit, you are gonna catch a few slugs of hot lead!!! lol..

I just slammed for the first time and this shit is fucking amazing. Less dope + more high = win.

^But then it goes downhill from there and just becomes more addicted=more sick.

I said the same thing to myself the first time I shot up, but then I could never not use the needle and saying no dope is just about impossible for me now.

Just be careful and be safe.

^ Yea, I have seen a number of old threads titled "thinking about trying heroin," or something like that, that were made a couple of years ago. Then have looked at recent posts or threads by the OP, and they are like "kicked out of my house, and can't get to the methadone clinic."

I really do feel bad actually witnessing a post that may very well lead the OP down a really bad path in life.

I just slammed for the first time and this shit is fucking amazing. Less dope + more high = win.

this is just sad to hear especially cause you said this yesterday

How do you ration? I tell myself I'm gonna ration shit out sometimes n that shit never ends up working.

to go along with the whole i only snort too...what happened between yesterday and today..what loser of a friend talked you into it so he doesnt feel sorry for himself?

on that note though wheres team nod at?

I'm here, still snortin blows. Feeling good. For all the snorters, stay snortin'.

^But then it goes downhill from there and just becomes more addicted=more sick.

I said the same thing to myself the first time I shot up, but then I could never not use the needle and saying no dope is just about impossible for me now.

Just be careful and be safe.

Yeah I'm no doubt going to regret it, but blowing them wasn't giving me the high I wanted and was taking too many bags. I'm gonna spend some time studying up on here before I use again.

^ Yea, I have seen a number of old threads titled "thinking about trying heroin," or something like that, that were made a couple of years ago. Then have looked at recent posts or threads by the OP, and they are like "kicked out of my house, and can't get to the methadone clinic."

I really do feel bad actually witnessing a post that may very well lead the OP down a really bad path in life.

:(

You're probably right. I mean, everybody says that shit won't happen to them and I know I'm not good enough to be the anomaly to that.

this is just sad to hear especially cause you said this yesterday ... to go along with the whole i only snort too...what happened between yesterday and today..what loser of a friend talked you into it so he doesnt feel sorry for himself?

It was combination of things. Basically, I was getting sick of having to snort so many bags and not getting the high I expected from heroin. But you're right, the tipping point was a buddy going on about how shooting up feels "10x better than sex".

And you're right about the other things. I'm a horrible candidate to be moving on to the needle and the reasons I just gave for doing it are stupid as fuck. I don't know what else to say. Of course I'm going to try not to have it fuck shit up but I'm not going to be naive enough to believe it's the most likely outcome.

Also, my second shot I did too much and didn't have the greatest of times. But I couldn't smoke a cigarette without puking (didn't stop me from trying many times). I dosed up around 7 hours ago and yet still a couple puffs send me to ground. Is this only because I did a little too much or cuz I new to shooting? I hope not cuz I really like smoking while high.

Is this only because I did a little too much or cuz I new to shooting? I hope not cuz I really like smoking while high.

A little of both. When you shoot, besides the rush, the high is a little different...imo you feel it a lot more, even if you only shoot 1 bag compared to snorting 2-3. The fact that you're new to shooting, you probably did a little too much, which is causing the nausea. idk about you, but I also chainsmoke like a motherfucker when I'm high, and that can make you sick by itself.

But watch yourself, bro. I had an OD on Thursday, and I only shot two bags of Newark dope (my usual dose). I must've got a hot bag, cuz it looked a lot fatter than usual, or had a bag cut with Fent, idk. But, I shot up, and less than 5min later blacked out and woke up strapped down to a strecher in an ambulance. Evidently I went into agonal breathing (basically the body doing everything it can to breath when in respritory depression), and had a blood pressure of something crazy like 170/105. I got lucky cuz I was with my boys, and when they saw I was non-responsive and was making sounds like my body was doing everything it could to get a shallow breath, they took me to the closest place to get help, which was like a First-Aid place or some shit. Had they waited it out, or didn't take me because they were scared they or I would get fucked in some way, I could be dead right now. Watch yourself and be safe.

^^^^^that to me is the scariest thing about the needle...i normally do dope by myself and to think about doing my normal dose that i always take and possibly ODing scares the piss outta me...i dont care if you got the narcan sittin next to you..if no one else knows that you have it..what good is it??

ive known like 4 or 5 people who have OD and each one of them died alone with a needle close by..i just couldnt do that to my family..im not that selfish

It was combination of things. Basically, I was getting sick of having to snort so many bags and not getting the high I expected from heroin. But you're right, the tipping point was a buddy going on about how shooting up feels "10x better than sex".

And you're right about the other things. I'm a horrible candidate to be moving on to the needle and the reasons I just gave for doing it are stupid as fuck. I don't know what else to say. Of course I'm going to try not to have it fuck shit up but I'm not going to be naive enough to believe it's the most likely outcome.

Also, my second shot I did too much and didn't have the greatest of times. But I couldn't smoke a cigarette without puking (didn't stop me from trying many times). I dosed up around 7 hours ago and yet still a couple puffs send me to ground. Is this only because I did a little too much or cuz I new to shooting? I hope not cuz I really like smoking while high.

how long have you been doing dope?

dont you think its kinda odd that everything i said..you agree with?

how many bags does it take you to snort to get high??

now think about it..when you snort your dope you snort the bags and thats it, your high for the day/night...now most people who slam their shit dont just slam once a day they do it 2,3,4,5x a day basically they do as much as they have..and trust me your doing less bags now but soon enough your gonna be using the same amount if not more cause you are slammin 3 or 4 bags at a time 3 or 4x a day

your buddy only wants you too shoot so he doesnt feel like a loser well thats noit totally true hes really just trying to use you..hes prolly broke and needs a partner in crime mot to mention he wants to hit you up so you can give him a bag for doing it..now that you are shooting you are gonna want to have someone else around so when you fall out at least you have someone there to call 911...if he was a good friend he would tell you to never follow the path he is on but no hes a junkie who is just tryin to get his next fix

i mean look at what i bolded you even said your reasoning is stupid..and you say your gonna try to not let it fuck shit up?? you serious..again you cant control snorting..your fucked now

and sorry to be on you but its fucked up how just yesterday you where saying "theres nothing worse then scoring and not having a bill on you" well now your gonna have to carry around a needle...good luck explaining that to the cops or your mom or girlfriend who picks up your clothes or jacket and that falls out of it...

you say you have to snort too many bags well bro why not take a break for a week or 2..you would be suprised how quick your tolerance drops..its when your using everyday that it gets so high...

this is a harm reduction site but i know this site also influenced you to shoot up and thats fucked up..your just obviously weak

no one asked you newfag..

read the rules.....greenlighters only speak when spoken too

damn, chinky's still laying down the law

I've been in pharmaceutical heaven as of late. don't really want to go into it because some IRL people I know of (who have a vendetta against me) sometimes pathetically watch me on this forum...

but let me just tell you that axl has been living pretty okay lately; and I hope all my fellow old heads here are too

Dont encourage people to shoot up!!!!!!!

Let ye be warned: ya ya ya, shooting up is so great, at first. You have to shoot less than your previous roa, and it gets you pretty good. But after i while of shooting, few months, youll find yourself going through mind boggling amounts of shit, shootin 5 times a day. Using waaaaaay more than you did smokin/snorting. Im talkin big amounts like 2-3 g a day, to stay high. This has been my experience with it.

And at that point when you have none, trust youll be sicker than a dog. You will be selling and doing things you couldnt imagine for drug money. Scamming robbing stealing burglarizing panhandling donating blood. It aint pretty when you live for the hustle. You will feel guilty all the time. Eventually if you dont stop or end up in rehab for six months, you will be disowned and tossed out in the street. Street life aint pretty or fun. Trust.

So if youre thinkin about shooting up, think twice.

Last edited:
he should shoot up imo
^Ok Mr.8 Posts giving advice to people who are on the fence as to shooting up. Glad to see you're not worried about giving advice that could possibly lead people down a road that which very little return. Then again, we could all probably surmise from your name that you weren't a mature person.

Yeah I'm no doubt going to regret it, but blowing them wasn't giving me the high I wanted and was taking too many bags. I'm gonna spend some time studying up on here before I use again.

Just keep yourself safe. There's no one here who's going to look down upon you for making this decision, but many of us here said the same things you have and it's for the most part taken us all nowhere. It's definitely one of the major reasons I feel hopeless in trying to quit sometimes because my fixation on the needle is more controlling than the drug cravings at times.

We only say things like we did to try to give you the best info possible to make the most informed decision. If we can sway you to stay away from the needle, great, if not, we'll give you the info to let you do so in the safest manner possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.