• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs 4-MEC (4-Methylethcathinone) Megathread (v1)

Please dont bump threads and triple post. Use the edit function.

AAPs are given in stimulant overdose to remove paranoia/stim psychosis.

Not sure how they would go co-administered.

I would look up the half life of abilify, skip like 3 doses and go from there. right after your fun get back on the regiment or you could risk falling into a semi withdrawal / semi medicated world where strange things happen.

1st post but have a lot of experiences with 4-MEC (regrettably) as its the main ingredient in pills these days in my location. Intra nasally and orally taken is good. However I find that doing lines is kinda like coke, get an insane rush after doing it, love everything, feel top of the world etc. Feel good for the next hour or two then the comedown which after doing it quite a bit, becomes terrible. Orally however, bigger dosage obviously but lasts a lot longer and hits me differently. I can barely talk, sedated as others were saying and I'll be up till the sun comes up without a problem. Come downs are no fun either after the first 10 times I found. At first I had no comedown but now I get depressed, anxious, can't sleep, and terrible heart palpitations. I've stopped taking it as I started having anxiety problems due to abuse really. But all in all mdma or meph is a lot better. :)

So this is confirmed as the stuff that was in Jolly Green Granules? (Thread elsewhere on Bluelight.) I found they worked pretty well, but I did need to bomb upwards of 300mg, maybe more towards 400mg in one shot. At that dosage, they were pretty intense and pretty much on a level with meph.

I've seen some 4-Mec turning slightly pinkish after some time, any ideas why?

turning pink or yellow is normal and i have heard some of the best stuff comes like this. im sure it is an oxidation reaction or maybe an incomplete acetone wash....

Last edited:
4Mec warning.

I just finished up a 1 week 4mec binge and I have to say that it is the most addictive thing I have ever tried. You start of doing 60mg lines for a 1 hour high and by the of a few days your goona be doing 200mg doses to feel good for a few minutes. I have a very unadictive personality no problem with cocaine smoking or drinking. 4mec is much more addictive than cocaine. I would recommend any one thinking of trying it stays away and sticks to good old MDMA.

all cathinones are highly moreish. the ROA of course makes it even more reinforcing.

Last edited:
My god, I think this was the stuff I tried a while ago (I snorted some legal RC, but I didn't know what it was called - the infamous "bath salts, plant feed" - branded RC's - "Ivory wave, K2, Magic" - you get the drill) .

Up til' now I thought it was 3,4-dmmc.

Could somebody maybe read my trip report and tell me if they identify any of the feelings as those of 4-mec? I have been dying to know what the substance I tried was.
http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/threads/...-(-suspected-of-being-3-4-DMMC-)-alcohol-hash.

i think ivory wave is mdpv.....not sure though. 4 mec is the jolly green granules and NRG 2/3 or whatever. someone correct me.

he was talking about a product that used to be bought in stores(dont think it still is....so i question if he is in the USA).

Last edited: