• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs 4-MEC (4-Methylethcathinone) Megathread (v1)

I have found it takes a bit of redosing or a couple big doses to get me up. Other wise a bump or two seems to level me out. Not sedate me but more like make my mind normal. Maybe then again im add or something could have to do with it.

The euphoria, intense pleasure, and pure bliss of this drug is just amazing.

I lay back, close my eyes, and just let it take over.

It's almost too good.

If you have a couple drinks before, it's even more intense.

Nothing has ever made me feel so good, not even the most intense orgasm.

Just fuckin' amazing.

So good that it takes incredible self-control not to do use it every day. I could easily see myself becoming addicted to something so awesome.

Does anybody know if this stuff can be plugged?

The euphoria, intense pleasure, and pure bliss of this drug is just amazing.

I lay back, close my eyes, and just let it take over.

It's almost too good.

If you have a couple drinks before, it's even more intense.

Nothing has ever made me feel so good, not even the most intense orgasm.

Just fuckin' amazing.

So good that it takes incredible self-control not to do use it every day. I could easily see myself becoming addicted to something so awesome.

Does anybody know if this stuff can be plugged?

Wow. Either you've not tried many euphoria-inducing drugs, or 4-MEC has got a lot lot better since I last tried it.

This shit is nuts, I ordered a gram of it and it must've been some garbage ass shit because I did the entire gram that day and did nothing but feel tired, well 3 days later I check my mail and find another gram in my mailbox. So I wait 2 or 3 weeks, as I had about a gram of meth, well last week I was doing small lines of it to keep me going, I was in opiate withdrawal. Today I woke up with nothing, no drugs and decided to try this 4-MEC again, I did a line and holy fucking shit. I feel like i'm rolling balls, I haven't taken any X in 4-5 years, the only downside is the jittery feeling you get. I don't know what the deal with this shit is, sometimes it gets you fucked up, sometimes you're just left bored as fuck.

Welp, just ordered a gram despite not finding MEC very enjoyable in the past. (Just needed a 4-FA substitute quick and this was what I found). Perhaps the brownish stuff I had before was crap and these boulders/shards will be better? One can hope. Should be here tomorrow so I'll update then. Planning to combine it with a small amount of propylhexedrine to counteract the zombified/drowsy feel.

@MajicBLUE: I've noticed the same thing. The first time I tried 4-MEC I h-a-t-e-d it, but found myself re-dosing like mad. Eventually the effects weren't so bad. (Though still not great).

@Lady Codone: How was it? I got a gram and it burnt like a motherfucker, and I didn't really feel anything. Well another gram arrives for free, mind you, so I do it. Cut out a fat ass line like probably 300mg's, and did it when I got up. I felt it and was doing lines all day, it didn't burn nearly as bad. I don't like cold, sweaty hands though. But a good amp substitute.

Just did my first line (small) and it's not too bad! Not as much dopamine/stimulation as 4-FA but better than nothing. This stuff looks a lot cleaner than the other batch I had a year or so ago. The smell gave me an instant flashback to my mephedrone days...not good. Absolutely no burn compared to 4-FA, which is the most caustic shit I've ever encountered.

Also noting the laxative effect. Holy Jeebus.

When I started fucking with 4-MEC the euphoria was pretty intense and my dosage was always around 75-150mg insufflated. The comedown wasn't bad at all and honestly made me a little tired. The rush only last an hour an half to 2 hours, but I really loved it and used it quite a bit.

Now after taking 3 weeks off, I'm getting shitty effects and am totally seeing why it gets so much hate from people. This batch of 4-MEC is from the same source and still has the same positive effects on those around me, but now I just get a dirty rush that makes me antisocial and the comedown is really bad.

I did not use any other cathinones during those 3 weeks off. Has anyone else noticed 4-MEC getting worse overtime like I'm experiencing?

And goddamn the laxative effect is ridiculous Lady Codone LOL.

Well, I finally got the 4mec waiting more than a month ago, I began an empty stomach, I did me a capsule with 140 mg, spent 45 minutes and when she decided it was okay to eat (which is not a good idea hahaha) to finish eating I get a friend and we were ready to start the party, he did not weigh a line, in my view will have been about 60 mg, then weighing it I hize of 120mg, Holly Shit! I kicked like a donkey, a few seconds after I started INHALED senitr that he had smoked marijuana (and I had stunned) dissipating its effects, as was entering into a state of alert (or maybe it was the horrible feeling hahaha the nose) a few minutes (5 to 10) began to have vision problems, such as when a good pill is exploding, wow it is certainly something very similar to ecstasy thought at the time, spent a few minutes followed rising like there morning, I felt the style euphoric cocaine, wanted to talk and talk and talk, to reach the peak of the experience change, be silent, hardly spoke, my friend talked and talked as if nothing was wrong, I I simply shake his head and say ... If! hahaha, I actually felt very very good, just did not want to talk, I wanted to enjoy the delicious feeling, after a few minutes (to my disappointment) the effects were almost imperceptible, and there was almost no euphoria and pleasure, at 40 mins approx and I felt almost normal, my friends and made a line, this time more similar to what I use, I was like hahahaha, when I finish rushear told me, was impressed, wanted to stop talking but I could not!, without certainly surprised us 4 mec, later use a more, easily was the same size, and unfortunately disappoint me even more, was not even half of the effects that I felt the first time a complete disappointment, my friend decio go by I had to tarbajar the next day, I put some games on the pc and decided to continue the session, I took about 4 pumps with about 60 mg each and about 6 lines and 40 mg in the rest of the night (all-pass 8pm to 2:30 am, the truth is that will require a lot to still feel with a medium effect or at least worthwhile, the 4mec in my opinion is a good drug with potential, perhaps mixing it with something else is something much better, someone 4mec mixed with Meth? weekend 4Mec gorgonzola one party with some friends, so learn more about the dosages and I can make some more decent trip report, now just think of mixing it with meth!

nobody I know gets anything from this when they had tried it orally or nasally (except bad vasconstriction), but maybe their sources were bad (they seemed pretty established though). Seems to sold a lot in crystal form now. Is it vaporizable now?

Geeez. If you play your cards right this can be very euphoric, I was basically rolling my eyes.. 9 1/2 on my scale. Pure MDMA being a 10 and LSD a 10. I have never done coke or drone, amphetamines are nice. And to be honest, I have done way more downers than uppers, but still, bliss is bliss. I remember wondering how one can even feel this good.

Oddly enough, my friends and I noticed that redosing is generally more euphoric a lot than the original dose.
Not all the redoses, this drug hits in waves it seems like, very sporadic. I feel that way with opiates too.
Mixed this with a psychedelic tryptamine at a show, ohh my god... I couldn't have a care in the world. If I overdo it, then I take breaks. It's honestly been helping me overcome a phobia I have been struggling with recently. I hate oral alone, but mixing with insufflation later on can be g-g-g-golden. Seriously, no bad side effects even going through over a gram in a day. Other than jaw clenching to the max in high doses, but call me crazy, I sorta like that on uppers a lot, reminds me of how good I feel. I can have had bad vasoconstriction, had some recently.. But not on this stuff, don't really notice it at all.

Are you sure you guys are getting 4-mec?
I'm not addicted, I just usually go through stages with magic with new drugs.
A couple problems though, if you are meh where you are at, I just dose more, problem solved. Which is kinda not a + in drugs.
The comedown isn't bad, if you overdo it, you'll have the bad typical comedown days. Adderall is worse for me.
Not sure if this drug can be addicting or not, psychologically obviously.
And the fiending is ridiculous and it burns like a motherfucker coming in. You don't care later on though, you just feel too good.

I generally don't like mixing it with weed till later on, I found that combination just doesn't synergize well. I sort of just look forward to it ending sometimes when I mix the two. It's nice during the comedown though. : ) this may just be me though. This drug seems to be sporadic for many, but so far everyone I know who has tried it has loved it. It's like coke meets mdma from what my frans tell me. Note: I got it for them, so it's not like they're trying to get business or some shit lolz.

This post makes me want some, I'm gonna wait it out. Careful how much you get, 'cause the critics were right, it may be gone fairly fast.

Keep in mind, the first time I did it I liked it for like 35 minutes.. After that, I've been set.

I'd tread water carefully with this stuff, I thought it was gonna suck from what I read. I've gone on a couple half day\all day binges on this. Usually by the 7th hour it's meh imo. I'd keep it under 4 hours though.

My average doses really aren't even that high.

You guys are NOT getting 4-MEC if you think this shit is euphoric. I don't even know why this thread exists. 4-MEC is an EXTREMELY mild cathinone, with an extremely short duration. Literally an hour to an hour and a half when taken orally. After that it's just GONE. It makes me sleepy after that amount of time has elapsed. Also the high is almost like being drunk, it isn't very clear headed.

No euphoria to speak of. This has been beaten to death, everyone who knows what they're talking about knows 4-MEC is garbage.

Maybe you just respond differently. I got some beautiful open eye visuals later on and childhood memory realizations etc. And it's absolutely 4-mec, tested.
Also lasts the length you said. It's very sporadic and you have to take higher doses than like 200mg imo, after that, smooth sailing.
It's one of the only drugs imo where the third redose is usually better than earlier. It's a weird drug though, sometimes speedy, then relaxing, then sometimes dissociating almost.. Then sometimes all three : D Not many bad side effects either, as long as you just space your redoses like 40 minutes apart.

Oh, and to be fair you said orally, orally really kinda sucks imo, like not a very fun time unless it's a small dose on top of insufflation, even then, oral basically blows.

The ROA I used with my last bit of 4-MEC was plugging. Far better than oral or insufflation.

I think tried like 150mg, it was all that was left. I barely got anything from it and concluded it isnt worth my money or time.

Oh, no idea then. I just know at points oral can actually be dysphoric and too intense with just not many positives. Pickiest ROA drug I have ever dealt with. Ah, 150mg is just a kick starter for a good night imo : D Way too easy to go b(u)y grams with this stuff, the fiending was just too ridiculous at points.

Had a little binge on this stuff yesterday. I had received a 25O mg sample a few months back , did it over 2 small sessions in 5Omg lines. Was very underwhelming , increased sex (orgasm in particular ) but that was about it.

Am really only into trypt's & phen's buy vendor I was already making an order with was offering this cheap so grabbed 1 gram along with my order. Not very experienced stim user. Have had my problems with cocaine in the past but kicked the habit. Quite a few binges with MDMA/ecstasy as well.

Arrived yesterday. 1.2g , broke out 2 65mg lines , let my girlfriend allergy test 5mg bump and after half hour no adverse reaction so we both did our lines. INSTANT LAXATIVE. Slight rush & stimulation. We had a bunch of stuff to do so along we went on our day. 35-45 minutes later we were both fairly tired and back to baseline.

6 hours later we return home. G/f wants another line , so I busy two out around the same size as before (65mg). This is after eating a full meal. After the line I get the normal rush and slight stimulation but also have a weird dizzy feeling in my head. Not particularly unenjoyable , it was nice in a weird way. From about 6-1O we finish off what was about a gram , so 4 hours. I did like 6O-65% of it , her the rest.

Mild euphoria , fiend desire to redose , stimulated but in a very lazy way. Would get that dizzy feeling 5 min after each line then it went away. Severe cotton mouth which lead to drinking tons of water & having to urinate a lot. Laxative effect still there. Huge pupils. Slight jaw clenching. Some effects were like a roll but not quite there and not nearly as much euphoria.

When the bag was finished I had that sad feeling like when coke runs out but not as severe. Strong desire for more that last about 45 minutes after last line. Was able to sleep only 2 hours after the last line which I found surprising. Comedown was quite mellow , just wanted to lay and close my eyes , not much anxiety like I'd usually get with other stims.

Only my 2nd experience with a cath , pentedrone being the other. I def enjoyed the 4-mec more then pentedrone but I rate it way below the other stimulant RC I've done , 4-fa. Dissapointed it led to compulsive redosing as I would of liked to try & mix 4-fa & 4-mec but oh well. I enjoy 4-fa alone quite a lot and I never get the urge to redose and have allowed it to be a bi-weekly to monthly thing , whereas I can see this stuff getting out of hand.

Overall very mild in all aspects , stimulation , euphoria & comedown. Don't hate it , but likely wont be ordering more unless the same situation presents itself (a vendor I'm already placing an order with offers it as well).

Edit - should add I didn't have anything to aid comedown. Girlfriend had a quarter of a Xanax bar and had took a Valium very early in the day (before our first line) , she also smoked some weed right before bed. She fell asleep before me , about 1.5 hours after our last line.

Last edit - wrote this about 15 mom after waking up. Felt a bit lethargic at first but a shower and 4g of Bali kratom and I'm feeling pretty great. Should of noted I smoked cigs like a mad man on 4-mec , woke up with a sore throat. & another thing I find the crushed up crystals (4mec came in small crystals which needed crushed for insuff) clumped up inside my nostrils a lot and would stick to the inside of the straw. Nothing really else to add. Not being huge on stims I think I found what I am looking for in 4-fa and don't plan to test out anymore for a long while... While 4-mec & pentedrone both had me somewhat talkative and produced little spurts of euphoria , 4-fa is leaps and bounds above both and leaves me with basically no comedown or compulsive redosing. Should add my girlfriend was very introverted on both 4-mec & pentedrone but stimulants tend to have that effect on her , which is a shame because they make me very social. Yet to let her try 4-fa but will likely soon.

Last edited:
I just ordered my first 2g of this substance. My initial thoughts on research is where people said it's like coke and x. I will write a report on how it is next week.

Received 3 grams from a trusted source. Stimulants are not my thing however I was made an offer I couldn't refuse and stocked up on a small amount for testing.

At first I was a little disappointed. However I quickly learned the proper way of dosing on this. It takes a bump or two to get you going, almost as though your body needs to adjust to the initial intake. However once you get going it is a very nice high. Reminds me very much of mdma with a hint of coke.

It eventually stops working however if you continue to redose. Not much of a come down, no real crash to speak of besides a feeling of being a little drained the next day however this could very well be due to me continuing to redose even after I knew it would be pointless to do so.

Personally, though I enjoy the rush, it is too short lived and personally I would not feel confident if my labs continued to research this compound, thus I decided to dump the rest of my supply as I simply have no use for it.

My first 2 grams of 4-MEC arrived today, and all four of us have enjoyed ourselves immensely. This is the 4-MEC crystals. I have felt fantastic for the most part. True, not as intense as some RC's I have tried, but my one friend shoots coke all the time and says he likes this alot, I have done lots of mephedrone in the past, I get why some people are putting this down, its because they can get something better. But this is WAY better than no drugs, and its way better than adderall/ritalin, and way stronger, for example.