• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs 4-MEC (4-Methylethcathinone) Megathread (v1)

i recently recieved some 4MEC crystals from a very reputable UK vendor. it was white, extremely fluffy and you can see the shards (crystals) in with the poweder chunks. they look like quartz cylinders really. i made the mistake of doing my first trial line, a 100 mg rail and i didnt break the shards into dust (ouch!) plus my throat and sinuses were extremely dry. it felt like sandpaper on the drip. but nothing too crazy, this was the harshest experience i had with it and i never had a nose bleed or anything. just alot of discomfort, possibly hives of some sort?

anyways its descent stuff. most people would only consider it novelty, cool enough to check out, but theres so many more promising chemicals out there... the best way to compare it, is it takes a few minutes to come on, and you get mixed effects from it. the most intense stimulation i got was comparable to the cleanest "rolly" cocaine buzz you can imagine. its not overpowering or pushy, but if you start looking for something in the closet, youll spend more time in there than u meant to. but its not like a dirty amphetamine where your mind races all over the place. its like a clean background stim. you can focus really well on stuff, think clearly, and it makes reading everything alot more interesting. but its clean and steady. its not nearly as euphoric as methylone, or talkative. if people refer to methylone (bk-mdma) as mdma light, i would refer to 4MEC as methylone ultra light.

now that i have a slight tolerance after blowing through most of a gram in a few weeks, i dont get as noticeable of a "rush" or comeup. im sure if i did more i probably would, but i am just going to take a week or so off and let my tolerance go back down. but when you get a really good effect from it, it is like a clean cocaine, with a mild roll feeling. music sounds really electric, you can get in deep, open conversations without getting speedy and overtalking, you can listen well too. to me, after about an hour in, when it mellows, it kinda becomes a lazy, sedated stimulation. your really chill but still have the positive feelings mentally. very crisp and clear.

as far as dosage goes i find lines around 75 mgs to work pretty well. i tried putting 225 mgs into a capsule and swallowed it on an empty stomach. i dont recommend using 4MEC orally. all it did was made me feel really lazy, and chill to listen to some music. it was almost dysphoric really. not toooo bad, but not really enjoyable. honestly like a weird limbo/inbetween worlds state. this was the only time i really experienced negative effects. i felt like i was cold and couldnt get warm and lasted until the high wore off, maybe 4 or 5 hours. not unbearable like the chills, but definitely uncomfortable. so i recommend just snorting this one. hope someone finds this helpful, and id really like to hear other peoples experiences, thoughts, and possibly even recommendations on this interesting, and seemingly promising chemical.

Yeah I found that very helpful.. I now have some mec with me so I'll snort a line or two or three, probably next week, I like this ROA unless its extremely painful, which shouldnt be. Sounds good, if its not too stimulating but still a bit, and euphoric and good music is a requirement for me..

To be honest it gets a bad rep in terms of effect. I LOVE that 4-MEC mongy headspace. Its really good for sex too. The only bad part is the Sinuses. I got pnemonia from snorting and not cleaning sinuses out after. Its best to have nasal solution by you. Snorting it is the ONLY way to get a worthwhile experience too. I have had a lot of different mec but the best kind seemed to look like crystals...molly crystals...if I had to compare that you have to break down into a white powder. I think whatever the yellow rice shit was Sucked asss.

has anybody who has experimented a descent amount with 4MEC noticed having tightness in your legs after using? i just did a normal sized dose up the nose and everything went well as expected, but sometimes i notice my legs kinda feel extra achy afterwards. kinda feels like there isnt as much circulation as their needs to be, but thats just a guess. could just be muscle stiffness or something? thanks if anyone can shed some light on this unwanted side effect. its the only one i have that actually bothers me enough to make mention of. all in all 4mec seems to be very clean in moderate doses with minimal unwanted side effects. thanks guys

has anybody who has experimented a descent amount with 4MEC noticed having tightness in your legs after using? i just did a normal sized dose up the nose and everything went well as expected, but sometimes i notice my legs kinda feel extra achy afterwards. kinda feels like there isnt as much circulation as their needs to be, but thats just a guess. could just be muscle stiffness or something? thanks if anyone can shed some light on this unwanted side effect. its the only one i have that actually bothers me enough to make mention of. all in all 4mec seems to be very clean in moderate doses with minimal unwanted side effects. thanks guys

I think that would be a side effect of vasoconstriction... I'm not 100% sure though

ok thanks man. i just looked it up on wiki and that sounds likely. it says amphetamines, or stimulants in general can cause it. im gonna take 2 baby aspirin and see if that will dilate my arteries back open to a normal size. my legs arent turning colors or anything crazy but its a slight discomfort at this point. i may want to consider asprin or something as a regular side kick, since i seem to be less resilient to it. ill update on if it works, im also about to do one more of the same line so well see what happens. thanks folley

What about mixing with LSD? I know it sounds a bit weird, both are heavy serotonin based but somehow it sounds safer to me than mixing with some stronger stim. I'm going to trip this weekend and was thinking it could cause nice euphoria.

This stuff is great. Two lines of this stuff incredibly relaxing. Just makes me want to lay down, close my eyes, and enjoy the amazing pleasure the high gives.

Can sleep afterwards, and no hangover (maybe just a bit of anxiety the following morning).

Great stuff.

4-Mec best Roa

Im going to be researching some more 4mec in a few days and was wondering if anyone tried it by itself iv wise. Tried it before but was mixed with mdpv.
Looking for dosage advice and experience reports.
Last time i did mild effects were felt but dosage was low. I know some batches are different then others but this batch is going to be decent sized crystals.
havent done oral route and am looking for a good euphoria.

share experiences please even with multiple ROA's.

thanks much
cornerstone

Well, I (foolishly) only used 4-MEC intravenously... I believe I started out with 50mg/shot, but quickly upped the dosage-and had I not been so fucking wrecked from IV MDPV/cocaine, I would have just thrown that crap out.

See, I really would not suggest that you IV this stuff (or any RC for that matter), firstly, no one really knows the long term effects of 4-MEC use, and intravenous self administration certainly has not been researched as far as I know. Secondly, the rush is fucking scary.

I've heard a few other people that had similar experiences when IV'ing this drug, and then others who claimed to get no rush.

What I experienced felt very fucked up, but not in an out of this world, bell-ringing, projectile vomit inducing way, but rather I spent a whole lot of time thinking "what the fuck have I just put in my body, and will I pay dearly for this?"..Anyway, after I injected this garbage, my heart rate began to increase (much like it does with other IV stims) and I started to lose control of my eye movement. It was as if my eyeballs went into some type of freakish convulsions, because they began to dart back and forth, scanning the room I was in, jerking around so that I experienced it in a way similar to stop motion animations look (or anything filmed with a slow shutter speed).

After the rush I would start to nod, and then black out..needless to say, this was not what I was looking for.

I don't now abut other roa's but I can't imagine this drug being enjoyable at all. Trash it.

I've IV'd it, it gets really tiring because of no stimulation, it does cause a lot of audio distortion though. I haven't tried any other ROA's, I.V. does feel gross though.

Well out of the 2 roa I tried snorting, besides the extreme painfull sensation, was totally worthless.
The effects were at best with oral administration and even that was enough to never buy again.
In combo with 4-FA there was something interesting going on but mainly as adding some fucked upness to the exp.
The by Zneg mentioned eye movement were noticed in this combo.

This as stand alone drug really sucks imo.

4-MEC feels fucking nasty at higher doses (which are lower than similar drugs, 4-mmc, etc)..

Tiny lines / bombs are ok.. but yeah seriously.. 4-MEC is shit.

I have noticed after a few good administrations oraly the mec dosent produce quite the effect. Had not tried it orally yet but am going to tomorrow.
Myself have had that eyeball convulsion thing. Eyes darting back and forth with rapid heart beat on larger iv doses of 4fa and sometimes apvp. Apvp is very dose sensitive when it comes to iv and produces extreme paranoia(depending on the dose and batch)

Though i am curious how intramuscular 4mec would be. Am not sure about the bioavailability of it. Apvp intramuscular is pretty good though . smoother less negative side effects and dont have to worry about an od as much. Note that when on 4mec, seems after a few administrations the effect is significantly reduced. yet to try it oral roa but am going to tomorrow when i get my batch.

Last edited:
Yeah i had the eyeball flutter back and forth thing on iv use with fa and pvp. Though different batches of pvp like crystal are more friendly to me imo.
pvp intramuscular is the shit though. Longer lasting. less paranoia . With white batch of pvp seemed to get a prolonged adrenaline effect. Especially if someone pissed me off then i would be high for hours on end.

far as mec. It might be decent intramuscular . Tried it with pentedrone but very little effect though am unsure about the bioavailability.
Seems though as well after a few administrations of 4mec intranasaly it loses its desired effects. Crystal version was used but i do wonder what the intramuscular would do.

the only stim that made me doze off , seriously

Yeah more than doze off, I would straight up pass out, in a fashion similar to nodding out on some gnarly heroin. I'm surprised that people experienced this with 4-FA, because I shot pretty massive dosages of that too, without experiencing that side effect. 4-FA is also not really stimulating IME, in fact it's almost calming to the point where it could be sedating, but its a much better experience.

I wonder for those of you who did experience this effect with a-pvp and 4-Fluoroamphetamine, if you were actually sold 4-MEC instead. Although I suppose I could say the same in reverse too. This is what I don't like about RC's, I trusted the vendor I used, but in the end who knows? I'm going to believe that what I got was what was advertised based on the fact that the MDPV they sold was not only definitely PV, but very good PV (3-5mg IV shots had me tweaking for hours-in the beginning).

Learn from my mistakes, and many others, think twice before shooting any RC, and at least do an allergy test first through a different ROA.