• Philosophy and Spirituality
    Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Threads of Note Socialize
  • P&S Moderators: Xorkoth | Madness

2012, the Complete Works

2012 is the arrival date of the aliens from Bad Taste. When they will finally return and harvest mankind for the galactic fast food restaurant's famous Man-Burger. Prepare for the cosmic intergalactic meat grinder.

Daniel Pinchbeck has written an interesting book regarding 2012, if this sort of thing intrigues you, I recommend it!

I'm not sure if on **December 21, 2012** anything will happen (although I think it would be fun to take psychedelics on that day....haha), but I DO know that there needs to be a shift of priorities for the Western World, which it seems like is happening slowly. I mean, it isn't going to be like all of a sudden we wake up on December 21, 2012 and magically the whole world has changed overnight. If we want there to be a shift in awareness, it's something we have to work toward.

by "western world" I don't mean any countries specifically, but rather the western mode of thought (which of course has infiltrated the rest of the world)

Daniel Pinchbeck has written an interesting book regarding 2012, if this sort of thing intrigues you, I recommend it!

I'm not sure if on **December 21, 2012** anything will happen (although I think it would be fun to take psychedelics on that day....haha), but I DO know that there needs to be a shift of priorities for the Western World, which it seems like is happening slowly. I mean, it isn't going to be like all of a sudden we wake up on December 21, 2012 and magically the whole world has changed overnight. If we want there to be a shift in awareness, it's something we have to work toward.

great post ~

if we want there to be a shift ... we have to creat it .. and be it .. starting without selves. and let that ripple out always .... ripple out all ways

^^ Well we would need our "ignoble" selves to decide on initiating and incorporating such a selfless shift, no?

Wow, I must say- that book typifies why I hate this 2012 tell stuff; I mean, he channelled Quetzacoatl?? WTF? He's just a pop-lit author imo- his breaking open the head book is almost as bad....Not a fan at all.

by "western world" I don't mean any countries specifically, but rather the western mode of thought (which of course has infiltrated the rest of the world)

my bad. That's something to think about... I'm refreshing myself on eastern/western thought as I write. In that way, I would have to agree with you, at the base.

Last edited:
Wow, I must say- that book typifies why I hate this 2012 tell stuff; I mean, he channelled Quetzacoatl?? WTF? He's just a pop-lit author imo- his breaking open the head book is almost as bad....Not a fan at all.

If you perhaps look at it as "Channeling" "Quetzalcoatl" it might not seem so WTF-ish. ;)

as someone who spent time camping next to pinchbeck at a regional burn, and a relatively good amount of time communicating with him I have to say he takes himself WAY too seriously in the academic sense. Individuals such as McKenna and Robert Anton Wilson had a firm grasp of the absurd and the comical, they didn't take themselves too seriously, I didn't get that vibe at all from Pinchbeck. Plus I have heard multiple stories of negative interactions women had with him, so I find is "channelling" or "reincarnation" of Queztacoatl to be a bit absurd/wrongheaded/anti-intellectual and contrary to actual on the ground behavior. He was a nice guy to get drunk with though.

I truly hope that 2012 will bring together communities who are attempting to evolve in some grandiose sense and bring them tighter not in the cosmic scale evolution but rather in the immediately quantifiable reality of interaction and coexistence with our friends and loved ones.

^ interesting, as I find I enjoy reading such far out ideas by not taking things too seriously or literally...

^I don't think Pichbeck is far out there; just really full of himself. Just my perspective on someone who could be a very interesting person. Truly thugh, I just see him as a guy who can write who takes psychedelics. :\

If you perhaps look at it as "Channeling" "Quetzalcoatl" it might not seem so WTF-ish. ;)

Sorry bro, you've utterly lost me there :)

Well in 2012 the universe is going to re align itself, last time this happend they mayans just dissapeared off the face of the Earth, Nobody will really know whats gonna happen, Terrance Mckenna had some good points, how do we know that some cataclysmic events might happen?. They say that the enlightened people will ascend this could be the case and to the unenlightened it ay just appear as though we died in whatever disasters occureed around that time. See 2012 is way bigger than any of the other apocolyptic dates, yes there is alot of stuff being written by nutcases on this subject but there is also alot of intelligent information also alot of my friends who through psychedelics and astral travel accessing their higher selfs have gained info on what is going to happen. They all think there is going to be an ascension of some sort and this is more than one person. who says the world wont implode? This plane of existance is here so that our souls can learn and grow, maybee GOD might have thought that we have come to the end of our learning here on Earth anything is infinatly possible:).

Thats pretty much in accordinance with my thinking. I believe theres a rapture which is coming up in 2012, and ive seen some miracles/revelations on things like Salvia which further supports my theories.

"
I have another theory as to why nothing might happen as well. The mayans say that right now the time between 1987 to 2012 is between worlds and its up to us to create the next world which will cross over in 2012 but what we are createing now is exactly the same as what we had in the past so when the time dose come for worlds to cross over were createing something exactly the same so there wont be much change if any at all. I also dunno if tripping on acid would be a good idea during the shift, what happens if we do shift and you get lost that would suck balls i mean eventually you'd end up back at the source but could be fucked up if you ended up in the void for a while lost and confused.
"

thats very intersting u should say we are creating next era

"
New info:

I'm taking an anthropological religion course at uni right now and my teacher is a scholar of ancient mayan civilization. He is published and can read their "hieroglyphs (sp?)" himself. I think he even speaks some of their language. Basically, he has spent 20 years researching their civilization.

Anyhow, he says that according to all evidence, the mayans made NO predictions for 2012. The only thing they said is that it is the end of the current cycle of four ages, and on the winter solstice of 2012, we will go back to the beginning of a new cycle. That's it.

Seeing as they cycles last thousands of years each, 2012 does seem somewhat significant. However, as far as end of the world predictions go, he summed them up nicely with, "bull shit."

Just thought ya'll might be interested in that.

peace
"

I agree with that

Check out 2012 discussion on another board:
http://www.planetganja.com/highsociety/showthread.php?t=89602

:)

I have an inkling of what might happen, but I'm not going to tell you.
All I say is that this is just a character creation phase. The game will begin when the cosmic clock unwinds itself at 23 of December, at 2012.

It's the end of the world as we know it, and everyone is invited.

*Claps*

Anyone got MSN windows live messenger?

Me and this guy from another spiritual message board have been talking all week on MSN about 2012.

Join us, just send me ur addy in a PM, we been discussing some never before heard material - since we are both up high on a enlightenment ladder

yea join us on MSN

But the pinnacle of our discussion last week was:

Famous healer/shaman Wanda
http://www.theexorcisms.com/
Is here on earth to help deal with ghosts - people who refuse to ascend after their death

Famous Asutralia mystic Robert Bruce
http://www.astraldynamics.com/
Is here to help us deal with negative spiritual entities

And me
(i have a website but dont want to disclose it yet)
Is here to help with problematic ETs (which we will be seeing come closer 2012)

McKenna, Pinchbeck (who I never heard of until now), Ram Dass, Carlos Casteneda, Zeitgeist . . . all false/phony prophets/profits, IMO. Lots more of 'em out there . . . some of their stuff is okay but a lot of it is off-the-wall. Not all propaganda is untrue . . . that's how they suck U in, so when U quote some of these ppl as truth, U totally discredit Urself. Anyone who takes astrology, H.A.R.P., 2012, UFO's, aliens and a bunch of other stuff seriously is totally discredited, IMO.

I have a better plan 4 saving the world than I've ever seen elsewhere.

The ultimate goal would be to eliminate money, laws & international boundaries. To do this we hafta educate ppl . . . We'd do that with a movie, where 12, gorgeous and/or rich famous ppl (like Al Gore, Britney Spears) & I tell the truth 'bout the situation. (9/11 fraud, CIA Killed JFK, etc.)

^ interesting you mention Ram Das.... didn't he write 'be here now' :)