• Philosophy and Spirituality
    Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Threads of Note Socialize
  • P&S Moderators: Xorkoth | Madness

2012, the Complete Works

anyway, he has actually connected with some of the last Mayan tribes who hold the knowledge and from what he's told me, they didn't just grow corn 'n' shit ...

we've got a lot to learn from the indigenous peoples of this Earth ~

Interesting, seeing as the Mayans are extinct. Its just some vague ancestral/genetic bonds and language that ties modern "Mayans" with the people that created the calendar we are referring to.

But your last sentence is damn correct. :)

I think that there should be a meeting of the world leaders.
Where we send the best and brightest to the amazon the Afternoon of December 21 2012
and make 500 of these worlds "best" people take ayahuasca and pray to god they save the world from ending.

^Who decides whos the best? Because humans voted George Bush in- twice- so I don't think they are reliable.

I think that there should be a meeting of the world leaders.
Where we send the best and brightest to the amazon the Afternoon of December 21 2012
and make 500 of these worlds "best" people take ayahuasca and pray to god they save the world from ending.

I imagine 95 percent of the best and brightest wouldn't be praying to any god, on ayahuasca or off. I also think that looking to a deity to save mankind from doom is childish and absurd.

Last edited:
^ lol, I was convinced that Psychonautical was joking - I could be wrong, however...

2012 is supposed to be one of the peak times for solar flares (which come in 12 year cycles I believe), and a strong enough solar flare could knock out satellites, power, ect which would be pretty devastating as we rely on them so heavily these days. It is hard to predict the strength of these flares, and the strongest recorded were 150 years ago, but scientists agree that there may be some very serious ones in the next decades. Something to think about :)

^yea, I've heard we're due for a flare of great magnitude shortly. They happen once every so many years.. but this will be the first time we've been so dependent on electronic systems and tech. Supposedly we're past due, actually, if I remember my source right (it's been awhile).

I'm pritty sure i read back in 2006ish that another world war was going to start in 2008... So much for that eh? Bullshit if you ask me, just my opinion though.

Interesting, seeing as the Mayans are extinct. Its just some vague ancestral/genetic bonds and language that ties modern "Mayans" with the people that created the calendar we are referring to.

But your last sentence is damn correct. :)

Excuse me, but the Mayans are NOT extinct. I've spoken to several myself... they kind of giggled at me and called me a woman...

The temple ruins were abandoned, but that doesn't mean they all died off... Perhaps the temples were a big civilizational project that was completed and done with.

I'm pritty sure i read back in 2006ish that another world war was going to start in 2008... So much for that eh? Bullshit if you ask me, just my opinion though.

bull(shit is good fertilizer).

Last edited:
I think that by the way people have been acting, society is getting worse. I don't see the future any brighter for ours, all I see is it going down hill like a snowball down a mountain. Honestly I don't know if 2012 is going to be the end all, but we are seriously coming close to it.

Excuse me, but the Mayans are NOT extinct. I've spoken to several myself... they kind of giggled at me and called me a woman...

The temple ruins were abandoned, but that doesn't mean they all died off... Perhaps the temples were a big civilizational project that was completed and done with.

Yeah, but the Mayans you'd be referring to are not the same group, culturally at least, that created the marvels of pre-colombus Sth America. That particualr group are the ones who invented calendars, etc. They are probably genetically related to the Mayans of yore, but to consider them as "Actual Mayans" is like considering the tiger to also be a sabre-toothed tiger; which it clearly is not.

Sure, they survived, but their culture was not intact, and their cultural memory is innacurate (modern mayans).

I only read through the first few pages, so sorry if it's been posted by then.
But, I have two thoughts on this.
Either nothing will happen, seeing as how it's just the end of a cycle. Life will continue as usual, once all the doomsayers get it out of their system.
Or it will be a self-fulfilling prophecy.

Honestly, as an Australian- the whole who killed JFK thing means jack shit- I mean, if your government did it, thats fucked up, but how it has any effect on the world NOW, I cannot figure.....

So you will elminate international boundaries, and make everything legal, using Britney Spears as your spokeperson? Why britney spears I would ask? Is she of the ubermensch variety?

What the fuck is this thread about??? :D:D:D

you crack me up. :D

Some prophets have envisioned my car biting the dust in 2012.

Which would bring about the end of humanity.

I can't take the 2012 theories seriously because there are as many doomsday theories as there are advocates. Every one thinks something entirely unique is going to happen, and there is absolutely no unifying hypothesis whatsoever.

I personally think that the people spouting off about 2012 are the same who worried about Y2K, and the same who will find yet another imminent apocalypse prophecy to subscribe to when nothing happens in 2012. It's just another incarnation of doomsday enthusiasm. Every generation has expected theirs' to be the last.