• Philosophy and Spirituality
    Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Threads of Note Socialize
  • P&S Moderators: Xorkoth | Madness

2012, the Complete Works

McKenna, Pinchbeck (who I never heard of until now), Ram Dass, Carlos Casteneda, Zeitgeist . . . all false/phony prophets/profits, IMO. Lots more of 'em out there . . . some of their stuff is okay but a lot of it is off-the-wall. Not all propaganda is untrue . . . that's how they suck U in, so when U quote some of these ppl as truth, U totally discredit Urself. Anyone who takes astrology, H.A.R.P., 2012, UFO's, aliens and a bunch of other stuff seriously is totally discredited, IMO.

Lol McKenna would never call himself a "prophet", never told people to take what he has to say as dogmatic truth, he said not to trust him, that he may be full of shit, and that the only thing he can put out there is the subjective experiences he has had in his life. For you to call the subjective reality of one individual as "false/phony" shows you seriously lack the understanding of their content/message to offer a serious critique. Jung took UFO's seriously, as well as aliens. Carl Sagan as well. Many intellectuals and renowned scientists (like Tesla) were involved in fringe "pseudoscience". Astrology can be a symbolic system of self analysis and a tool for the examination of the world and one's place in it without being a dogmatic tool of consciousness oppression. You flat out deny the validity of certain individuals/topics without considering that one can engage them on multiple levels providing unique truths (or falsities). You project your facile perception of reality onto objects that have truly limitless depth due to their positioning within the realm of human interpretation.

Join us, just send me ur addy in a PM, we been discussing some never before heard material - since we are both up high on a enlightenment ladder

Somehow, I just don't believe you :\

Goddess said:
McKenna, Pinchbeck (who I never heard of until now), Ram Dass, Carlos Casteneda, Zeitgeist . . . all false/phony prophets/profits

Okay, well seeing as you hadn't heard of Pichbeck, and Zeitgeist isn't a human but a movie, I think your statetment is senseless. Adolf Hitler was also a false prophet, for what its worth.

Honestly, as an Australian- the whole who killed JFK thing means jack shit- I mean, if your government did it, thats fucked up, but how it has any effect on the world NOW, I cannot figure.....

So you will elminate international boundaries, and make everything legal, using Britney Spears as your spokeperson? Why britney spears I would ask? Is she of the ubermensch variety?

What the fuck is this thread about??? :D:D:D

Yeah, Ram Das wrote "Be here now" and all the stupid pot-smokers of my day fauned over it.

Lol McKenna would never call himself a "prophet" . . .

Or, false "profit." Read enough here about Pichbeck to see that he fits the stereotype of a false profit/prophet.

Spears is just an example . . . maybe she can sing one of the songs in the soundtrack.

This Thread is about the lunatic theory of 2012 . . . just thought I'd add some more lunatic theories to the Thread as an example of the genra and BS that befuddles/brainwashes The Masses.

Prophet and Profit are not the same word, and do not imply the same thing, either.

They're not even pronounced the same.

Last edited:
fuck that. all words that sound the same (what they called? onamatofucksums? fuckingcoffeedicksins?) are the same for a reason! in my experience, there is no such thing as coincidence! you will be... you will be... (< not joking the slightest). the tranny-goddess is right. listen to Atum!

Anyho. 2012... i used to believe in it when all i did was sit on the internet lviing at home in the styx...then itraveled europe for a year and it seems a tad less meaningful. that said, there is a certain beauty and intrigue in believing in global concepts like apocalypse, holy wars, etc. but they are concepts - in essence, empty, meaningless. people have been crying wolf since christianity invented evil.

global societal collapse, on the other hand? you know you want it. the only way to "fix the economy" is to break it. the only way to fix the problem of authoritative corruption is to let the leeches fall off. it will happen. you must believe... there is no other hope for humanity except oneness... every man to himself... then everyone finds themselves, links together, la la la, heavenly music ensues...

Yeah, Ram Das wrote "Be here now" and all the stupid pot-smokers of my day fauned over it.

Or, false "profit." Read enough here about Pichbeck to see that he fits the stereotype of a false profit/prophet.

Spears is just an example . . . maybe she can sing one of the songs in the soundtrack.

This Thread is about the lunatic theory of 2012 . . . just thought I'd add some more lunatic theories to the Thread as an example of the genra and BS that befuddles/brainwashes The Masses.

Its obvious that your gripe is not with the content of these individuals (which judging from your opinions you have a incredibly limited grasp of the content) but rather the popular consensus and subjective experiences and beliefs which surround many of these individuals and information. You seem to think that they had some sort of "profit" motivation, which is pure projection and arrogance on your part.

If profit isn't their motive, they're deluded. When U've been around & experienced enough BS, deluded ppl, con-men, false-prophets, etc., U can spot 'em is a few minuites, one sentence or by the look in their eye.

fuck that. all words that sound the same (what they called? onamatofucksums? fuckingcoffeedicksins?) are the same for a reason! in my experience, there is no such thing as coincidence! you will be... you will be... (< not joking the slightest). the tranny-goddess is right. listen to Atum!

What are you not joking about?

Words that sound the same (but don't on the surface imply the same meaning) are called homophones, and I have some experience with them, and asking myself how these sounds "feel" to me... and finding them in words, and names. I just listened to the names of places, and they made sense, like "signs". It felt kinetic, almost like a conversation with the universe/myself.

I don't really believe there exists "coincidence" unless I break the word down into a simplified form for my understanding. Co is used with many words such as habitat (with an e added), to imply that "more than one" shares a certain habitat. Incidence/Incident, well.. it means "something happens". Many things happen at the same time, or else nothing would exist. So, you are wrong, there IS such a thing as coincidence, and it seems the universe is made of it... It all depends on how you want to read it, or how much you read into.. . Depending on how many relative connections you make, it might be called "synchronicity" or "harmonic resonance".

I'm not one to say "oh it's just coincidence".

Last edited:
Yeh that's what I meant. Don't worry we agree hehe. It's good to have an "etymological" view of the world.

lol yeh. high up on the enlightenment ladder... not quite as high as a worm or an ant, still...

Pinchbeck is an annoying eggface.

Everyone seems to have their own view of 2012 to some extent, mine, is that some sort of live genetic mutation will occur in our mitochondria causing overloads of energy in reaction to the poles switching, and then, we all grow wings and gain odd powers of nature like the ability to shoot lightning bolts out of our ass or breathe fire from enormous geyser-like pores in our back.... like pokemon.

Just because the Mayan calender ends there, doesn't mean shit. The calender has to end eventually, and just because it ends (which it has to) people think that's when the world is going to end, its a really stupid theory.

^Yah I've never understood it. What do the mayans, of all people, know about the end of the world? All they did was grow corn n' shit.

^ I've got a friend who is on a journey around the world; connecting with the ancient wisdom held by some of the remaining indigenous peoples, the teachings that we have mostly forgotten about in our fast-paced world ...

anyway, he has actually connected with some of the last Mayan tribes who hold the knowledge and from what he's told me, they didn't just grow corn 'n' shit ...

we've got a lot to learn from the indigenous peoples of this Earth ~

Just because the Mayan calender ends there, doesn't mean shit. The calender has to end eventually, and just because it ends (which it has to) people think that's when the world is going to end, its a really stupid theory.

The mayan calender is cyclical, the long count is coming to a close (the largest cycle of many in their system), the calendar is not ending, its just completing its largest cycle. Most 2012'ers don't think the world is going to end, just that some sort of "shift" is going to happen, though I don't really grasp the mechanisms or logic behind such a shift.

And they didn't "just grow corn" they had one of the more advanced empires in the world at the time, with the (by far) largest cities in the world with higher concentration than the most populated european cities. They also had relatively advanced technologies for the day and age, and knew plenty about astronomical movements.

^ I've got a friend who is on a journey around the world; connecting with the ancient wisdom held by some of the remaining indigenous peoples, the teachings that we have mostly forgotten about in our fast-paced world ...

anyway, he has actually connected with some of the last Mayan tribes who hold the knowledge and from what he's told me, they didn't just grow corn 'n' shit ...

we've got a lot to learn from the indigenous peoples of this Earth ~

I actually really do agree with you; I was just joking (although I can see how it didn't come across in tone, this being the internet and all).

I still don't think it means much, 2012 seems like as good a time to end your calendar as any other date. It can't just go on forever..

And actually the mayans were really smart about corn, they were the first to mix it with lime in order to break down the undigestible cellulose in order to make it nutritive. So really, they should be proud about growing corn n' shit!

Well like someone said above, the Mayan calendar is cyclical. It is made up of interconnecting cycles, and the largest of these cycles is ending in 2012. I agree that this doesn't have to mean some sort of catastrophe, or even anything.

So anyway, my point is that the mayan calendar DOES go on forever, and endlessly repeats the cycles it maps. It's starting back at the "beginning" in a few years (if a cycle can be said to have a beginning).