• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs 2'-chlorodiazepam (diclazepam) brand new benzo RC

just got 50x2mg of these pink pellets 10 mg down and cup of coffee all ready having trouble writing but a lot more relaxed today 10mg more in a few hours and a bottle of wine is a possibility maybe a bottle of vine Scotch would be better ?

right did over 40mgs last night no tolerance and got fuck all of them plugged snorted sublingual evened mixed with booze and nothing not a fucking thing of them 4 more up the nose just now just to see what happens but i think this is a bust emailed them back about it do reply as its firday and my order placed yesterday is still in possessing than that was mean to drop in the morning so its going to tuesday the one day i cant hang around for the post brilliant

21:30 -Ingested 4mg of Diclaz with a hit cup of tea. Symptoms started 30 minutes later. Very calm, relaxed and a little dopey.
22:50 - Ingested a further 4mg - Will update on that. Right now, I am very relaxed and calm, so they do work. I just find the ratios to be off. 2mg of Diclaz should be 20mg of Valium, but it's a lot weaker than that. It's almost 2mg Diclaz = 10mg Valium, so 4mg would be : 20mg of valium and since I've ingested 4x2mg Diclaz that shouls equal 40mg Valium and It's getting that point now. Feel very clumsy with no muscle tension at all. When I stand up, I am staggering. Heart rare is at 75 bpm, with slow deep breathing. Will update in 1 hour after the last 4mg start to kick in.

Do you have data regarding the onset of the drug after ingesting? Then what is the duration and finally the halflife of Diclazepam? Would love to know

Do you have data regarding the onset of the drug after ingesting? Then what is the duration and finally the halflife of Diclazepam? Would love to know and I also took about 4mg of Diclazepam for a total of 12mg. I now, In think it im ready to passout.

Hi guys, I got my hands on some Diclazepam 50x2mg - And here's my small blog about my experience with it. I have no benzo or Z drug resistance. Iam 5 foot 6 inches. weigh about 170 lbs.

9:33pm on Thursday 17th of April - Ingested 2mg -
10:45pm - I feel my muscles relaxing, my breathing and heart rate slowed and it wasn't a bit hit it was subtle at first.
11:00pm - Ingested another 2mg.
11:40pm - Feeling very relaxed now, a bit like being drunk, I noticed my balance was changing. I walked slowly down the stairs for a drink and manage to get back up.
1:51am on Friday April 18th - Ingesting a further 2mg making that 6mg over 6 hours. Will report back in 1 hour.

Conclusion so far: Diazepam at 10mg gives me a noticeable relaxing feeling like no other drug can. Diclazepam is a tough one. I feel most certainly relaxed, but it feels different compared to valium. I know many think that 6mg of Diclazepam is infact 60mg Valium, but if that was true, I should be passed out by now. 10mg Valium is noticeable, very much so. Yet the Diclazepam feels slower and I am currently experiencing. End the end of the night my total intake of Diclazepam was 12mg. Any input would be great Did I do too much? Is life in danger? Would like a quick reply.

That's what i've been trying to tell him.
Not only is it unsafe for himself, but if something does happen to someone due to RC benzo's.. there is more chance they will end up illegal and ruin it for everyone who researches them responsibly.
I'm not trying to sound like "don't ruin it for everyone" or be selfish in a way, but it is true.

I told him in a PM to not take anymore and in a thread and he still proceeded to take more.
What was the point of asking if he was going to do it anyways?

He's all benzo'd out and won't remember shit tomorrow and will look at all these posts and realize how messed up he was and how i was being nice until he sends me an urgent PM and i answer him quickly then proceeds to ask the same question again in the thread and i answer again, and now im pissed that he has wasted my time with me trying to help him and he doesn't listen.

Just call it a night homie, get some sleep and don't take so much of something that you've never taken before until you know how you'll react.
You even said that you couldn't make it to the bathroom and were all messed up so what made you think taking more would be a "good" idea?
I don't get it.

Good luck bro.
Don't ask for advice if you aren't going to listen to our honest answers.

-HOOD

For everyone who doesn't know what's going on this was his post in the other thread:
I am wondering if I am overdoing it. 8mg ingested in 3 hours. I feel spaced out, relaxed. When I try to move to the toilet. I barely make it. I am trying to push the limits of the drug. So would an extra 4mg of Diclaz making that 12mg in 4 hours be dangerous? Don't fancy overdosing. {THIS QUESTION NEEDS TO BE ANSWERED IF POSSIBLE}

What the fuck are you trying to achieve ?????

Mate I am physically dependant on benzos as soon as they run out I'm seizing up and believe me that shit's fuckin painful and scary, 5MG OF DICLAZEPAM HAS AN EFFECT ON ME and I ate 800mgs of Diazepam once and wasn't up or down, your pellets are DEFOE shit, total bunk, either way u are asking for trouble, if you are not already dependant get the fuck off them, and if you are you better have enough to do a LONGGG taper, fuck me man I can't believe what I read sometimes, don't get me wrong, my username is Benzoman and I like benzos but I also fuckin NEED them for mental problems, benzos are no joke and you did NOT take 40mgs of Diclazepam with no tolerance and feel nothing, your source is total shit, I cannot stress that enough, if u want to get high so badly u are looking in the wrong place,

Diclazepam is for people who are fucking anxious, it is only euphoric if you have anxiety and you get relief from it ! You'd be better off taking and opiate, not having a go mate but the next time u might get some shit that is actually real and u might not get off so easy,

I will say it again for anybody reading this who is naïve to this shit, 40MGS OF REAL DICLAZEPAM WOULD PUT SOMEONE WITH NO TOLERANCE IN A FUCKIN COMA !!

Edit: Realised I'm getting different users posts mixed up there, either way everything I said still stands to anybody taking this drug like this, a couple Clonazepams and a fat Cheese joint, that's my idea of chilling the fuck out !

Last edited:
Yes this writer sounds very foolish "testing his limits"... he's going to test them alright, right to the morgue.. You have to be smart about drugs RC's especially.

I also had a WD seizure from Xanax(alprolazam). So don't become dependent on the benzos. Its not fun as others will tell you. All in all I was taking probably 30mg a day and let me tell you if you stop it's seizure time. Plus it's a period of my life I'll never remember.

Not preaching, I love my benzos but just be fucking careful man.

Characterization of the designer benzodiazepine diclazepam and preliminary data on its metabolism and pharmacokinetics.
by Moosmann B1, Bisel P, Auwärter V.
Drug Test Anal. 2014 Mar 6. doi: 10.1002/dta.1628. [Epub ahead of print]

A friend read it via uni access. Major metabolite delorazepam which the Ashton index says is as strong as diazepam.

When you look at lorazepam, lormetazepam and lorazepam - your seeing metabolites of this so so I call 30mg & nothing fakes. (or someone with HUGE habit - I used to be on 12mg of clonazepam for epilepsy. It worked... but no life).

Exactly !

Diclazepam is pretty strong at what it does especially being active at 1mg, there are clearly underdosed vendors and stuff, the white "uncoated pellets" from a well known uk RC vendor are the real deal when it comes to these, noticeably a lot more potent than the green coated ones and others that claim to be 2mg that are also coated, it seems the increased solubility of the uncoated pellets releases more of the drug,

powder may be a better option for this in this case, but dealing with 1mg amounts of powder is a pain in the arse plus you would need high quality tools,

The guys who make up PG solutions with raw powder ('ve never done it), but to get the best bang for your buck I reckon this is definitely the easiest most efficient way of dealing with Diclazepam, That's assuming it is 100% soluble in the solution, I don't read it to be a water-soluble benzo but with the pellet solubility issues that have lately been realised who knows,

But for the prices of them top notch pellets I simply wouldn't bother my arse with all that lol

Typing all this is giving me ideas lol, suppose it would be nice to have a wee benzo drink in the fridge, I've though about it with Pyaz powder given it's water soluble and the pellets are far too underdosed, tho it is a nice Benzo for it's purpose.

Off-Topic there lol

200x2mg diclazepam and 100x2mg etiz and still not working right no really deep sleeps no relational and this is with a small tolerance

answered one question wont work if i want out that way

200x2mg diclazepam and 100x2mg etiz and still not working right no really deep sleeps no relational and this is with a small tolerance

answered one question wont work if i want out that way

yeeeaaahh....their obviously not working...

Here have some valium I have 100000000000000000000000000 of them. Happy :) eat :) watch those withdrawals now now there very very bad. Mods I'm obviously bullshitting it just frustrating come on wake the hell up dude

^
is this the new "only post when your benzo fucked" thread?lol
I have no idea what any of these guys are talking about.