• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs 2'-chlorodiazepam (diclazepam) brand new benzo RC

No apology necessary:) I definitely understand your concern, this is a HR site after all. I should be fine, I have plenty of experience with the calculations and procedure. It will just be my first time working with PG. Thanks for the useful info. I thought I read that somewhere but could not find it. There's also a poster who claimed it easily dissolved In grain alcohol. If I can get 20 or even 10mgs in one mL of ethanol where I would have 1 or 2 mgs per .1mL I would be a happy camper

Im glad i didnt offend you. :)
I know that sometimes i come across as condesending or "preachy" but im not meaning too, im just very direct when im concerned.

OT: PG isnt difficult to work with, so long as its kept room temp or slighty above ( in the past ive always used a "bath" to make it easier to work with.
If you arent using enough PG you will know as the diclaz will 'crash out' (you will see it start to clump up etc).
Another tip would be to dilute your dose with water after measurement, this should lessen any GI distress that might show.

Oh yeah, and let us know how you get on, us BLers are drug pionneers after all!.lol

Just took two(2) of the 2mg dark blue pill orally and very well felt like I was on a good dose of Valium with lots of loss of motor skills. Loved it. Second batch seemed even better.

One Love

Guys, anyone got solid info on the half-life of Diclaz? AFAIK, its main metabolites are Diazepam and Lorazepam, would it likely be closer to Diaz at 200h or Loraz at 9-16h?

IME, there is definitely still some Diclaz floating around ~70h post-ingestion. Be very fucking careful if you're opioid dependent - my maintenance dose (Codeine/Morphine) nearly sent me over yesterday, around 70h after dosing 3.5mgs Diclaz.

Be careful, guys.

Sorry I must have misworded that, I wasn't asking about etiz. I was wondering if PG would work for diclazepam? What makes you think I'm out of my range? I've sucessfully used this method at least a couple dozen times when preparing DOC and NBOMes for dosing. I just don't have any experience with P.G. but I can't imagine it being too different. I may have asked a lot of obvious question, as stated above this 300mgs of diclazepam is supposed to aid me in tapering off of etiz, leaving me a very small margin of error. So whether or not a question makes me sound niave is of no consern to me as long as I get the information I need.

I just got my hands on some flubromasepam 8mg took 3 when I got them nice buzz nothing out of the ordinary. took another 3 daytime yesterday and two last night before bed. I am now drowsy as fuck and sleeping all the time these have a long half life. dont you think this drug will help you taper off etiz better

flubromazepam or the green monsters as I call them have a half life of 106 hours or so im told I took 3 for the first time the other day it was ok nice and relaxing. But the next day I was just sleeping hour here wake up have coffee. Sleep again 2 hours there. Wake up for an hour or so and back off to the land of nod. Funny fuckers these tablets

Last edited:
im a trash can when it comes to benzos but i dont trust vendors online. i get my etiz from a well established source but ive known the dude before he set up his biz. id really like to try this. maybe some bluelighter here could send me a PM and talk bout it.

I need some help guys. I'm completely niave when it comes to volumetricly dosing benzos, I only have used this method for small amounts of potent phenylethylamines. Will this compound dissolve in propylene glycol or high proof ethanol? What type of ratio should be used? I've read of people using 1ml per 1mg but I'm worried about the laxative effect of P.G.. Will 2-4mls of propylene cause diarrhea? Has anyone been able to dissolve say 4mgs in 1ml? Lastly, would it be better to dissolve the whole 300mgs at once(after I've figured out my ratio of course) or do a smaller amount several times? Sorry about these somewhat stupid questions. I'm using this to break my etizolam dependency meaning there is little to no margine for error. Many Thanks
24.gif
Yes. It definitely will dissolve in PG. There is a really popular etizolam vendor that now sells diclazepam in a PG solution.

I just got my hands on some flubromasepam 8mg took 3 when I got them nice buzz nothing out of the ordinary. took another 3 daytime yesterday and two last night before bed. I am now drowsy as fuck and sleeping all the time these have a long half life. dont you think this drug will help you taper off etiz better

Yes they do have a long half take about ~2 hours to kick in orally and last about ~6-8 hours with unknown after effects ime
And no a shorter half life is better for taper I believe..

Back for a quick update: Diclazepam will not dissolve in P.G. by a 2mg/1ml ratio, or mabey I was just being impatient. I planned to ad 10mls to make it 1mg/1ml but unfortunately the bottle I'm using won't hold 20mls so I went with a 20mg/15ml solution meaning each ml contains 1.33333333(.3 repeated)mgs. The chemical did not dissolve at first but after using the hot bath techinque I was left with clear solution. This week I will be taking 4mls or 5.33333333mgs each night for a week and then I plan to reduce my dose by 1ml each week as long as it feels comfortable. So far it's working great, I take my dose at night and feel comfortable through the next day. It sure as hell beats eating 8-10mgs of etizolam and still being in withdrawal in the evenings. My only complaint is that propylene glycol tastes like shit although I can't say that I haven't had worse.

Last edited:
Back for a quick update: Diclazepam will not dissolve in P.G. by a 2mg/1ml ratio, or mabey I was just being impatient. I planned to ad 10mls to make it 1mg/1ml but unfortunately the bottle I'm using won't hold 20mls so I went with a 20mg/15ml solution meaning each ml contains 1.33333333(.3 repeated)mgs. The chemical did not dissolve at first but after using the hot bath techinque I was left with clear solution. This week I will be taking 4mls or 5.33333333mgs each night for a week and then I plan to reduce my dose by 1ml each week as long as it feels comfortable. So far it's working great, I take my dose at night and feel comfortable through the next day. It sure as hell beats eating 8-10mgs of etizolam and still being in withdrawal in the evenings. My only complaint is that propylene glycol tastes like shit although I can't say that I haven't had worse.
My vendor does a 1mg/1ml ratio and it comes out great.

Is there anyone who has tested both flubromazepam and 2-chlorodiazepam? I'm curious how they compare. Both should (in theory) be long acting and moderately sedative and hypnotic (most definitely more hypnotic than, say, etizolam).

2-Chlorodiazepam vs diazepam would be interesting to compare too. I've yet to find a potent, long acting benzo that beats clonazepam (IME, obviously)

Edit: Also, based on the little information we have now, could any conclusions regarding muscle relaxation properties with 2-Chlorodiazepam be drawn?

I have tried bith flubro kicks diclez's ass out the water

Yeah flubro is actually somewhat euphoric, whereras diclaz is pretty much just a loss of motor control/coordination, and it's heavily sedating.

One thing I was surprised to find out though was how much I enjoyed vaping diclaz off of foil. It's quite wasteful but a few mg's on the foil was getting me nice broken in right when I needed it. Recommended!

Is this new benzo even available in the USA?This is the first I'm hearing of it.I currently take Xanax for panic disorder and feel like I could use something stronger.No doctor would realistically write a higher dosage for me than what I'm currently on and I'm pretty sure Rohypnol is not prescribed in the US period.Do they even make a stronger,more potent benzo than Xanax for severe cases?I've even heard conflicting information on Rohypnol(even though I stand a better chance of seeing God than I do Rohypnol).Some conversion charts say it's more potent than Xanax,others less,and still others say it's roughly equivilant on a mg per mg basis.So does anyone out there know if a stronger benzo(prescribed in the US) even exists?

Well if you have anxiety all the time and want something strong see flubromazepam, however it has a long half life creating more risk for dependency. Otherwise if you just have panic attacks try and see if the doctor will prescribe you klonopins at the higher dosage those are usually good at handling panics and you can get those through your doctor where as flubromazepam you wont. Hope this helps.

I just felt like contributing some information on this chemical since I have used it extensively.

Potency seems to be on par with clonazepam, stronger than etizolam, and about the same as alprazolam. It produces a very strong anxiolitic action however not quite as strong as clonazepam's.

It is very intoxicating unlike all other benzodiazepines I have tried. I have not tried diazepam however a friend who has says that is is also more intoxicating than diazepam. It is what I would call a full spectrum benzo, producing all benzodiazepine effects, whereas I feel some benzos lack certain qualities or are stronger in some regards. To be clear the intoxication it produces is actually quite unlike any other benzo or benzo like chemical I have tried, when I am on a decent dose of it I feel high.

The duration is pretty long, I can't say how long but you can feel it the next day if a medium to large dose is taken (and if you are sensitive to your mind being altered). Very similar duration to clonazepam, lasting all day when you take it.

Overall it is one of my favorite benzos, the only one I value more is clonazepam for its incredibly strong anxiolitic qualities, I also am more clear headed on clonazepam which is nice for certain occasions. This is a great alcohol replacement, not completely but I tend to replace a few drinks with a half mg to a mg of diclazepam. I do not advise mixing benzodiazepines with alcohol, I have a very high alcohol tolerance and don't even like to drink it unless I take other downers since alcohol is such a toxic substance ( I don't like consuming so much of something so toxic ).

This stuff feels like a long lasting version of lorazepam, no way is potency on par with clonazepam (at least not for me and most people). It's better than pyrazolam though (the worst benzo in existence), has moderate sedation, muscle relaxation and anxiolytic properties. Wouldn't say it's hugely recreational but definitely helps me feel calmer. Won't get you fucked up like xanax or whatever.

Is it possible to dilute benzos such as this with grain alcohol rather than PG? I prefer working with alcohol when possible, I make my hash tinctures with it and as such have everclear around at most times.

Is it possible to dilute benzos such as this with grain alcohol rather than PG? I prefer working with alcohol when possible, I make my hash tinctures with it and as such have everclear around at most times.

I did with etizolam (technically thienodiazepine) but as long as it is soluble in alcohol you should be good to go. I dissolved 250mg etizolam in 250mL vodka and stirred a few hours on slightly above room temperature. It dissolved OK and it dissolved in its entirety.

5mg of this is a very nice dose for me and I have an extremely high benzo tolerance, this benzo to me has anti-psychotic like properties although it is very much a benzo and Pyrazolam seems like it has anti-depressant like properties, they both produce a nice calming glow

Legal Valium for sure and Pyraz and Etiz are like legal Xanax.