• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs 2'-chlorodiazepam (diclazepam) brand new benzo RC

got 10 of these coming late as a freebie with my order don't think its enough to get a idea or feel for the chemical but hopefully it will work well for my come down or at least social interactions i have to do the next few days

lol just seen ive posted a post or two above all ready :)

I took 10-20 and was fine but find it lackluster. Flubromazpam is much better an going down in price.

Dicla is a waste. Etiz is much better

Last edited:
apparently you cant snort diazepam.... But can you snort diclazepam?!

Last edited:
I took 10-20 and was fine but find it lackluster. Flubromazpam is much better an going down in price

Yes!! Flubro is getting more realistically priced and beats the shit out of diclazepam. It's a perfect fit for the medium length, nice strong effect hole in the RC benzo market.

I like flubromazepam more than any other benzo - be it RC or 'established'. It works for me and I feel like I'm understanding what other people say that benzos do for them: I never found any recreational side to benzos, ever - only functionality - until I tried flubro. It's nice as well as functional. It lasts long enough, does it's thing, but doesn't hang around too long like the long-acting benzos, or have you reachign for another one every few hours like short acting ones.

Sorry to go off topic from diclaz, but a puzzling question: Why is flubromazepam getting made now in 8mg tablets (that'll pack a bunch for those with little to no tolerance), while pyrazolam is still only being made in 0.5mg tablets. I think pyraz is excellent and has its time and place (it's comparatively safe and utterly non-recreational yet very efficient in anxiety management), but it's really not a strong benzo, and 0.5mg seems ridiculously low. I mean, it's better to keep pill doses lower for safety reasons, but 8mg flubro VS o.5mg pyraz...?

Two of them 8mg flubro tabs and your average joe would be jellified. Two 0.5mg pyraz and an anxiety suffer might get some relief, but average joe will probably swear they're bunk tablets and have been ripped off.

have to taper off Alprazolam whats the equivalency dose & how long do the effects last? Thank you

took 30 over a couple days, just ordered the sample for the novelty of keeping a few.
definitely better than the first times i tried them, very warm at 6+ mg with mxe and booze

Terrible HR Information. Do not mix with booze! In addition I think the doses mentioned here in some posts are ones built on tolerance. So someone new to benzos and or this one should start low with 1-2mg !

Terrible HR Information. Do not mix with booze! In addition I think the doses mentioned here in some posts are ones built on tolerance. So someone new to benzos and or this one should start low with 1-2mg !

It was a personal account, I don't believe he was saying to mix with booze and mxe, but indeed don't mix with booze.

As far as dosing... I'd say if you have no tolerance and want recreational value, a benzo (with no other CNS depressant in your system (ie booze, opiates, muscle relaxant)) will not kill you. 1-2mg may let you FEEL it, just like I used to "feel" a 0.5mg Xanax the first few times I had no tolerance, but to actually feel euphoric I need a good 3mg. Haven't taken diclaz quite yet, but if it's 1:10 compared to Valium, then 3mg would be fine, my first recreational dose of Valium was 30mg as a young 130lb male lightweight to drugs at first, but YMMV. As far as HR, I think it's reckless to advise a beginner to take 10mg because of what the sedation could CAUSE them to do, although diazepam is not particularly known for its amnesic quality, diclazepam may differ. Hoping to try this one after etizolam, but I hesitate slightly due to reviews. Flubro and diclazepam are true RC status at this point even though technically Roche has known about it since they synthesized it in 1960, but many including myself don't consider etizolam to be RC just because it's fully medical status in some countries (several name brands).

Hope to hear more good things about this but I just don't know if it's worth the trouble I read a lot of people say that diclaz is great for them and Flubro sucks, then I read reviews saying the opposite so it's a big toss up.

feeling pretty chilled & relaxed after 6mg the powder not the pellets. Will deffo get more when i run out

it's not much of an anxiolytic in higher doses, but at around 1-4 mg id does that alright. notable impairment of motor skills and locomotion (you can look smoothly drunk), but no true euphoria associated with it, and it make you none the too sleepier.

Tested first with 0.5mg. Seems already working in this dosage after 20min. But than I took the other half, totally 1mg. It feels some kind of Valium (long time ago).
Took another mg, so I'm on 2mg right now. I have this great feeling in my mouth, when eating/drinking. My mouth feels more wet, like the other way around when smoking pot. I feel appetite, not hunger. And all those drinks and nuts, taste so soft and mild, like they are melting in my mouth.
I don't feel any negativ thoughts about being observed, which i have normally all the time. I can enjoy time without the feeling that I don't do it just for me. But these was already present while on 0.5mg.
My body is relaxed and walking feels wobbly, like the bottom is moving. There is no straight line to go.
I'd wish to be more sedated, but maybe this happens to me sometime later. My body feels light. No pain in the neck from sitting at the pc all time, etc.
It's definitevly recreational for me. It's like a cure, I don't want to have every day because of it's constraints.
My mind feels a bit childish und stupid, like Zopilicon+THC in light. But well that's ok.

2mg feels like 20mg or slightly more Diazepam to me. I hope to wake up with a not to strong, warm afterglow in the morning.

Anyone else has this awesome feeling in his mouth when on benzos?

I don't do them regularly. Maybe once in 3 Month, so no tolerance.

I took 10-20 and was fine but find it lackluster. Flubromazpam is much better an going down in price.

Dicla is a waste. Etiz is much better

yer thinking of giving flubromazpam a try next pay day trying to get a free sample first though even though like you said they are pretty cheap at the moment

Hey Dudes!,
So I`ve been skimming thru this thread trying to find solid info on these diclazepam tablets. I just got 10 pills at 1mg each. They`re pretty small,seem to be white and have a score down one side. I bought them on a whim to help with the "jitters" I sometimes get with too much ethylphenidate or MPA. I also thought that maybe the would make a nice combo.
Will diclazepam fill that need? Way back years ago,I used to take valium here and there. I havent had any benzo in years other than when I tried 2 or 3 Etiz from a blister pack(I didn`t feel anything from them tho) last year.

Some of you mention that these last for a while. Can anyone give me a duration?
Any info would be a big help.
Thanks!

Hi all, 5'10" about 145
Took 3mg Diclaz this morning on empty stomach.

After about 30-45 min started feeling really mellow with that typical benzo happy smooth thought process. Otherwise no other effects noticed.

Also off topic Flubromazepm is GREAT.

I have quite the benzo experience ranging many, not so much on the RC side.

Thanks

thinking of trying Flubromazepm next just i have a habit of blacking out with these rc benzo

I blacked out from flubro quite a bit but I must say i love em way better than diclaz... its like diclaz's big mobster brother

think i will give them a miss then i always end up in the nick or hospital when i black out on benzos