• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs 2'-chlorodiazepam (diclazepam) brand new benzo RC

but now I've got enough benzos to last me almost a year, at the rate i use them, I might as well see what the fuss is about with these RC's.

(In)famous last words, there.

Having a huge stock of benzos and getting into stims equals massive benzo habit and sudden shock at discovering the year-long supply of benzos lasted two months.

This is way too common. Hundreds of stories on here about others who crashed and burned from benzos.

It's extremely hard to keep any sort of control of your benzo use when you have lots of them at hand, and the stims will push your benzo intake up enormously.

I won't say what I think you should or shouldn't do. What's the point? I just got the shivers reading that line I quoted. I've never experienced anything like benzos in terms of a family of substances that are so insidious, you don't even notice what they do half the time you take them, you often forget dosing and then dose again, tolerance goes up so fast, etc. One thing you won't ever forget though is the withdrawals you go through if you build up a habit and then suddenly have to go without....

(In)famous last words, there.

Having a huge stock of benzos and getting into stims equals massive benzo habit and sudden shock at discovering the year-long supply of benzos lasted two months.

can sign on this, during my stim usage.
i no longer use straight stims, although they are stockpiled.

have had no urge whatsoever to restock on diclaz

Both true, ive put a serious dent into my stockpile in just 2 weeks. Im never buy eph again tho thats for sure; i was smoking up to 500 mgs a day at one point, then taking copious benzos just to deal with the crash.

If you have the supply, there is no such thing as too many benzos..

Not true. Absolutely reckless and completely against the purpose of this site which is harm reduction. Even with an unlimited supply of benzos, they are very dangerous to misuse.

i will take a gamble & try 10mg cos i read they weak & my tolerANCE IS OUT OE CONTROL

dopemegently is it the vendor Im thinking of how do i say without breaking the ruler lol

Gotta be careful with these diclazepam; their duration must mean they have a serious half-life. It trying to stick to the "quick-burners" like etiz from now on. Surprised 10 didn't do much for you, though. Maybe you have a tolerance?

Surprised 10 didn't do much for you, though. Maybe you have a tolerance?

Tolerance?! Yeah I'll fuckin' say!!

10mg is a shitload of diclazepam. Don't be confusing diCLAZepam with diAZepam. Diclaz is way more potent than the ol' Valium - ten times moreso, innit?

And hey -

dopemegently is it the vendor Im thinking of how do i say without breaking the ruler lol

- be careful with that there ruler. We might need it for class:p

Tolerance?! Yeah I'll fuckin' say!!

10mg is a shitload of diclazepam. Don't be confusing diCLAZepam with diAZepam. Diclaz is way more potent than the ol' Valium - ten times moreso, innit?

And hey -

- be careful with that there ruler. We might need it for class:p

10mg Diclazepam only = 100mg Diazepam which isn't much to some..

10mg Diclazepam only = 100mg Diazepam which isn't much to some..

I know it's not, but it's a lot to someone who doesn't have a tolerance and for people reading this forum who are getting info on things they aren't familiar with, I wouldn't want them thinking that 100mg of diazepam is a small dose. That's not a small dose for your 'average' person.

Valium is commonly scripted at 5mg - 10mg per tablet, so taking such a dose as 100mg of diaz or 10mg of diclaz would be like taking a whole packet in one go.

Where's the harm reduction in that?

5mgs of Diclazepam is more like 20mgs Diaz, 200mg of Diazepam does nothing more for me than 20mg except relax muscles, but I do no advise anyone to take amounts like that, if you had a low tolerance you could probably hospitalise yourself, the way I look at benzos, well marketed 1s anyway , Diazepam is made in 2's , 5's and 10's , so 10mg is a dose at the most , if it does not work then you might want to look at a different benzo like Clonazepam which is up the ladder starting at probably .5mg, moving up to 1-2mg if need be.

Same with Xanax , I don't believe you should ever need to take more than 1 Pfizer 2mg Bar for a panic attack or whatever, I think the doses are marketed correctly, but with these RCs it's a guessing game, I found 5mg of Diclazepam to be slightly relaxing when I tried it a while back, I test benzos by taking them early in the morning then going into an anxiety inducing situation, doing it in the house unless it is recreational is pointless.

A post above states that 100mgs of Diaz is not much to some which could not be more truer but high doses of Diazepam are pointless, I don't slur my words or have any of those type of side effects at all with 2mg of Clonaz but with 40mg Diaz wich is said to be around the same amount it would not give as good muscle relaxant properties and more chance of slurring the words and shit like that.

^
One of your issues mate is your insanely high tolerance. I mean 20mg of etiz?.lol
You need something really potent like clonazepam but at a dose that will make most doctors really nervous (a problem it sounds like your experiencing now).
Sad as it is, your new doc proberly wont believe you needthat much until you throw a seizure or have a psychotic break.

got 10 of these coming as a free sample hoping to find one I can use as come down sleeper with out my dependency for getting mashed on whatever I take getting in my way

They're great as sleepers. The half-life is pretty damn long though, as well as the duration of effect.

got 10 of these coming late as a freebie with my order don't think its enough to get a idea or feel for the chemical but hopefully it will work well for my come down or at least social interactions i have to do the next few days

lol just seen ive posted a post or two above all ready :)