• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs 2'-chlorodiazepam (diclazepam) brand new benzo RC

Yes - a lot of people are going to find they have HUGE tolerance and dependence to benzos and I can see the day the ACMD makes them ALL illegal and then you will be in big (as in 'might die') trouble. Doctor and long, long taper only answer.

www.benzo.org.uk

Theres zero chance that the government will make benzos illegal even if the ACMD does advise it.

Benzos have a large therapeutic index and are a good cash cow for the. big pharma.
Diazepam is on the WHO list for drugs every doctor should have access to.

There is literally nothing as safe and effective for muscle spasm or seizure then benzos and thats without going into there wide uses in psychiatric medicine as a sedative and/or anxiolytic.

If we see benzos phased out in the future then it will be because a safer/more effective drug class is found. As happened with barbiturates and benzos.

Most already are (just the few RC ones are legal). They are class C in the UK. So the RC once become class C... you have a big habit... big trouble

What is the total duration? it last longer than clonazepam?

I gotta say after getting 500 of these and properly making a choice on them,

Yes they are a good tool for their unique anti-anxiety / de-stress properties

But they just are not Diazepam !

The combination of the 2 is more like it

Forgive me for not scrolling through the previous pages of this thread, but how do any etizolam fans rate this? Do we really need another so called 'benzo' rc right now? I am pretty happy with the tiz.

Most already are (just the few RC ones are legal). They are class C in the UK. So the RC once become class C... you have a big habit... big trouble

Sorry, i should clarify.lol
By illegal i meant completely illegal (like cocaine or LSD), i know benzos are a class c but the actual control over their widespread use is virtually non-existant.
Either way my point is that benzos will not get banned until a suitable replacement has been found and just by the mechanism of action of those type of drugs, the issues of tolerance and addiction will likely still exist.

So I've been on etizolam daily for approximately five months or so. I've been using approximately 4 mgs a day and when I try not to dose, I most definitely notice the horrible mental withdrawal symptoms. I started taking it because I have GAD and can't afford to go to the doctor. The one thing I like about etizolam is it has had no significant negative effects on my memory. I made straight A's on my last term in college and it's been more helpful then a burden but some days I want a break from the stuff and it just doesn't work out... Would diclazepam help me ween off etizolam since it has a longer half-life? Get back at me because one of my vendors offers it in pg form now. Thanks.

Last edited:
Just man up an cut your Etiz down, don't switch to a long acter it's asking for trouble

Trust me

Yea bro either taper the etiz or go see a doctor and get Valium. Honestly you should just quit right now bc your still not physically addicted enough to experience the full wrath that benzo wd eventually becomes and those mental symptoms turn to dangerous sometimes deadly physical ones. Imo you should go see a doctor and get his professional opinion and go from there. Otherwise your going to regret not stopping taking these benzo rcs daily when the wd was in its beginning stage in the not so distant future

Just man up an cut your Etiz down, don't switch to a long acter it's asking for trouble

Trust me
Okay. I'll take the advice. I've just heard longer acting benzos are good for helping ween off short acting benzos if you can even call etizolam a benzo. Vicapro, I can't afford medical help at the moment unfortunately or I would get help. I guess you could say I'm in the early stage of withdrawal but I feel it's a little farther than that. I've never been one to abuse benzos as in dose large amounts at one time. I just have legitimate GAD as in afraid to leave the house or do little things like grocery shop. I'm not in the worst position right now as I know some people do crazy doses daily but the fact I've gone up from 1 mg to 4 mg daily and the length of time I've been using it as a sort of crutch is what's scary. Wish me luck guys. It's not the first time I've been through withdrawals. Phenibut withdrawals were much freakier and the tolerance built up a lot quicker. I remember the days I decided not to dose phenibut, everything was extremely loud and a sort a paranoia took over in my work place. I could overhear conversations I normally couldn't, etc. Just letting you guys know... just because these are fairly legal and easy to access, they are nothing to play around with.

Edit: Somewhat relevant. I was prescribed xanax for two months and told the doctor I wanted off of them because of the addicting and anti-cognitive effects. I was able to cold turkey off of them really easily if you can say I was even addicted in that short period of time.

Last edited:
I need some help guys. I'm completely niave when it comes to volumetricly dosing benzos, I only have used this method for small amounts of potent phenylethylamines. Will this compound dissolve in propylene glycol or high proof ethanol? What type of ratio should be used? I've read of people using 1ml per 1mg but I'm worried about the laxative effect of P.G.. Will 2-4mls of propylene cause diarrhea? Has anyone been able to dissolve say 4mgs in 1ml? Lastly, would it be better to dissolve the whole 300mgs at once(after I've figured out my ratio of course) or do a smaller amount several times? Sorry about these somewhat stupid questions. I'm using this to break my etizolam dependency meaning there is little to no margine for error. Many Thanks<3

Etizolam will dissolve very very well in PG, so dont worry about that side of things (i dont know the solubility from memory but its so high its no worry).

I would dissolve 2mg/1ml this would help this any intolerence issues while giving good dose control.

Seriously though, ot sounds like you might be a little out your depth with this sort of precise measurement....might be sensible to find a vendor with pharma-grade tablets.

Protip: gently warming the PG in a warm 'bath' will increase the solubility...conversely, ive you let it get too cold in storage then the etiz could 'crash out'.

Etizolam will dissolve very very well in PG, so dont worry about that side of things (i dont know the solubility from memory but its so high its no worry).

I would dissolve 2mg/1ml this would help this any intolerence issues while giving good dose control.

Seriously though, ot sounds like you might be a little out your depth with this sort of precise measurement....might be sensible to find a vendor with pharma-grade tablets.
Sorry I must have misworded that, I wasn't asking about etiz. I was wondering if PG would work for diclazepam? What makes you think I'm out of my range? I've sucessfully used this method at least a couple dozen times when preparing DOC and NBOMes for dosing. I just don't have any experience with P.G. but I can't imagine it being too different. I may have asked a lot of obvious question, as stated above this 300mgs of diclazepam is supposed to aid me in tapering off of etiz, leaving me a very small margin of error. So whether or not a question makes me sound niave is of no consern to me as long as I get the information I need.

Last edited:
^
im sorry, i got confused between threads and thought i was in the etizolam thread.lol
Please dont think i was i was trying to be condesending or'put down' your abilities in measuring doses, i just genuinely worry when people express a lack of experience in dosing with potent benzos.

OT: diclazepam is soluble in PG, though not as soluble as etiz.
The 2mg/1ml should still be suitable but i would use the warm bath method to aid in dissolving the diclaze and be very careful of the solution cooling too much or too quickly as diclaz has a real bad habit for crashing out.

Apologies again if i insulted you in my other post...that wasnt my intention.