• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs 2'-chlorodiazepam (diclazepam) brand new benzo RC

Its strange, but I feel exactly the same way about diclazepam. Tried going out after taking 2 mg and was stumbling like a drunk man. Also, I get very nauseas.

Do you always get nauseas on dicla? How bad is the nausea you get?
Does anyone else get nauseas? I have emetophobia, so it'll decide wether or not to get ahold of these.

Yeah I know, my sister has it. Even the gag-reflex has her going. Does it ironically make you puke up as well?!

And I can report some mild nausea (and not a huge amount else) after 2mg ingested on a coffee and a banana 2 hours ago

Etizolam just does not feel like a benzo to me, makes me feel weird and kind of drunk, I can take them all day long , its weird, been fucking my tolerance up lately with the old clonazepams , anyone any feedback on Flubromazepam ? not sure whether to order this or not

Well, no kidding, it's like a z-drug, it hits benzo complex GABA receptors, but is not a real benzo. (Look at the list of never fully developed/approved Z-drugs, there's loads of treasures only for anxiety in there...also they removed the best one from Canada, it was my best sleeping pill, Zaleplon (Starnoc), I imagine they removed it because it was gelcaps and the powder in it was water soluble...)

Funny though, clonazepam is one of my favourite benzos, it has this particular feeling of feeling like you are drunk but really aren't. It's the best day long anxiety killer, but I ultimately surprised my psychiatrist 3 years ago when I told him "I'm sick of being on that much (3mg) a day, I'm unable to feel" We tried to taper but am now stuck at 20mg of diazepam due to his taper being too fast at that point and I never got around to talk about this with him again, he's difficult as shit to meet.

Yeah I know, my sister has it. Even the gag-reflex has her going. Does it ironically make you puke up as well?!

And I can report some mild nausea (and not a huge amount else) after 2mg ingested on a coffee and a banana 2 hours ago

What do you mean?

Do you think ginger would help? for the nausea?

It makes her throw up. Poor thing :(

And yes the nausea is so minor that ginger would be sweet

Well i just get really anxious thinking about it and sometimes get suicidal thoughts.

sorry to hear that, don't bother buying these things, complete waste of atoms

Don't know if this helps, but I took diclazepam on a full stomach this time, and experienced zero in the way of nausea, I also found the effects much more typical ie spacy, very long-lasting. I don't enjoy them as much as etizolam, but they're not bad actually. For a minute I though I got ripped off with bad pills.

Getting messed up.

Thing is, I'm a hoarder by nature, and right now the thing I'm hoarding is drugs, drugs, drugs. Course, when you've got a big stockpile of drugs, it's tempting to use the damn things, so I've been doing just that. Today, I did a G of of ephylphenidate I got as a freebie -I only planned to do a small line, but ended up doing the whole damn bag. So now, I'm buzzing my tits off, and am gonna dig into my new etizolam package I got through today, and calm myself down a bit, maybe even get a couple hours kip if I'm lucky. Unlikely though: I binged the whole gram 8 hours ago, and I'm still rushing hard; I forget these RC's a pure - 98% pure, if my vendors to be believed - so I need to adopt a less is more approach. The 8 mgs of etizolam have really calmed down those rushes, though.

I might get myself a couple g's of synthacaine this week; the effects are supposed to be like "diet coke". It's cheap too: for the price of a single gram of coke, you can get 5 grams of this stuff; no wonder RC's are superseding illicit drugs in the clubbing scene. I've not done stimulants for years now, but now I've got enough benzos to last me almost a year, at the rate i use them, I might as well see what the fuss is about with these RC's. Are there any you've tried, or are you strictly a benzoman? There are so damn many; I could use some recommendations tbh -it's actually quite confusing the sheer amount out there.

How you been doin yourself, benzoman? I read in a post you got burned for some etizolam powder; did they refund your order in the end? Also, has it put you off using powders. I still swear by em myself; you pay at least half as much than the pills, even less if you buy large orders. The only drawback is dosing it, but I've got that down to a fine art myself. Only reason I've not been buying powder is I've been buying generics from this vendor, and their prices are so cheap, it's hard to believe. The pills are excellent quality, too: as good as any blistered pills I've used. I got 300 etizolam and a G of EP for twenty bar shy of a tonne in cockney bunce, if you get me. And they're always offering discounts, too, sometimes 25% .

I know this comes close to sourcing, which is verboten on BL, so I'll stop here. I'll delete this if it breaks any rules.

Last edited:
Naa mate it's not pu me off powder, and aye I got a refund with the equivelant price of Etilaam pellets, I just use them to potentiate things like anthihistamines, Etiz aint my thing, well not for outside anxiety use anyway, needs to be a proper Benzo for me, Etiz is more like Z drugs wich I would never take outside either, I'm gna get some Diclaz powder and give that another try , I'm still curious as to wether it's worth it or not I only got 1 try at it, and the Pyraz are well good for stressfull moments, they are water soluble for they kick in rapid , if you were really angry , anxious or whater , a high dose will calm u right down for a good few hours so I am a fan , but I treat em like Xanax now, as and when required.

Waiting on proper tools if you know what I mean before I buy any more powders, last idea was a pain in the arse, gna do it proper this time I think u know what I'm on about :);)

Edit: Dno if u seen that pm I sent u mate If u did tell me what u think bro ;)

I think in someways I might like it more than etizolam which although nice is more along the lines of knock out drops; it'll certainly put you to sleep if you want but there's more to enjoy here and it lasts much longer

I can confirm being prescribed Diazepam for years that 5mg is a medicinal dose and is not bad for helping anxiety, everybody is different but this Benzo is definitely not a bad backup for the cupboard, as is Pyrazolam

Be careful though dude, I too believe that diclazepam are far better than etizolam. But they build up in your system and before long you're a goofed out zombie - re. Phenazepam. I'm about to lose my job due to these because they are not functional. I lost my last one through Phenazepam. Just shows what a fubar I really am...

That's not the drug my friend that it is you , sorry to say it but it's the truth, you are not using it , you are abusing it and going to work at the same time , slow down pal and don't be loosing your job, you need to make a living don't you ? What's more important Diclazepam or a wage, I could take them and go to work no bother, they're not in the same league as that Phenazepam shit mate, I don't how many of em you must be taking, cos I've took 5mg and went about my normal life no bother and that's with my Diazepam and Gabapentin script too, also Tramdol and Codeine on top of that and been fine, maybe it's just me, moral of the story, don't lose your job over drugs mate ;)