• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs 2'-chlorodiazepam (diclazepam) brand new benzo RC

Have to say, I don't rate diclazepam one bit. I brought 250 of the damn things, and wish I'd gone with etizolam. I may try plugging to see if that yields better results.

People forget that Benzos aint recreational drugs lol, all these complaints about how shit benzos are, take opiates if u wanna get high, or get a well known benzo like clonaz or temaz and gub a few then smoke a couple high grade greengo joints.

People forget that Benzos aint recreational drugs lol, all these complaints about how shit benzos are, take opiates if u wanna get high, or get a well known benzo like clonaz or temaz and gub a few then smoke a couple high grade greengo joints.

Exactly. People just seem to take em with Alcohol or on a comedown.

They are a recreational for the Anxiolytic effects though

Well I'm deffo gonna get some more diclazepam while they're so cheap. I actually finds them to be quite recreational on their own. But throw a couple of spliffs in and you're away! Make me sleep like a baby as well. Conversely, I don't rate etizolam at all, for anything and I've been buying blistered Etilaam. However, I don't have anxiety any more so can't comment on the medicinal efficacy of either.

Etizolam just does not feel like a benzo to me, makes me feel weird and kind of drunk, I can take them all day long , its weird, been fucking my tolerance up lately with the old clonazepams , anyone any feedback on Flubromazepam ? not sure whether to order this or not

From what I've read it's long acting, very good and calming for anxiety and you end up with a good kip at night, when I get it I reckon I'll Try 10mgs every 6 hours for a day and see how I feel about it the next day, I try and take benzos every 6 hours and go for the medium-long acters and keep Xannies on hand for emergencys.

Edit: Made a deal with myself to stay away from the Hypnotics due to making a cunt of myself a million times years ago, even tho I'm sittin here with trays of moggies and Etiz lol.

I have to Etizolam , eye twitching shit. But it aint a benzo , its a sketchy weird Thieno mutherfucker

Naa mate

Edit: Unless you abuse it in wich case u will get benzo w/d's possibly seizures especially with diclazepam because it is more of an anti-convulsant/muscle relaxent

Diclazepam is described as spacey like u don't really give a fuck what's going on round about u, I only had it once I only took a couple mgs and felt something and I'm tolerant, I actually think I'm gna give this 1 another shot, cos I use benzos for real reasons not to try and get high, pyraz is for pure anxiety in the brain and nothing else , and etiz well just ask people about that, only RC I've yet to try Is flubromazepam and defoe gna get some of that powder , gotta try every benzo at least once or twice

I wanna try flubromazepam too, price is far too high imo. I'm most likely gonna order diclazepam for anxiety and flutoprazepam to get high.

Yeah, spacy is right; the hours just fly past on it. I took it just before bed the other night, and cause they're so long lasting i slept through for almost 18 hours so I won't be doing that again. Diclaz are okay, but I'm still looking forward to my etizolam delivery.

Have to say, I don't rate diclazepam one bit. I brought 250 of the damn things, and wish I'd gone with etizolam. I may try plugging to see if that yields better results.

Try buying smaller amounts maybe 8) or trying before you buy?!

FUBAR, good to see you around mate, also pleased to hear someone I trust saying these things are alright.

I shall be testing the waters tomorrow %)

Wow, these sure dropped in price fast. Probably a sign we won't be seeing around much longer. I'll admit I'm tempted to order more just because they are so goddamn cheap.

Wish Flubro would drop in price though. I had fun with the 40x10mg's.

I just got some of these today. They feel give me a pleasant heavy hypnotic feeling. I don't feel intoxicated at all really, nor any loss of balance or kneeweakness, no loss of inhibition to even near the degree of other benzodiazepines. Mainly, there is just a general feeling of very pleasant heavy sleepiness, could be the best sleep medicine I've ever encountered.
I'd love to have found these in the beginning of my drugs carreer, because now I have to be careful, since I get tested for drugs now and then, and these will show up in the benzo test on most commonly used urine test-sticks.

My first post here on Bluelight. I thought I had an account but maybe I'd only been reading for years without ever signing up.

Etizolam just does not feel like a benzo to me, makes me feel weird and kind of drunk, I can take them all day long , its weird, been fucking my tolerance up lately with the old clonazepams , anyone any feedback on Flubromazepam ? not sure whether to order this or not

Its strange, but I feel exactly the same way about diclazepam. Tried going out after taking 2 mg and was stumbling like a drunk man. Also, I get very nauseas.