• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

1p-lsd

It doesn't have to make any literal sense but you certainty gave the report and myself the sense of "that sounds fuckin incredible ànd im definitely taking two next time" =D Mebbe even three just to see if I can out-nonsense you with a sense of "shiiit that sounds fuckin glorious" :F

Nah, it'll be two next time. When I tried a single tab for the first time on Saturday just gone I was really impressed, astounded actually at how it is LSD-25 in every way except for duration. I usually trip alone also so being in company ( fine company at that, funny as hell ) I found it a bit distracting from the visuals and the way it actually made my body feel, which on my own I would of being far more aware of and played with the visuals, open and closed.

I can't wait to have another play with these, I'm so impressed with them. Must stock up before the party poopers pile In and fuck it all up, again...

My reasoning for taking two was I had tried one tab about 9 days earlier and I'm on an SSRI so I thought I would be pretty numb to the effects.... wrong!! lol. I'm now convinced there is a certain spot in my apartment where the energy you radiate flows back through you. Its actually very calming. Even sober now I feel like I can recognise the feeling. This is also the same spot where I was doing yoga on MXP and it felt like someone else was pushing me into the positions lol

My friend chickened out and I was left alone but to be honest there were definitely moments where I was glad I was alone to fully experience it. Not only because I must have looked mad haha

It doesn't have to make any literal sense but you certainty gave the report and myself the sense of "that sounds fuckin incredible ànd im definitely taking two next time" =D Mebbe even three just to see if I can out-nonsense you with a sense of "shiiit that sounds fuckin glorious" :F

Nah, it'll be two next time. When I tried a single tab for the first time on Saturday just gone I was really impressed, astounded actually at how it is LSD-25 in every way except for duration. I usually trip alone also so being in company ( fine company at that, funny as hell ) I found it a bit distracting from the visuals and the way it actually made my body feel, which on my own I would of being far more aware of and played with the visuals, open and closed.

I can't wait to have another play with these, I'm so impressed with them. Must stock up before the party poopers pile In and fuck it all up, again...

Tho i might be tempted to go for one and a half, ones still enough to rok my box - like u said Scotch the distractions stop you dissapearing down the bunny tunnel - once your alone, 100mcgs can get pretty fractalised and swirly curly.

Really fancy candyflipping one at a dance now tbh

It's good stuff alright. I like to look at the carpet and smile. Where's the harm in that? I did leave my handbag down by the canal day...but it does make you realise it's all binary or digital and worldly goods don't matter. Ran back up with one eye on the water to see if my emptied bag was floating in the water... I was at peace watching the clouds listening to music when I noticed... Perfectly capable of getting my handbag back...couldn't have done that if I was drunk.

It's good stuff alright. I like to look at the carpet and smile. Where's the harm in that? I did leave my handbag down by the canal day...but it does make you realise it's all binary or digital and worldly goods don't matter. Ran back up with one eye on the water to see if my emptied bag was floating in the water... I was at peace watching the clouds listening to music when I noticed... Perfectly capable of getting my handbag back...couldn't have done that if I was drunk.

<3 it.... :D

Did you see the carpet people? Little hieroglphic type fellas holding hands in wierd circley snowflake patterns? Always used to see them blighters on acid...

Not dabbled in psychs in years but just came across this thread, read the last page and I'm now intrigued to try this stuff. My only experience with psychs is LSD (high and low doses), liberty caps and AMT.

Never tried any of the RC analogues of LSD so can somebody tell me how 1p compares to the stuff I tried, like how intense is it? How long does it last and is it more a head buzz or do you get like a body load sensation? Cheers

Not dabbled in psychs in years but just came across this thread, read the last page and I'm now intrigued to try this stuff. My only experience with psychs is LSD (high and low doses), liberty caps and AMT.

Never tried any of the RC analogues of LSD so can somebody tell me how 1p compares to the stuff I tried, like how intense is it? How long does it last and is it more a head buzz or do you get like a body load sensation? Cheers

Its alll here in the thread mate. The effect of this stuff is virtually identicle to lsd25, only better due to the fact that it takes effect quickly but gradually, intensifying consistently from about 30 -45 minutes in to peak (2-2.5 hours after dose). Once at peak, the effect continues at the same intensity for 3-4 hours, then it gradually wears off at the same rate it came on over the next 2-3 hours. I prefer it to street acid as the trips are shorter, they come on nice and steadily rather than exploding out of nowhere and I know that the blotters I buy are properly dosed with the correct chemical.

Pay heed to the warnings about other substances being sold as 1-Propioyl LSD - for all we know the 'high steet' internet vendors such as buckled benzos and the like could be doing this. Reasearch your substance and your source as well as possible by reading the various threads on bluelight and vendor/customer comments elsewhere before you get any. If you hit the jackpot and currently have a low tolerance to psychedelics, then you should find a single 100mcg blotter able to produce a medium to high intensity LSD style effect.

Would you say this stuff is as head fucking and long lasting as street acid? I'm not really worried about myself but a m8 of mine completely lost his shit on acid on a couple of occasions and I'll probably be tripping with him next weekend with this stuff, don't really want him freaking out again was a proper buzz kill last time lol

I find it to be so much kinder than LSD. I know that consensus seems to be that it's a prodrug for LSD-25 but it does seem to be much kinder. It doesn't last as long either, which is great for some occasions. I also found it much easier to disengage from the trip a bit if you needed to put some attention towards a task (something like changing cables around for speakers/laptop etc.), something which I find brings much confusion with LSD-25.

I find it to be so much kinder than LSD. I know that consensus seems to be that it's a prodrug for LSD-25 but it does seem to be much kinder. It doesn't last as long either, which is great for some occasions. I also found it much easier to disengage from the trip a bit if you needed to put some attention towards a task (something like changing cables around for speakers/laptop etc.), something which I find brings much confusion with LSD-25.

never tried LSD-25 but i know how confusing shit can get on street acid. i couldn't even put a cd in the stereo, had to call a sober friend to help me lol i did have 3 tabs tho. trying to reply to a txt msg when all the writing looks arabic just couldn't function for shit.

never tried LSD-25 but i know how confusing shit can get on street acid. i couldn't even put a cd in the stereo, had to call a sober friend to help me lol i did have 3 tabs tho. trying to reply to a txt msg when all the writing looks arabic just couldn't function for shit.

Ah, sorry for the confusion. LSD-25 is the same thing as street acid.

What you say is just what I'm referring to though. That is, however, only based on five trips with 1p-LSD, ranging from 150 - 350ug.

Yeah , I agree here. I tend to take 3 and I'm pretty functional on it, I can iron clothes and do all them things, even had my dad round for dinner towards the end of it. I find it pretty long lasting. I even went out one evening with my dad towards the end. A nice evening of music where there was a woman who played the fiddle like chuck berry plays the guitar and a man looked like he'd grown another pair of hands while he played the harp. Tis the biz alright, what else was I gonna say?

Ah yeah, I find it pretty long lasting, I think I already said that...drugs, don't do it it kids, stuck in a loop. I've gotta go and oil my turntable. I'm not touching this stuff till I get this house cleaned. It really shows up the dust in all its dust glory. Yup don, I'm coming to larne, can't be as shit as here. There was a lad from larne worked in a record shop in town here. Cute fella...back in the day

LSD-25 is itself a prodrug, though, isn't it? So if 1p-LSD decays into LSD-25 more slowly than LSD-25 decays into whatever it ends up as but that causes the actual trip, then I'd expect a more gentle, and possibly longer-lasting experience; as you would effectively be titrating your dose slowly as opposed to taking the whole lot in one.

Maybe I'll have to try it. Just realised ..... I was someone else the last time I took acid .....

LSD-25 is itself a prodrug, though, isn't it? So if 1p-LSD decays into LSD-25 more slowly than LSD-25 decays into whatever it ends up as but that causes the actual trip, then I'd expect a more gentle, and possibly longer-lasting experience; as you would effectively be titrating your dose slowly as opposed to taking the whole lot in one.

Maybe I'll have to try it. Just realised ..... I was someone else the last time I took acid .....

Weren't we all some time Julie? Amazing stuff. I reckon I could garden quite happily on it.

I didn't know that LSD was a prodrug in itself. What you say is logical but 1p-LSD seems to have a somewhat shorter duration than LSD, I've found.

Have you any idea which of the metabolites of LSD are the business end?

i see this stuff starting to go cheep wonder if its just to do with its popularity or they are trying to shift stock

I don't know exactly why. Maybe it's because I'm on benzos (hardcore) since 2007 and last time I used LSD was a couple times in 2008 and they were half-blotters. I never was scared of LSD.

But I don't know what to think here. Maybe I'm not in a good headspace. I feel very stressed out and have some kind of pressure in my head. But also more importantly, the LSD source I had from 98 to 2008 were always sheets of 100, with squares of 1/4 inch x 1/4 inch.

These 2 hits I got as a gift when making another order made me see perfed hits for the first time in my life. And the squares are much larger than the usual LSD hits I would get from my 2 great souces.

My hits say 1P-LSD in blue on it over white, and almost twice as large as an LSD hit from then...is this normal, are they unable to spread the dosage equally like the pros at the top of the LSD chain? So many questions. I think if I'm doing it it's when I spend a whole week starting new year's eve at my dad's house in the middle of nowhere in the forest by a lake, should be more interesting than my condo and my mess of a bedroom.

The larger blotters most likely result from the 33% reduced potency in 1P - if one is laying by volume it's much simpler to use a 33% larger surface area substrate.