• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

1p-lsd

Hey guys, haven't been active for a while.

Me and Pagey (the now MRScientist <3) have 6 x 100ug tabs of this and a party on Sunday. the party will be attended by a lot of drug.users, so no need to be subtle (come onnnnnn! =D). Can anyone recommend an introspective pre-party dose (we want to mull some things over) and the safety of post use combinations (most likely MD and weed)?

Obviously I've taken acid many times before but it's always best to ask for advice on an Rc.

Cheers guys

50 ug is reasonably handleable... No reason to believe 1P would have any contraindications with MDMA that are not present with LSD itself & I can certainly vouch for 1P combined with weed heehee!

Always take it easy if you have any doubts as to your set & setting & use common sense with doses!

^ cheers! In PD they're recommending upwards of 100ug (some even saying 300ug) so it's a bit hard to get a proper feel for this...well we'll try and see I guess!

100mgs had me mashed. Twice within a fortnight. On top of my methadone as well, which despite the antipsychotic effect some opiate/opioids provide, didnt appear to effect either of the trips in the slightest.

Twas class but both times I was high enough, not to keen on having a larger dose yet, especially amongst other humans.

100mgs had me mashed. Twice within a fortnight. On top of my methadone as well, which despite the antipsychotic effect some opiate/opioids provide, didnt appear to effect either of the trips in the slightest.

Twas class but both times I was high enough, not to keen on having a larger dose yet, especially amongst other humans.

How about human? ;)

Now thats an intriguing area of research. My ideal applicant for a lab assistant would have to be empathetic towards my fragile mind, tolerant of my questionable taste in music, and have their wellies and a waterproof in case its wet and muddy, being in the country a bit like.

Need to find someone like that
:sus:

**UNCONFIRMED** - DOx COMPOUND BEING SOLD AS 1P IN WALES

**UNCONFIRMED** - DOx COMPOUND BEING SOLD AS 1P IN WALES

I was somewhat unsure if I should post this, but considering the amount of festivals occuring in Wales at the moment, I thought I should just to be on the safe side. Someone known to me purchased locally (not online as I understand) some blotters that they thought to be 1P-LSD. I've been told that the blotters were white, with '1P' on one side, and plain white on the other. The blotters were obviously significantly larger that your average 1P blotter (around the same size as an NBOME blotter), and produced a bitter taste when ingested.

The lad took one blotter only, which gave him around 18hrs of psychedelia, with profuse sweating and temperature fluctuations. Thankfully he is fine now, although he described the experience as "psychedelic speed", as the substance had a serious amp push. The lad isn't that experienced with substances (otherwise alarm bells would have gone off at the size and the bitterness of the blotter), and unfortunately because he consumed the blottrer I am unable to obtain a picture.

Whilst I am aware this all a bit hearsay at the moment, I would advise anyone against purchasing blotters in Welsh festivals as the moment, as some cunt is obviously trying to piggyback on the back of 1P's success. Just to be clear - THESE WERE NOT PURCHASED ONLINE, although I am unsure how widespread these blotters have/will become.

Stay safe all <3
`

Someone offered me when I was out last night, I was sure he was on about that 5ci drug that appeared on tabs a few years ago, he was adament they were LSD or "The closest thing to it" and was trying to sell them to me for £2 each.. I was too suspicious to buy them, sounds interesting though.

This effects people differently. Swim. (Not me someone I know swin) reported sweating and heat to me from one. And couldn't leave the house on it yet I can enjoy it while out and about.

T - 2hrs and I'll be paying my penny to ride =F

Have a good one y'Al.. I may be gone a while ;)

Enjoy! The sun is shining have a colourful day!

Oh, we did... brilliant day and a truly brilliant legal... I cannot believe it is legal. 1P is LSD25 in every way apart from duration, which I don't consider a bad thing really...

Nearly every trip ive had these past however many years have always been solo, so meeting up with a fellow Bluelighter made it all the more better..

fulling happy cul - de - sacs scotch all over the midlands

tra -la - la, toast and tea, lets stick another 5 in with the brew, leave to stew, cock - a - doodle do \o/ \o/ \o/

About to buy 50 from an online vendor but now a bit worried it's going to be under doses or DOX! Some guy got me some loveheart sweets with a drop on. Supposed to be acid but certain it wasn't!
I just swallow them straight away as if it's nbome they don't seem to have any effect if just swallowed but DOX does (so it seems)

May sound like a stupid question as we can't source on here but is there any tell take signs for places to avoid buying from?

Yes, anyone offering tabs for a quid is probably taking the piss because as far as I am aware there is no-one able to wholesale 1P at that little cost without basically flogging the tabs at a loss... I don't know everything though!

This effects people differently. Swim. (Not me someone I know swin) reported sweating and heat to me from one. And couldn't leave the house on it yet I can enjoy it while out and about.

Did you see the post a couple above you from Silent Roller about the possibility of adulterated 1P-LSD tabs? I assume you have sourced your blotts from someone reputable & this is not another case of suspicious 1P blotts...

Did you look into that link I sent you Si...? I know it was Al-Lad/25i related, but these guys are now selling 1P-LSD so if there is any weight to the story - which is hard to prove on way or t'other - then people need to be very careful where they source this from.

The only reason I bring this up is that 1p-lsd stocks, as proven do run out rather quickly so it's all to easy for a vendor to lay something else down and not have to turn away all that custom..

Basically, thoroughly research where you intend to buy from. Obviously under our forum rules we cannot mention vendors but there are sites out there a'plenty discussing vendor & product quality..

Yes, but I was not entirely certain that there is much we can do about it without some sort of firmer evidence... Rumours of adulterated material always circulate & again, we can only advise the most detailed of research before spending money or risking braincells on internet purchases!

Email your vendor, make friends with them! Fly-by-nights don't tend to have time for people asking questions, they want you to pay, they don't want chitchat! Read forums where vendors are discussed, join them & tell your own stories! If we all participate, buy & use more carefully & simultaneously try to resist knee-jerk reactions to weird results, which are kinda common with Psyches anyway, this sort of thing is more likely to be spotted & stopped. Trading standards, for instance, will fall like a ton & a half of bricked weed on anyone vending NBOMes or DOxx instead of legal 1P-LSD! What was that wide-mouthed-frog company that got hoisted for just that activity..?

If we can find for certain that someone is vending dodgy blotts, I would very much want the vendor NAMED & SHAMED!

I would very much want the vendor NAMED & SHAMED

Word on the street is that it was you Si.... =D

Spoke to the lad again today. He informed me that they were purchased down the local pub for the price of £5 a pop. I'm almost tempted to head down there tonight and purchase one myself for the sake of getting a picture.

I had two tabs on Friday and had a text book trip. Never had visuals as intense, 3D visuals I could walk around and manipulate. I could tune into auras, energy/sound, at one point I was seeing CSI style projections from inside my body like I was watching the interface to my immune system.

I think I may have met the machine elves, I had the classic eureka moment that you forget 5 minutes later and that weird sudden feeling every time I reach ego death where I feel like I'm having a spiritual car crash and come around feeling like I've shat myself in public or something lol I definitely recommend! I definitely reached new ground. Seeing the energy I felt like I could tune into it, felt magnetic and certain in parts of my apartment this energy felt much stronger. I became aware of the layout and the fact I had a direct line of sight to the sun, there was a rainbow projection on my floor! :)

Machine elves thing was crazy. I think there were two similar things I was thinking about. One was little sprite like creatures that moved near light speed I thought of as parasites at first but then realised they were healing me. I also noticed like little probe thingys sent back from the future to observe the present moment. As if in the future we have figured out how to capture light as is light is projected into the universe, observing the light they can subscribe to watch for events in the past. I felt a bit trolled lol like my friends were watching me do all the crazy wild embarrassing things I've done. I realise none of that makes much sense but it felt great and was an amazing experience.