European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

1p-lsd

hexagram

Bluelighter
I'm going to start a thread about this because everyone here was insanely hyped about AL-LAD when it first hit the EU and from what i've heard 1p-lsd is meant to be better, yet I've heard nothing about it on EADD.

has anyone tried it? how does it compare to lsd/ al-lad/lsz?

I utterly loved the roller coaster that was AL-LAD though I thought it slightly lacked some of the magic and 'connectedness' (only way I can describe it) of LSD, but with fucking out of this world visuals, more intense than even my strongest acid trip.

How is 1p-lsd? worth a try? better than AL-LAD/ LSD>

at the price of a single tab no its not but getting a deal on say 5 it is worth the cash like ive said in another post its gorgeous

yeap 1p for a hit is ridiculous money - i could get a black jack for that. ; )

i really want to try it, al lad was nice but lacked something idk what though :/ maybe the fact ive had acid before idk, was nice lil gem though hoping 1p is as good, and comes down to 1p soon

did you find al-lad had a darkness to it an underlying malevolent ness to it well this just doesn't have any of that just mild and playful

Researched this under less than perfect conditions (lack of sleep, bad mood) and found it to be gentle and easy going. Lovely stuff!

Lots of my psychedelic buddies are jumping on the 1P bandwagon so it seems to be getting pretty popular/hyped.. I eagerly await their results. Though am still wary, given it's such a novel chemical and not something that's in TIHKAL/etc.

swampdragon it is lovely mild forgiving and loving it has some very subtle differences to lsd , lsd being more its the idea of what you as to what you really see instead of seeing like with some other psychedelics lsd gets intense in the thought department were this leaves scatter brained and blissful alo ive mixed it with the common rc stims and bk-2c-b and that was hellish heavenly i.e. intense and scary a little but what a buzz

did you find al-lad had a darkness to it an underlying malevolent ness to it well this just doesn't have any of that just mild and playful

yeah something towards them lines, maybe it was setting but both times were strange, once i had a really good time on it but other than that it seemed a little strange, still liked it though but i am awaiting to try 1p lsd now =)

Yeah I'm very excited about trying this now. I've heard many good reports. I haven't been this kind of excited about taking a new drug in a long while :D

glad to see this thread. I've never taken lsd or any other psych. (or rc for that matter...I'm fairly monogamous to my H) A bloke at work told me about this so I've got one sitting on the boolk case waiting for the holidays so I can take it. I'm really looking forward to trying it. So it'll be ok for a first timer? will I need someone with me or would I be ok to chill alone do you think?

Si I read your trip report a few weeks back and was impressed by that. How long does it take them to ban stuff like this tho? If I like it will I need to stock up on it?

Si I read your trip report a few weeks back and was impressed by that. How long does it take them to ban stuff like this tho? If I like it will I need to stock up on it?

Well, that's the million dollar question, isn't it?

Al-Lad & LSz managed only about 18 months of legality before the axe of legislaition fell on them. But, because the powers-that-be were already concerned about the Tryptamine aMT & had been working on banning it, I suspect that they simply tweaked the aMT legislation to include Al-Lad & LSz while they were at it.

The Home Office is also trying to hurry up the process of banning RC's so that might bring quicker bans. But we're also heading into an election, so who knows how this will pan out...

So, I guess worst case scenario, we could have less than a year, maybe even as little as 6 months. But aMT had been in widespread use since 'drone was banned in 2010 & was only banned in January this year. So best case scenario, it could be a few years...

We have no idea, in other words lol

so people who have done both, if you had to choose, al-lad or 1p-lsd?

Had it in pretty adverse circumstances a month ago and managed a pretty good time. Taking it again this weekend, should be sweeter so I'll have two or three tabs.

Beatles - It's All Too Much

That rumoured blanket RC ban seems a bit copious. I'll probably pick up a couple hundred quid's worth before the election. Think a lad on here has a site where its a 5er a tab if you buy 10.

Last edited by a moderator:
I tried it yesterday. Nothing. felt a little different but nothing special. very disappointed. should I give it another go?

What dose did you take Pink? This has had very good reports so I don't see why you didn't get much from It.

Possible H/methadone interactions?

100microgram yeah, I smoked a couple of bags first so that could have been the problem. It made me feel slightly odd all day but that was it.

Strange that you guys are saying its too expensive, it's cheaper than LSD off the deepweb and in comparison great value for money, i personally prefer to have the real thing as millions of people have tried it before