16th issue General Heroin Discussion v hit it raw or bag it up?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Holy shit I haven't posted here in a while. Damn. Then again I've also been on a tour playing venues in the northeast and Canada.

On a side note I broke up with the girlfriend a few weeks ago and proceeded to relapse. I've been getting cheap grams of good shit, bundles of AMAZING shit, and roxi 30s for a painfully low price.

However I'm starting drug treatment tomorrow. I haven't had a sober day intentionally in years and have hard drugs in me ever day this month and two weeks ago I actually started using a needle. Luckily I actually far prefer sniffing

But I'm doing one last run tonight. Got a quarter of some ak47, 12 pack of some Brooklyn lager, .12 of some killer Molly, 3 1mg klonopin, 25mg promethazine,5 roxi 30s, and I'm waiting on a delivery of a half gram of dope now. Omnomnom.

So how's life, y'all.

^ My life is a lot more boring and soberish than yours. I am wishing I had most of the drugs you mention but it would not end well for me.

I am a little disappointed in you Jeebis no coke? I'm just kidding I hope you get what you need out of treatment and are doing it for you not be a use you " have to" because of someone else. Let us know how it goes for ya.

Just got some fire today. I usually sniff around a bun to catch a nod, but after 2.5 bag of this shit I'm floored.

ive been using the same guy for over a year now and hes starting to hook it up by both giving more but also charging less.,.im now paying 10bucks less on everygram and its about damn time. most guys will hook ou up with a little extra if tjey are weighing it in front f you or tell you theya re hookin you up, but takin money off is kind of rare. i tell you that from experiance in the game. when you wanted to hoook people up and get business to pick up, you generally keep the money alw3ays the same, and givce them more product. the opnly time i took money off was if you came a buck or 2 short and let me know before hand. by that i mean when the order is placed and i am told that they are short by a buck or 2 initially, i will always let them pass. but when you place the order and then dont trell me your short untul im standing right there, that gets me pissed cause you think im gonna just let you slide cause im already there but i was the type where id walk away cause i knew someone else would buy it that day, but if you just let me know then thats cool..cause generally if you are short you dont get the extras as a perk, youre just gonnna get a on the point bag, nothing hooked up..but the biggest and best thing you9 can do is just have a built in discount and market that. make so if you buy 2 you pay full price for 1 and half for the other. now most guys will do something like that, like maybe the nickel bag guy will give you 5 for a dub but only if you ask for it, if you dont then youre getting the four you paid for. and it happens everywhere i just noticed it yesterday at a fast food place they sell the sandwich by itself and fries and drinke extra.so thats what you order but if you would have looked and seen the sign you can "make it a meal" for the price of an order of fries and so now you basucally get the drink for free, but its only if you ask and of course i noticed it but i thouyght it was slick cause if iu didnt notice it then i would have paid an extra 2$. thats not alot but it adds up if most customers dont notice and fall for it. i bet that trick makies them atleast an extra 1-200$/day

and welder...coke sucks, i will snort it but really dont like it thats the most useless drug IMO..cause your first line of the night is the best one so you want to do a fat line to make the most of it but that can kill you. it wont but it could and now that yoiu have survived its been about 29mins and your ready fot another line and you cant eat. but thats secind ti the point that no maytter ow much coke you have, there is never enough. if you get good coke you dont have to worry about not sleeping that night but if its bullshit coke its prolly curt with alot of speed and now your not sleeping..ive tried crtack a few times and the first time i really liked it but thats was bc my guy gave me a bag hat was 2-3x the size of a normal bag and so for that price i thought i got all this rock when really i got like 1/3 of it and when iu found that out and saw how much iu really gret oftr he price i was like fuck that. ivce tried it recebtky a couple of times cause my unkle will buy it and has friends who do it and they will pack me up one..and i goitt say im totally dissappointed in it. maybe its shitty rock or a small hit but i see these guys fiend over itand to me its the stupedest thing. the high isnt that good and all you want is more and more and i see the money they spend and how they will hav the dealer stop by 2,3x in one night and im dumbfounded by it causd the drug sucks and its weak and i think about if they would just buy dope, they would get high and high day and nigth for like 1/4 of lthe money what they spend on rock, and it would be one trip every couple days. and if they really wanted they could use rock before like earlier in the day and instyrad of callin the crack dealer to stop by for the second time, you cal the dopeman and he brings you somkething that can get half the house high since no one has a tolerance and youre high for the rest of the night and slkeep great

hey guys what do you think about using a fentanyl patch to treat heroin withdrawal? like not smoking it obviously but placing it on myself. do you think it will keep the symptoms more or less at bay for the three days its supposed to be effective for? i just got accepted into a doctor's practice for subs but he was supposed to call me on friday for an appointment and never did. i just used the last of my dope but i have one fentanyl patch on hand so i was hoping i could use it to combat the withdrawal at least until i can get an appointment and hopefully acquire some much needed suboxone and therapy.

let me know here or in a PM what you think my best course of action is, any advice will be greatly appreciated. i consider you guys a kind of circle of elders to all things dope so i'm really hoping you'll be able to provide some guidance and/or advice.

thanks again,
Rastarish206

Chinky I don't really like coke either unless it is free or I can bang some chick all night and have good stuff.

hey guys what do you think about using a fentanyl patch to treat heroin withdrawal? like not smoking it obviously but placing it on myself. do you think it will keep the symptoms more or less at bay for the three days its supposed to be effective for? i just got accepted into a doctor's practice for subs but he was supposed to call me on friday for an appointment and never did. i just used the last of my dope but i have one fentanyl patch on hand so i was hoping i could use it to combat the withdrawal at least until i can get an appointment and hopefully acquire some much needed suboxone and therapy.

let me know here or in a PM what you think my best course of action is, any advice will be greatly appreciated. i consider you guys a kind of circle of elders to all things dope so i'm really hoping you'll be able to provide some guidance and/or advice.

thanks again,
Rastarish206

Horrible idea. You can't treat a short acting opiate like heroin with an even shorter acting one like fent. That's why drugs with much longer half-lives like methadone and bupe are used for treatment.

How about kratom? I've heard it has helped people with withdrawal, but then again, I heard you can w/d off of kratom as well...

The problem with kratom is the amount you have to ingest. Taking in grams of the stuff make people feel like shit and there's no telling if it will work especially with tolerant users.

You might get some relief from the patch at first but like scags said it's not the best plan. Why don't you call the doctor instead of waiting?

The problem with kratom is the amount you have to ingest. Taking in grams of the stuff make people feel like shit and there's no telling if it will work especially with tolerant users.

Yeah, if you have an even moderately big habit, no amount of Kratom is going to touch your withdrawals. And even with a habit where it would have some benefit, you need to take massive quantities. It definitely does work for some though.

I'm wondering how it would be to transition from low dose suboxone though....It might just keep the WDs away until you stop the Kratom....I haven't found a way yet to really win when you're coming off a major opiate habit....Even if you can cut down on another opiate, you still seem to suffer more at the end relative to how big your habit was to begin with.....

So, I tried some maeng da kratom and I've gotta say, it's not really that bad.
Granted, I can barely feel the effects, but every once in a while I can feel a little wave of euphoria. A 'head-change' best describes kratom. imo.
Meh, ingesting it was a cunt. I actually don't mind the taste as much as I do the gunk that gets stuck in your mouth. T&W.
So far, it's working for w/d. But I wouldn't recommend it if you're doing a 10 bag a day addiction. But 1-3 bags a day? great. Take some kratom to combat W/d's.

Anyways, enough talk about that.

I always liked Kratom. But it became useless once I got a huge tolerance and good dope connects.

And coke varies batch to batch. Sometimes I love it because its smooth, relaxed, and just generally awesome like quality coke should be. When I get all jittery and fiendy i don't like it. Luckily I still have my same coke connect who's always gotten me FUEGO!

But alas, I can do nothing but bud and benzos these days (and occasional psychedelic use/MDMA-fueled concerts). I figured since I'm starting Vivitrol next week since I'd abuse/sell the fuck out of subs if I got them, I should actually make an effort. Fucked up too much already

^What's up Jeebis? this thread has slowed down quite a bit...I've been on Sub quite a while and besides past anecdotes, don't have a lot to add to a heroin discussion anymore....I guess...Glad you're alive and trying to make a move to stop...

So, I tried some maeng da kratom and I've gotta say, it's not really that bad.
Granted, I can barely feel the effects, but every once in a while I can feel a little wave of euphoria. A 'head-change' best describes kratom. imo.
Meh, ingesting it was a cunt. I actually don't mind the taste as much as I do the gunk that gets stuck in your mouth. T&W.
So far, it's working for w/d. But I wouldn't recommend it if you're doing a 10 bag a day addiction. But 1-3 bags a day? great. Take some kratom to combat W/d's.

Anyways, enough talk about that.

Saw your picture in the lounge, no wonder you get served so easy, you have the classic junkie look, at least in that picture! I'm the same way....I'm skinny, and it's pretty apparent I'm not police...plus I'm good at dealing with people...My appearance has always worked in my favor with the drug thing...I have friends with shorter hair and a bigger build that definitely aren't cops, but they look like they possibly COULD be a cop trying to look like they're on drugs!

Of course, in every other area of life, my appearance kind of works against me....no matter what I dress like, or how I cut my hair, most people seem to always at least pick out the "stoner vibe" from me...but it's funny, no matter how fat, how skinny or how old....a junkie can find another junkie no matter what the situation!

Thanks Blue. Fuckin up relationships (romantic, platonic, and family ones sadly), my body, and mind (I've been really depressed/anxious/suicidal for awhile) for too long. I either get help now or I end up dead. We all know the level to which I use drugs. It's a miracle I'm not dead already. I'm hoping this vivitrol actually works. There's not too much info online about it but it sounds promising enough to give it a shot. Luckily my outpatient doctor is awesome and is going to prescribe me benzos/doesn't care if I smoke bud since my doing the program is voluntary/I'm going to willingly be drug tested frequently.

I'm tempted to start selling shit again since I'll see the profits instead of putting excessive amounts of various drugs up my nose, but at the same time, too many people getting knocked lately/ I couldn't have dope/pills/coke sitting around without doing them.

Counseling and working 40-50 hour work weeks it is! Lol

Edit: my looks were downfall. Besides being dead sexy (lol) I look way older than I am. I've had a full, thick, and luxurious beard since I was 16 and straight look like a drug user since I'm always high, lol. Plus I carry myself in a way different manner than a cop. I've rolled up to new dealers in my friend's charger that looks like a UC, made them mad nervous, then have deadass had them tell me that once they heard me talk they knew what was up. I may be eloquent, well educated, and white... But I've earned my 'ghetto pass', lol

Saw your picture in the lounge, no wonder you get served so easy, you have the classic junkie look, at least in that picture! I'm the same way....I'm skinny, and it's pretty apparent I'm not police...plus I'm good at dealing with people...My appearance has always worked in my favor with the drug thing...I have friends with shorter hair and a bigger build that definitely aren't cops, but they look like they possibly COULD be a cop trying to look like they're on drugs!

Of course, in every other area of life, my appearance kind of works against me....no matter what I dress like, or how I cut my hair, most people seem to always at least pick out the "stoner vibe" from me...but it's funny, no matter how fat, how skinny or how old....a junkie can find another junkie no matter what the situation!

Yeah, I don't think anyone is ever going to confuse me for a cop either. Hah.

Status
Not open for further replies.