16th issue General Heroin Discussion v hit it raw or bag it up?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had a pretty huge oxy/dope habit when I came across just two 20mg opana for the first time
Seriously I was doing close to either a gram of good dope or like close to 300mg of oxy a day and not even getting that high

I snorted the one on the way to work hoping it would keep me well for my nightly shift
Oh yeah I also was taking about 20-30mg of methadone at night as well

Anyway that night all I had was the opana and just the one 20 seriously kept me high as fuck until like 5am and I went in at 9pm
I snorted half of the other one after work and slept so fucking good when I got home

This was all before I ever iv'd anything and was just a snorter so I couldn't tell you that side since all I came across when iv'ing was dope and oxy

I bet it's fucking intense though

That's all in the past now though, I've been poppy free for close to a year now and I try not to come and lurk these dope threads because yeah sometimes shit triggers me, but I'm not gonna front and lie like it doesn't cross my mind a lot to just go grab a bag and go to nod land for the day

It's literally 10 minutes away from me, thousands of connects and it seems like everyone is strung out around here
Just didn't want to be numb anymore, waking up sick and scheming everyday just to be physically well until tomorrow

I'd rather do fun drugs again that aren't so addicting, I guess...

With opiates most of the time you eventually get so closed off you don't talk to anyone anymore and just go get your bag for the day and sit in your room all night alone looking retarded drooling on yourself nodding out

Wouldn't you rather be in a cuddle puddle all loved up on molly and lsd

Edit: Chefbro, stay strong, try to keep busy even if you don't feel like it, might help with the cravings, I know it won't do shit for the physical part, sadly

Last edited:
Thanks bill your alright,i have only been able to stay clean for 6 days,but its ok ive been doing better,thanks

Thanks bill your alright,i have only been able to stay clean for 6 days,but its ok ive been doing better,thanks

Don't beat yourself up. It's incredibly hard to even get 6 days, so feel good about that man. Keep it up.

Thanks man you guys are all right,im.trying but I just like to feel high.

Welcome been banging for 15 years,9 days if,my record clean time pathetic.

The whole 15 years of use occurred in sweet home Chicago?

Skid marks on every pair of underwear is far from normal. That's nasty. I don't know if dude convinced you that all men are incapable of cleaning their ass or something but, most of us can. At least I hope so. Ffs if you're a grown man with skid marks you're doing it wrong and you need to ask your mom to reteach you how to wipe your ass.

i had to throw out like every pair of boxers i had after surgery because due to my inflexibility i was simply incapable of cleaning my b-hole properly. you dont know frustration until you have pushed out fecal matter from an already irritated b-hole after a spinal fusion surgery and then have to deal with an itchy b-hole because you are unable to reach and clean properly. shit, it took a good 2 months before i was able to gain the flexibility to reach around and clean the b-hole in the shower.

With opiates most of the time you eventually get so closed off you don't talk to anyone anymore and just go get your bag for the day and sit in your room all night alone looking retarded drooling on yourself nodding out

Wouldn't you rather be in a cuddle puddle all loved up on molly and lsd

QFT
and
no

i will say you know when your a junkie when the last time you can remeber blowin a load occured while you were sleeping...its like youre 13 again except its like the opposite and you cant even find time or even care to jerk it let alone juggle a girlfriend..heroin is your heroine

QFT
and
no

i will say you know when your a junkie when the last time you can remeber blowin a load occured while you were sleeping...its like youre 13 again except its like the opposite and you cant even find time or even care to jerk it let alone juggle a girlfriend..heroin is your heroine

Sad but true. Ha.

^ You can live large and still live cheap. Probably a lot less to worry about dealing with pharmacies too. I made a note of that invade I ever end up there.

Congrats TommyBoy! (Delayed congrats..lol.. i read your post late.) How are things going for you now??

fjcu.jpg

this is in montana too who'd of thunk it?

haha not everyone does but i for sure know the hook for this shit and its fire too

that was a .3 it started as a half g and it was pretty much free. helped the dopeman move to a new spot. then he took me and my homeboy out partying all weekend bought us all new flat bills and shirts and everytime i seen him in the bar he'd have me a crown and coke in his hand. Was one of the wildest weekends ive ever had.

^ Watch out hanging with the dope man was always my financial demise. Dope man says to welderman" don't worry about paying now we will catch up on payday" welderman says" oh in that case give me at least a ball for now"
I kinda miss thouse days, and I'm glad I don't roll that hard anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.