16th issue General Heroin Discussion v hit it raw or bag it up?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I realise the danger involved but I have experience with IV and speedballs. I got clean and the only reason i go back every now and then is because of the rush from IV dope and coke.

Good,for you,that guy was fuckin you over,he was gonna get burned and you along with him,so your are better off.

thanks for being on my side fellas. yeah, this guy is bad off. he has 3 open criminal cases. one from march for poss. of dope and needles, one in early july for poss and something else, then one from the 31st where he got caught with 20 packs of syringes he bought in bmore. that day that happened we gave him money for 2 buns and we ended up not taking him that day. he took his car and went down then dropped them off to us in a parking lot around my way then on the way back to the apartment he got arrested and knew he was gonna get stopped so he chunked 3 bundles out so he would have had alot worse then that.

he has at least 20-30 open traffic charges. mostly for driving on suspended and speeding. hes a walking target where we cop at. im not catching a charge cuz of that littlle bitch. fuck him.

as soon as the guy texted back and was like "im good. whats up" we just looked at each other and gave a high 5. lmao so now i call my boy detective dave. i dont know why i didnt say it earlier. you can check your calls with verizon and i suggested that AT&T might have it to, and they did. glad he remembered the hour and how many times the guy called him.

its funny cuz thats the connect of a connect/friend of mine and we didnt even know. he met us then apparently 20 mins later he met her lol

I realise the danger involved but I have experience with IV and speedballs. I got clean and the only reason i go back every now and then is because of the rush from IV dope and coke.

Experience or not, your tolerance is non existent right now. Don't underestimate it. Many OD's happen from exactly this kind of use.. getting clean and dipping back in.

Just be careful, man.

Has anyone here ever used east coast powder dope rectally? If so is it worth it, and how much better is it than snorting dope? Any advice on how to do it?

Experience or not, your tolerance is non existent right now. Don't underestimate it. Many OD's happen from exactly this kind of use.. getting clean and dipping back in.

Just be careful, man.

Will do buddy.

To put dope up your arse dissolve in 1-2ml water like you would for IV use, suck up with say a 2ml or 5ml needless syringe, lubricate, insert into anus while lying down, squirt up bum and hold horizontal position for 10 minutes while the liquid absorbs.

Search for the plugging mega thread for more info.

With most things it hits a little faster than snorting, might have some increased bioavailability, and is healthier in terms of damaged mucus lining.

Decided to pick up 10 roxy 30s today, I'm trying to get off dope and am hoping I can wean myself down with oxy. I've never done oxy before so I'm wondering how many bags of dope (on average I know you never know what your getting) is equal to a 30mg oxy?

Decided to pick up 10 roxy 30s today, I'm trying to get off dope and am hoping I can wean myself down with oxy. I've never done oxy before so I'm wondering how many bags of dope (on average I know you never know what your getting) is equal to a 30mg oxy?

Eh, tough question to answer because purity is so all over the place. But, assuming that it's decent dope.. I don't know. 30mg's of oxy really isn't very much so maybe half a bag?

^Yeah if you're looking to equal oxy to dope, it will most likely take quite a bit...Heroin is stronger mg for mg in the first place, plus nobody knows the purity of the dope you have....If you have even a medium-size heroin habit, it's gonna take more than it's worth for me....

If you're using 2 bags a day or something like that, it might not take all that much, but it's shorter acting than dope, and even 2 30mg tablets is way overpriced...So, I don't really know...For me, when I have a good heroin habit going, I can't even feel 200mg of oxy...

If you somehow stumbled upon a bunch for cheap, well that's a different story...but IV heroin to oral oxy is a tough one...

I can usually feel heroin for 6-8 hours...It keeps me well after the high wears off about 1.5x as long as the high lasted. Heroin in practice lasts a lot longer for me than a lot of online sources say it does....I've had dope that had me high for 16 hours before, with WD not kicking in for a good 30 hours..so IDK

^Yeah if you're looking to equal oxy to dope, it will most likely take quite a bit...Heroin is stronger mg for mg in the first place, plus nobody knows the purity of the dope you have....If you have even a medium-size heroin habit, it's gonna take more than it's worth for me....

If you're using 2 bags a day or something like that, it might not take all that much, but it's shorter acting than dope, and even 2 30mg tablets is way overpriced...So, I don't really know...For me, when I have a good heroin habit going, I can't even feel 200mg of oxy...

If you somehow stumbled upon a bunch for cheap, well that's a different story...but IV heroin to oral oxy is a tough one...

I can usually feel heroin for 6-8 hours...It keeps me well after the high wears off about 1.5x as long as the high lasted. Heroin in practice lasts a lot longer for me than a lot of online sources say it does....I've had dope that had me high for 16 hours before, with WD not kicking in for a good 30 hours..so IDK

I've only been doing dope for about 2 months this time around and I've been doing like 3-10 bags depending on how many time I get high that day. Keep in mind I've never done oxy I ended up blowing 2 and popping 2 and I was pretty fucked up, the high wasn't as sedating and powerful as dope but I really liked the high, kinda stimulating yet I had no problem nodding a little. I agree though overall the price isn't worth what you get compared to what you can get if you bought dope, which to me is sad.

I got shorted one bag today when I copped 2 bundles i am not happy. I called my boy and he said next time I come through he'll hook me up. I mean it really could have not been hid fault because he's just a runner that you call tell him what u need then he runs it out. In high and not making any sense haha. Damn I just need a connect that sells raw.

Yeah, my boy got shorted 2 bags today while buying a bun, so...
I don't understand it. We cop via open air. Obviously they must not be about their business if they're shorting people. We'll just move onto the next block & cop from them.
Dumbasses. I hate it, cause it's not like we can confront them. If we do they're most likely going to get pissed off about it and not give us the bags that they owe.
So, I guess it's onto the next one.

Hey yall I gotta quick question so instead of startin a thread im just gonna ask it here. So I got a good amount of 7.5/200s pills. Now these got hydro bitartrate in em. First question is that hydro form safe to shoot? Im guessin it just like regular hydro?

The 200 is ibuprofen. They don't have apap in em. So my next question is if I do a cwe is it safe to shoot the remaining liquid (an yes im gonna filter it with a cotton)?

I need to quit this shit. Every time I've copped dope lately which is usually every 2-3 days when I cop a bun or two I say to myself this is the last time, I'm done, etc a few times I've even flushed a few bags because I'm in such disgust with dope and myself but the next day I find myself driving downtown or makin some calls.

^It will grab hold of you and not let go! It's one of the hardest things in the world to stay away from, and you feel so horrible about yourself when you try to quit, it's easier to just keep going with it....

I know the feeling of seeing what it's doing to you day after day and wanting to stop, but hopping right back on the phone the next day!

I've literally wasted my whole life on heroin!....when I was 20 I never thought I'd be 25 and still doing it...when I was 25 I never thought I'd be 30 and still doing it...when I was 30....on and on and on...

Am I gonna be 60 one day saying to myself, "There's no way I'll still be on dope at 70...."

but There's a lot of people out there that have been on heroin for 30, 40 fuckin years!.....Most people that age doing it have retired from the running around in shady dope areas part of it a long time ago....chances are, nobody even knows they do it but their dealer and a few close friends...

Just the way heroin is, it's not like other drugs...the need for it to keep from getting sick will become the most important thing in your life! The physical battle just keeps getting a lot harder.....but the cravings never completely go away either! It's one of the worse things you can choose to start doing, but there's nobody on BL who can say they weren't warned...We were told and we thought we knew better!

I hope there's at least a few people out there that read through these threads and think, "Wow, I don't wanna be like those people, I'm never gonna try that shit!"

I think you can shoot hydrocodone. But histamine release might be an issue. Bitartrate is just a different salt form.

It's not really safe to shoot CWE. There will be some ibuprofen in the solution. I don't know if that's dangerous iv or not.

Yea don't shoot that. I don't know about the ibuprofen either but, CWE is not s sufficient way to remove binders and neither is a cotton filter. Shooting pills is almost always a bad idea and shooting this pill is a terrible idea.

I hope there's at least a few people out there that read through these threads and think, "Wow, I don't wanna be like those people, I'm never gonna try that shit!"

Me too. Can only hope that even just a few people get that message. If so, we've done our job.

Status
Not open for further replies.