• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Harm Reduction ⫸Official Plugging/Rectal Administration Megathread⫷

Ive skimmed through this section, but Im still trying to find out how to breakdown oxy OP's to plug? Ive tried dissolving these pills in coke like many have said, but I wind up getting left with a big rubbery pill. Plus Im not too keen on plugging cola! lol How do you get these shitty pills dissolved? Id love to find a way to get something out of these POS pills! I hate OP's! Any help is greatly appreciated

Ok, get ready for a bit of a painful plugging story.

So, this was the second time I plugged. The first time, it went incredibly easy, everything dissolved like it should, the oral syringe went in easy, barely feeling a thing, and all was well. Not so the second time around.

I was getting excited and prep'd like I did before except adding one more because I knew my tolerance could handle it. Had to use a bit more water for the powder to dissolve well, without it becoming to much of a gel. I decided to use a less lube this time since I thought I went a bit overboard last time and had to clean up residual lube afterwards. So I get into position (i lay on my left side with right foot in the air), and start heading in. It feels like the point goes in but it kinda hard to tell (bubble butt here), so I pushed a little harder...OUCH! Ok, somethings wrong, must have been pushing on skin. Try again, same thing, and again. Finally I just lubed the shit out of it, made sure my butthole still existed with my finger, and tried again. This time I felt it give a little more than before, so I push down on the syringe a bit and bam! the few tiny air bubbles came out and must have opened up the muscle or whatever was holding me back. Pushed in a little further, then pushed the plunger all the way down, finally feeling what I had felt the first time. But good god did that experience suck. I would estimate it at about 7-8 minutes of me lying on my bed with my foot in the air desperately trying to push a plastic thing up my butt. Now that it's over, I would probably laugh my ass off watching myself. So, slowly pull syringe out and almost pass out from exhaustion. Holding my leg in the air for so long was really hard. I was sweating like a mad man.

I'm not really sure if there's a moral or any real use to this story other than possible entertainment value, but I thought I'd post anyhow.

Before you try plugging again, trying putting your (well-lubed) finger up there and feeling around. This will give you an idea of the "lie of the land" so to speak.

How dangerous is it to plug a drug known to be an irritant?
Does anyone have experience with plugging a compound like Ethylphenidate or 4-FA over a longer period of time?
I'm bothered by the fact that the rectum doesn't have any nociceptors, so even if there's something wrong you probably wouldn't notice until you run into serious problems.
What's the worst case scenario here? Is it likely to get ugly?

I can't answer any of the recent concerns over the safety of plugging. They are illuminating and my philosohpy is to keep it a minimum and leave out nasty irritants that are sure to fuck your membranes up (rule of thumb: if it burns the nose, it'll burn your ass). The feeling of having to take a shit afterwards tells a lot to me, but I do it anyways in moderation.

That being said, I've experimented with a new substrate for which to dissolve drugs into a rectal administration: I took about 5 mL of polysorbate 80 and mixed with equal amounts 190 proof ethanol (everclear). Then added appox. 5 mL of H20. Shook it up real good, and eyedropped about .5/mL into my thimble and filled the rest with water. Mixed and shot it up. CLEAN GET AWAY my friends. 6APB is a nasty irritant and this cleaved the response by half I'd say. Same went for ritalin 20s, which in the end make me wanna shit after an hour or two. Not this time (though I always try and purge one out before going rear admiral on my ship). The p80 mixes decently with h20 with the ethanol, and seeing as how that former is a pretty good emulsifer, I figured it'd at least do some good. I'd say it even works faster than regular water.

I'm not claiming that the p80 forms nanochromes or nanosomes or whatever they're called (that's a mechanical process at least), but surely they must do a little bit of binding to compounds that are even somewhat lipophilic or polar in some way, and the alcohol, while an irritant, is a vasodialator that crosses into capillaries well. I'd at least continue to do this myself so long as the hits are in the 1-2mL range, tho the 6APB I'll probably forego just cuz it is irritating nonetheless. Might be worth trying with te 2cX serious. just be careful not to shit your qi out, as I once felt close to doing.
my advice of the day

Well plugged my first pill last weekend, using a finger cot and lube. Basically lubed the cot, the ecstasy pill and a little on my rectum. Was a lot easier than I thought.

Well plugged my first pill last weekend, using a finger cot and lube. Basically lubed the cot, the ecstasy pill and a little on my rectum. Was a lot easier than I thought.

Wear the results satisfactory? How did it compare with other ROA?

Wear the results satisfactory? How did it compare with other ROA?

Oh it was great results, it hit me in a different way, generally when I eat/ snort MDMA I can feel when the pill kicks, like I feel a smack in the face, but with plugging one minute I was straight, the next I was rolling, can't remember when it hit.

OK guys need a little knowledge.

Got 30x30mg abg morphines. They suck oral, i hear rectal is the way to go. I also read (http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/4054201) that the right pH level will increase absorption. Without going out and getting a ph testupdown kit, can someone give me a simple version of adding baking soda to my preperation.. Shouuld i just sprinkle a little in my syringe with my crushed ABG morphine..

Also what is the bioavalability of morphine rectally as opposed to oral..

Thanks for 'saving my ass'!

Oh it was great results, it hit me in a different way, generally when I eat/ snort MDMA I can feel when the pill kicks, like I feel a smack in the face, but with plugging one minute I was straight, the next I was rolling, can't remember when it hit.
Yes that's the nice thing with rolling. Glad it went well.

OK guys need a little knowledge.

Got 30x30mg abg morphines. They suck oral, i hear rectal is the way to go. I also read (http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/4054201) that the right pH level will increase absorption. Without going out and getting a ph testupdown kit, can someone give me a simple version of adding baking soda to my preperation.. Shouuld i just sprinkle a little in my syringe with my crushed ABG morphine..

Also what is the bioavalability of morphine rectally as opposed to oral..

Thanks for 'saving my ass'!

I've also read the ph stuff, but I've read contradictory reports as well. Eventually, as I could not find a simple to use step-by-step guide, I just said fuck it and used regular old tap water. It worked fine and was definitely stronger than taking orally. Whether or not a change in ph would have made it even stronger, I cannot say. But I'm with on a simple guide that doesn't involve chemistry equipment. Though after reading so many posts here, it might be a good idea for me take a few remedial chemistry classes at the local community college just so I can understand what's being said, as I'm sure there is solid info out there that goes right over my head.

That being said, I've experimented with a new substrate for which to dissolve drugs into a rectal administration: I took about 5 mL of polysorbate 80 and mixed with equal amounts 190 proof ethanol (everclear). Then added appox. 5 mL of H20. Shook it up real good, and eyedropped about .5/mL into my thimble and filled the rest with water. Mixed and shot it up. CLEAN GET AWAY my friends. 6APB is a nasty irritant and this cleaved the response by half I'd say. Same went for ritalin 20s, which in the end make me wanna shit after an hour or two. Not this time (though I always try and purge one out before going rear admiral on my ship). The p80 mixes decently with h20 with the ethanol, and seeing as how that former is a pretty good emulsifer, I figured it'd at least do some good. I'd say it even works faster than regular water.

So this should work with potentially any pill that you are plugging? You mentioned ritalin, so I wasn't sure if you've tested with other types (opiates, benzos, etc...).

no i haven't yet, i've been out of the rim loop lately. someday later i'll test this out some more. worth trying yourself, tho i can't guarantee any wild sucees stories. last time i tried this the mixture led to a pretty good rendering shit that left my colon feeling irritated -- but not in an untirely bad way. worth checking out some more

Ive noticed that not alot of you guys just stand up when ya plug. Or is there another reason im not seeing to lie down ?.. It works a treat for me, always. I rekon i could plug in front of my mum and she wouldnt notice...i hope ;)

Also when plugging ms contin, what is the optimal amount of water to use with say 60mg ? i find anything under 6-7mls isnt enough, still very gel like. What i normally do is use about 1-2mls ethanol and 8mls of warm tap water, also shave off the orange coating on the pill. I try and let it dissolve for atleast 10 mins, but usually im to impatient... Then go for it. Would like to hear other peeps opinions on their preferred mix when plugging ms.

I usually lie down to wait for the rush. It's just nicer that way. Not essential though. 10 ml of water is not going to leak out very quick unless you are overcome with the urge to fart. Try to hold it in for 10 minutes though and save your money.

I agree, although i meant let it dissolve for ten minutes before, once its up there thats where it stays.... What do you mean by lying down makes it feel nicer ? and there shouldnt be any leaks...

A Question:
Over the years i've plugged many, many drugs; almost always to benefit. I began reading about plugging Clonazepam today due to my impatients and gorged stomach; but this question has to do with any drug that would be more soluble in lipids than water:

Can the drug be dissolved in a little water or milk and SOY LECITHEN to emulsify, and make available to one's body, the drug?

The rectum does not absorb lipids very well. I've often wondered how you might deal with this problem. Emulsification might be an answer. For cannibinoids I think you could try extraction into alcohol and then replacing the ethanol with glycerol. But you would need to experiment to see how well this could be done.

@ethnohommes: I like to lie on the bed listening to music with my partner. From being cool and relaxed and then all high and away is nice.

Just wanted to add that you probably should use distilled water for this procedure. The hard metals and chlorine in tap water can affect the chemistries of some drugs, and in the least it will affect dissolvability.

Of course everybody's free to use whatever solvent they like. On another forum I saw a suggestion that you could use alcohol.
My own feeling is that you needn't get overly complicated. Ions in tap water are present in very low quantities in most Western countries. If you have concerns you could just bottled water.