• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Harm Reduction ⫸Official Plugging/Rectal Administration Megathread⫷

GUYS(and girls). LISTEN. There is no need to be putting a tube, or a barrel, or god forbid your finger, and everything people have been listing, up your ass.(unless there is a physical reason, injured, giant ass cheeks, etc.)

This is all you need, trust me. Stick the tip in, gently push forward then press the plunger. Stay elevated for 15-20 secs and you should be gtg. The tip is like 2-3mm wide, and maybe a centimeter long. I'll measure it later. And it is a 10 ml syringe, and I feel a regular insulin type syringe doesn't have enough water. You should use at LEAST 5 ml of water.

http://www.google.com/products/cata...a=X&ei=2afwTvPOBYPgggf2w4ySAg&ved=0CH4Q8wIwAA

And if you have a big asshole then you can use this. I started with this, got it from an oral surgeon. Use a blow dryer to heat it up and bend it straighter as best you can. But I lost it and got the other one, tried it, and wah la.

http://www.google.com/products/cata...=X&ei=2afwTvPOBYPgggf2w4ySAg&ved=0CIMBEPMCMAE

I don't really agree with you Coolwhip.
You really want to deposit the liquid in the rectum. It differs from person to person of course, but in my case the distance between the outside of my anus and the inner side of the inner sphincter is at least 3 cms, so I push the syringe in as far as I can get it (up to the finger guard in fact). If I just put in the tip in the dose would simply be wasted. If you don't want to use a syringe, a "lube shooter" does just as well.

I really, really, really doubt that your interior spinchter is 3cm thick while pressure is being applied to the outside. Maybe your exterior spinchter, while at complete rest, would be 3cm but that isn't relevant. You don't need to stick 2 inches of anything up your ass, you just don't, when the tip of that first syringe is inserted the barrel is going to be pushing against you, compressing your muscles. Press and squirt, it works, try it once, its so much easier, quicker, and more comfortable than using anything that goes deeper. Your device doesn't actually have to reach the middle of your rectum for it to work, once the liquid gets in, its in. When you press the plunger, even if the tip isn't completely through, the water is going to be squirted into your rectum, not back out your ass around your syringe.

BUT, even if the first syringe is too short for you(and I've introduced 3 people to it IRL, all 3 of them were adamant that it would be too short and the water would come out, but worked for all of them). Then you could use the second syringe, its tip is about 3cm uncut(although you would prolly want to snip the tip off a little).

As long as the water gets past the inner sphincter then you are gtg.

But we are agreed Coolwhip that you need to get the dose in beyond the second sphincter?

I don't know if this will help or it it is any better than the other guide created, but here is aguide I created for another forum:

A lot of people at that forum have PM'd me to let me know that it worked "brilliantly" for them.

The only thing I would add these days is that you know the "motion" you make when you are trying to NOT poop. Do this one time for every mL of liquid before you remove the syringe. You won't have any "dribble" issues, at all.

Well written!!

I only have 1 ml syringes and i wanna use about 4 or 5 2 mg dilaudids. is this not enough water? everywhere i read says use like 5 mls. is 1 ml enough?

^you can grab a 5 ml needless childs doseing syringe from any chemist relitivly cheap.... just go for one of those IMO:\

ya its kind of late and i think the stores are closed was just wondering if the 1 ml would work. ill just wait till tm then

If I can make a suggestion, I'd get an Oral Syringe from the Pharmacy and go that route- Many people snap their needle tips off either or accident or on purpose and I found that a standard 30 gauge syringe doesnt work as well..

Anyway, get an ice cream spoon and wet your powdered mix down. Heat and cook as needed. When doing this with powdered Chicago heroin, 6 bags and 4-5ml water was sufficient, as was proper cooking to get the pink Dormin chips out..Dilaudid should be easier, IMHO...

Make sure you are as empty as you can be, if you catch my drift. Get onto your side, slowly work the bugger in more than half way, and slowly press the plunger...If you've heated it to warm or hot, this is a not unpleasant experience at all...

Either stay on your side or slowly work your way onto your stomach and wait. I'd recommend reading a book or magazine until the effects take hold. I hope this helps, good luck!

How would one explain the advantages to plugging a substance. Versus say... Snorting

How would one explain the advantages to plugging a substance. Versus say... Snorting

Well, if you know what you are doing, the ROA and the bioavail are good- Plugging is a secondary method for myself, who was a 10-year snorter until I started having major trouble breathing because of it. For some, the nostrils become so clogged and your olfactory senses are just gone until the mucus and crap breaks up, which takes a while...

Personally, I think it is a safer route compared to IV, which I refuse to get into. I didn't want collapsed veins, MRSA infections, abscesses, or to OD. Sure, you can OD administering other ways, but for some reason, I seem to hear a lot less as far as the risks are involved...

The one major disadvantage is that a lot of people don't want to put anything in their rectum. The gay stigma is uncalled for, if you are using, you have to do what you have to do...

I am a girl so I think it's less of a big deal for women...For me plugging is tops. For me it's a lot like an IV.

I don't tell people I plug, but I feel like telling people
"Uh, so you put a tiny needleless syringe in there, 2 inches.. 2 seconds.. WOW THAT'S SO BAD.. you're not doing it for anal pleasure.. YOU'RE DOING IT FOR DRUGS"

With hydromorphcontin i know the beads have wax in them are you able to still mix up the crushed beads
With the water and squirt away? The beads dont actually dissolve into the water just float around? Seems like swim isnt doing it right

Wax and oils are very poorly absorbed in the rectum, which is one of the reasons why hash oil is poorly absorbed rectally.
A possible solution would be to extract the active ingredients into alcohol and then substitute glycerine for the alcohol.

Ok, get ready for a bit of a painful plugging story.

So, this was the second time I plugged. The first time, it went incredibly easy, everything dissolved like it should, the oral syringe went in easy, barely feeling a thing, and all was well. Not so the second time around.

I was getting excited and prep'd like I did before except adding one more because I knew my tolerance could handle it. Had to use a bit more water for the powder to dissolve well, without it becoming to much of a gel. I decided to use a less lube this time since I thought I went a bit overboard last time and had to clean up residual lube afterwards. So I get into position (i lay on my left side with right foot in the air), and start heading in. It feels like the point goes in but it kinda hard to tell (bubble butt here), so I pushed a little harder...OUCH! Ok, somethings wrong, must have been pushing on skin. Try again, same thing, and again. Finally I just lubed the shit out of it, made sure my butthole still existed with my finger, and tried again. This time I felt it give a little more than before, so I push down on the syringe a bit and bam! the few tiny air bubbles came out and must have opened up the muscle or whatever was holding me back. Pushed in a little further, then pushed the plunger all the way down, finally feeling what I had felt the first time. But good god did that experience suck. I would estimate it at about 7-8 minutes of me lying on my bed with my foot in the air desperately trying to push a plastic thing up my butt. Now that it's over, I would probably laugh my ass off watching myself. So, slowly pull syringe out and almost pass out from exhaustion. Holding my leg in the air for so long was really hard. I was sweating like a mad man.

I'm not really sure if there's a moral or any real use to this story other than possible entertainment value, but I thought I'd post anyhow.