• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Alcohol You know you're pissed when...

...when I drink any amount of alcohol exceeding a pint / glass of wine / 'double' or domestic measure of any spirit.

(While I still enjoy a drink I never exceed 2 or 3 and have only had my first snort since Christmas about 3 weeks ago, thanks to it being a beautiful afternoon sitting in the garden reading an amazing book and waiting on the old delivery boy to bring me a small slice of summer with all 3 standard items of colour (green, white and brown)).

...when I consider taking Seroquel just to knock myself out. I hate anything that has to do with dopamine receptors blockade and needless to say I hate antipsychotics. So if I start to think about knocking myself out with Seroquel then things went very wrong.

...when I consider taking Seroquel just to knock myself out. I hate anything that has to do with dopamine receptors blockade and needless to say I hate antipsychotics. So if I start to think about knocking myself out with Seroquel then things went very wrong.

Oh God that stuff is Evil.
I got into using it for a while for the side effects, it's equal in terms of self respect to DXM.

When you wake up still rubber thinking wtf happened, and what day is it!? You go downstairs and there's a half eaten munchy box lying open on the floor which you can't remember ordering and collecting, you've 'smoked' all of your green even although there's no gauze in the pipe, and you have phoned/text multiple people you didn't mean to, you don't think. Don't usually know I'm too drunk untill it's too late and it's blackout goodnight.

When you are wondering where the fuck a US army Willys that is sitting in the front yard has come from and the wife tells you "you arrived home driving that thing at 5am"
Expensive jeeps these days.