Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Alcohol You know you're pissed when...

when ya calm and cool but knowing there is war on the horizon

edit:
nah, this is more of a resigned and acceptance thing... not pissed. my bad

Last edited:
Youre bot sure how youre on the bus but you know you cant hold your piss in. You decide you can piss the seat and move, or piss your pants and be cold. You choose option A. The bus driver comes up, just as youve pulled your pants down, and turns off the lights tellin you its the last bus, and last stop. You know your six miles from home. The taxi driver you flag recognises you from last week when you did the same thing.

Always said, 57 chemicals last count, alcohol has always been the absolute worst to me.

You know you're pissed when...​

dsf.jpg

I stay up till six in the morning because I feel good for once.
Thats great that ya feel good for once (hopefully sustainable but there are ups and downs, alas).
Why does this piss you off though? lol

ot
when ya really lose all emotion and concepts of repercussions are a fantasy.

Thats great that ya feel good for once (hopefully sustainable but there are ups and downs, alas).
Why does this piss you off though? lol

ot
when ya really lose all emotion and concepts of repercussions are a fantasy.
It pisses me off cause It fucks up my sleep schedule and I'm a bit off for w couple days.

I'm a bit off for w couple days.
I see, now. Happy feelings are hard to just "let go". We gotta pay for the "good" parts and sorry ya pissed cause ya get happy and wanna hold on to it.
I get pissed when I stay up for two or three nights with shit spinning in my head trying to figure valid solutions to real problems. But by that third nigh im basically trippin and some weird ass thoughts come and most of the time I get my answer(s).
Just a pain in the ass but whatta do?
Be pissed. :flame:
<3