• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

why do men prefer whores/sluts over a good girl with less experience?

All men prefer sluts? Which men?
Im a man and I dont anyone who prefers sluts.
In our culture sluts will burn or get beaten or drive over with a car.
Who wants to have a family with a slut?

No no its me byzek im not dmw.
It was a joke mate sorry you didnt understand.

But anyway, back on topic. Yes lets drive over cheap sluts with car. In my fathers country years ago the women would be stoned for adultery or fornication.

What's up @DeadManWalkin' how've you been bro?

I want to know who’s ALT it is that keeps starting these threads. Because it’s clearly someone on BL.

To be brief about my answer to the thread title:
Because I do not wanna have to "teach" all the time and it feels nice to be schooled once in a while. Relief without all the work to get there, I spose....

If you ask me men who judge women for being sluts aren't worthy of even a fraction of the respect even the sluttiest woman on earth deserves.

Id actually say it shows far lower self respect that any woman would give such a man the time of day. I certainly wouldn't. :p
If you’re as fiery in person as you are behind the keyboard, I doubt that’s much of an issue. 😘

I'm a sluts man, let's face it who's more likely to ask you to cram it up their arse and then deepthroat you, a slut or a good girl? I don't like them to look like sluts though, I like a slightly bookish look.

I'm a sluts man, let's face it who's more likely to ask you to cram it up their arse and then deepthroat you, a slut or a good girl? I don't like them to look like sluts though, I like a slightly bookish look.
You have to be promiscuous to enjoy anal sex and deep throat? Sounds like the thought process of age related or emotional immaturity.