• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

why do men prefer whores/sluts over a good girl with less experience?

You didn't ruffle my feathers Freudzilla, I was just curious why a woman would call herself a slut is all, no offense taken sister, I wish you the best in life.
I’m a guy.. lol so maybe it’s just easier for us to call ourselves sluts because there isn’t as much of a social stigma for guys.. i just meant in the fact that I chose partners I never would’ve any other way when I’ve been intoxicated and more than I ever anticipated I would’ve had as well.. so I just say I’m a slut jokingly.. and I wish you the best in life as well sister! Even if I’m a brother 😉

Indeed; why do we say 'man slut' instead of 'slut' when referring to promiscuous men?

I've been thinking about the OPs topic recently; there's a woman in our friend group who kinda goes about the group testing the strength of everyone's marriages... which is extra strange because she's married and has a 8 year old. I think she just gets naturally flirty when drunk. When her hubby isn't around she always like borrowing jackets off me and asking me if I wana smoke or snoot coke with her and I'm like damn... I like her husband, this kinda behavior would upset me if I were him. She's cute, I'd bang her silly if I was single. The temptation is irksome.
I just call myself a slut no need to put man in front of it.

with my experience with men, it's always come down to them always cheating on me with a female that everyone has slept with. my current husband seems to find himself chatting with females in our area that sleep with everyone. he is drawn to them for some odd reason. I try my best to please him sexually and would do anything he wanted. But even when I give him everything he wants in bed he still cheats and chats with females that fall under the definition of whore/slut. I've only been with a handful of people but only had sex and got down and surgery with one other man. I don't have wild stories or a crazy past. And he will on a daily basis bring up certain females and what they have done sexually (and its not with him, just what he hears) and how hot it is to him. I just feel like I'm not appreciated for being a respectable woman and him saying things on a daily basis makes me feel ddown on myself amd forcing me to compare myself to these woman. my insecurities are at an all time high amd just wonder why I'm not appreciated for being great respectable femalee?
I know you see yourself as a "great, respectable female" but please consider that maybe you aren't so great. Now as a male I understand having a wandering eye and desires for other women when i'm in a relationship. I'm going to be blunt: You should have given him a chance after he cheated once and then dropped his ass when he did it again. He's drawn to the whore because men gravitate towards women he perceives as taking the least amount of work to fuck. Also he goes to the "whores" because they will fuck a married man. A decent girl wouldn't do that. It seems you are so focused on what is wrong with you that makes your cheating husband does this when really the question you should be asking yourself is "why in the fuck do a keep taking back a man that betrays my trust over and over again?". Also instead of asking us, the most important person you should be asking about this is your husband, maybe with a therapist in the room to mediate. What does he say that makes you feel insecure? Maybe you are into the "bad boy"? Have you tried talking to your husband about this? By the way, if that is actually you in your profile picture I can honestly say you a absolutely gorgeous and I would be so grateful to have someone in my bed that looks like you. Please remember that not all guys are like this. Some of us are grateful to have a girl that is into us and we show it. Good luck and thank you in advance for answering my questions. I'm sorry you are experiencing this Rebecca, I know how it feels to be treated like shit by someone you love.