• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

why do men prefer whores/sluts over a good girl with less experience?

My input on this subject is maybe biased but i believe it comes down to respect and love. Without that it's always gonna be a fuck up.

Maybe im the last person to comment on this but "sex" as most call it is not something to be shared and thrown around like crumbs at a lake towards swans or ducks.

It's suppose to be something special and intimate just between 2 people and that is where it should stay. Maybe im to old skool or just living in denial that intimacy is nothing sacred anymore. but hey, thats just me

You're right of course, but life ain't like that.

I'd argue that those that expect that are more likely to get divorced...

You are better off with somebody compatible. You can have one night stands, ten night stands, or fucks for keeps.

‘Some’ men just like a bad girl for a dirty night.
Not sure they’d want to KEEP her, but it’s likely a bit of a fantasy thing.

you could naughty it up in the bedroom if your really worried?

There are also people who are sluts but don't act out their nature, like me. Although I guess it depends what you consider a slut. Both men and women can be sluts. I think it's about your nature. I don't like the idea of companionship as much as a sexual relationship. I don't have much in common with women besides sex but that's normal for me. Make no mistake though, people shouldn't go behind their partner's back and dishonor them. That's despicable

with my experience with men, it's always come down to them always cheating on me with a female that everyone has slept with. my current husband seems to find himself chatting with females in our area that sleep with everyone. he is drawn to them for some odd reason. I try my best to please him sexually and would do anything he wanted. But even when I give him everything he wants in bed he still cheats and chats with females that fall under the definition of whore/slut. I've only been with a handful of people but only had sex and got down and surgery with one other man. I don't have wild stories or a crazy past. And he will on a daily basis bring up certain females and what they have done sexually (and its not with him, just what he hears) and how hot it is to him. I just feel like I'm not appreciated for being a respectable woman and him saying things on a daily basis makes me feel ddown on myself amd forcing me to compare myself to these woman. my insecurities are at an all time high amd just wonder why I'm not appreciated for being great respectable femalee?
I like women without experience, then they can be forever linked to me

I like women without experience, then they can be forever linked to me
It is nice to teach them. Although can get exhausting teaching deepthroat to someone who isnt a sub or has a weak gag reflex lol I've spent many hours 'teaching' 😂

I taught my ex about her g-spot.
Well, she knew about it - but no one ever found it on her (poor girl), she couldn't find it herself and had only ever cum via clit stimulation. I tried to teach her where it was.
We had a 3 week break once and slept with other people and she wrote to me spitefully something like "yeah and *new guys name* even managed to find the g-spot on my 'disgusting' vagina" (i had called it disgusting in an argument, lol).

We got back together for a bit afterwards and she told me that infact he didnt even though he tried for ages with her trying to guide him until she got annoyed and faked it haaa

That g-spot will be forever linked to me 😂

Just like getting my asshole licked while receiving a reach around (the rusty trombone) will be forever linked to her 😂😂 dirty bitch

OP literally hasn't replied at all, so this is some A+ trolling most likely

On the off chance it's not, one reason some women might find themselves in this situation is that they play the shy/coy game too much and then end up with really "persistent" men who actually turn out to be men who don't respect them. It's easy and ego-syntonic (for me) to think that men who don't cheat do so because we're better than other men, but I should consider the possibility that it's partially because we just don't like pursuing people who don't already like us; conversely, men who do like to spend time "seducing" will not be satisfied when they finally get Ms. Hard-to-Get because they like the uncertainty and want to do it again.

This is a change from the past because of the decline of superstitious beliefs about women: nobody thinks you're a slut for saying yes so nobody is impressed by you saying no. So when you say:
I just feel like I'm not appreciated for being a respectable woman
you should consider whether "respectable" actually means "annoying and fickle" to most people

Um... please don’t listen to the people blaming *you* for your husband’s behaviour or are telling you what to do without knowing you and your actual life and situation.

I can see the title of this thread is not the REAL issue here.

It sounds like your husband may have a rich sexual fantasy life, he maybe even addiction, coupled with a need to have positive attention focused on him from other women. Some people’s egos are really just that big that no one person can make them feel whole... because they’re empty.

It sounds like you haven’t talked to your husband about this though. I think that’s really the first place to start... Tell him how his behaviour makes you feel.

You should make your own decisions. Ask yourself...

Are you opposed to the types of sexual acts he is interested in? Is it non-negotiable?
Are you and he comfortable with living a life where one or both of you may not have a satisfying sexual life?
How do you feel about being in a relationship where your husband apparently cheats and chats up other women regularly? Is this a dealbreaker for you or not?
Do you have a belief, possibly erroneous, that you can somehow change his behaviour without him wanting to?

Just to be clear... I hear a lot of self judgment and self blame from you, but you need to know he is responsible for his own behaviour and you alone cannot change that behaviour either. You guys need to communicate and ask yourselves some important questions. Only he can change himself and he has to want to. The question is, what do you want? Can you live with that?

It's hard yo, it's you know when you see all this stupidity around you and you're sane bcz you're sane and you made a promise to yourself that you will never go brazy. It's the thing that our previous ancestors were far and far more advanced than we are, I mean americans changed some words in English because it fits their tiny skulls instead of pavement you have sidewalk and all of that shit. Sad because we're meant to explore yet we're trapped in a deja-vu sphere.

Funnily enough, I find that much more sinister than the blokes that want to fuck cum buckets.

Immature and controlling men want virgins, only to then cheat on them with cum buckets...

That's quite an assumption. Just because someone would want a virgin partner does not imply anything sinister. The guy himself might be a virgin and want someone with the same level of experience. I'm guessing because you moan about god all the time and I mentioned a chuch group you took offense.. lol glad you're the moral authority here

That's quite an assumption. Just because someone would want a virgin partner does not imply anything sinister. The guy himself might be a virgin and want someone with the same level of experience. I'm guessing because you moan about god all the time and I mentioned a chuch group you took offense.. lol glad you're the moral authority here

Unfortunately, I'm not the moral authority here.

But it certainly sounds like you're a virgin... 😜

with my experience with men, it's always come down to them always cheating on me with a female that everyone has slept with. my current husband seems to find himself chatting with females in our area that sleep with everyone. he is drawn to them for some odd reason. I try my best to please him sexually and would do anything he wanted. But even when I give him everything he wants in bed he still cheats and chats with females that fall under the definition of whore/slut. I've only been with a handful of people but only had sex and got down and surgery with one other man. I don't have wild stories or a crazy past. And he will on a daily basis bring up certain females and what they have done sexually (and its not with him, just what he hears) and how hot it is to him. I just feel like I'm not appreciated for being a respectable woman and him saying things on a daily basis makes me feel ddown on myself amd forcing me to compare myself to these woman. my insecurities are at an all time high amd just wonder why I'm not appreciated for being great respectable femalee?
Dump this guy, you can do better, I don't prefer whores, sorry to say guy sounds like a scumbag treating you like that.

My input on this subject is maybe biased but i believe it comes down to respect and love. Without that it's always gonna be a fuck up.

Maybe im the last person to comment on this but "sex" as most call it is not something to be shared and thrown around like crumbs at a lake towards swans or ducks.

It's suppose to be something special and intimate just between 2 people and that is where it should stay. Maybe im to old skool or just living in denial that intimacy is nothing sacred anymore. but hey, thats just me
Right on man.

i dont think y'all should judge a man or woman based on how many people they've slept with, or call them names. at all. it's nothing to do with who they are as a person. OP if he cheats on you i'm guessing he's just not comfortable with you anymore. nothing to do with "whores and sluts"

i dont think y'all should judge a man or woman based on how many people they've slept with, or call them names. at all. it's nothing to do with who they are as a person. OP if he cheats on you i'm guessing he's just not comfortable with you anymore. nothing to do with "whores and sluts”
i dont think y'all should judge a man or woman based on how many people they've slept with, or call them names. at all. it's nothing to do with who they are as a person. OP if he cheats on you i'm guessing he's just not comfortable with you anymore. nothing to do with "whores and sluts"
Yeah he without sin cast the first stone, I say.