• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What is the most addictive substance?

That's not how it works (unless his sessions involved oxygen deprivation).

ebola

Alcohol, with a second for SSRI's. SSRI's, alcohol, crack, and heroin all together took the cake for combinations though. Alcohol has been the single hardest though due to the high availability and low price. DXM was pretty rough too. I guess it can be highly variable depending on how much of what you're doing during a given time period. Alcohol wd gave me life threatening seizures though.

I'm more of a cocktail guy.

For me the most addictive high would be Real OxyContin + MDMA
Heroin + Cocaine
Methadone/Suboxone + Klonopin or Xanax + Adderall or Meth

But for the most part Opiates and Benzos are my kryptonite.

Cocktail man. I would say H, Xanax, Crack, Oxy, some beers, and mulitple strains of good weed is the the most addictive combo I've done. Probably fucking terrible for you. Definitely took a psychological toll as I was always chasing ridiculous cocktails. Cocktail of choice these days:

low dose Clonazepam
a bowl of reggie
Beer or Wine consumed slowly

It's all my wallet and my mental health can afford.

Cocaine and Ethylphenidate in the sense that I can't stop when I start.

If physical addiction is taken into account, benzos are unrivaled. I also have problems with alcohol.

Oxycodone, Heroin, Opiates in general for addiction potential because you ca do it everyday and in my opinion it is the most addictive of substances vs, amphetamines, cocaine; However my favorite drug had to be the highly pure molly I managed to get and use 2 times by far better than anything else available in terms of 'that-great-feeling' plus the sensations so yeah MDMA (pure, or close to it)is the best and in my opinion and If that was addictive then we would have a lot of people rolling hard all the time...

I'm like that animal in those Honeycombs commercials. Ya know, "Honeycombs! Honeycombs! Me want Honeycombs!"

Except with heroin.

lol you might just be my favorite junkie of all time Carl

not sure if that's a good or bad thing, take it as you will :p

Honestly though, LSD might just be the most addictive thing I have tried. Not in the way that I crave it, but in a way that I can hardly see life as worth living without it 8o

Gabapentin because the physical withdrawal surpasses heroin and benzos by miles. It's not an addictive drug as in being fun, it's just such hell to get off.

IV cocaine, in close second comes IV heroin. IV hydromorphone and methamphetamine are up there aswell

I'd have to say opiates... I haven't had much experience with very strong opiates but I remember the minute I tried hydrocodone it was like I had found a new world.. no other substance has ever come close to that.

IV heroin
IV cocaine

those two have given me such intense cravings, especially the past two days.

I could take meth or leave it, the only reason i really used it so much was that I couldn't get cocaine or heroin and I felt the need for something strong.

IV heroin
IV cocaine

Same here.

Ive read that heroin users are always chasing their first high, this never happened to me. The best feelings I ever got from heroin was while I was extremely dopesick. (I mean how in 10 seconds you go from freezing cold, runny nose, close to shitting self, near panic, to All warm, no worries etc)
(sorry im new..)

The only 'first high' I have always tried to reproduce was with lsd. I had my best trip ever the first time I took it(16 years ago), everytime I have taken it since I was hopeful it would be as good, or better, but its never been close. So in a way this was the most addictive substance I ever took.

Last edited:
Same here.

Ive read that heroin users are always chasing their first high, this never happened to me. The best feelings I ever got from heroin was while I was extremely dopesick.

The only 'first high' I have always tried to reproduce was with lsd. I had my best trip ever the first time I took it(16 years ago), everytime I have taken it since I was hopeful it would be as good, or better, but its never been close. So in a way this was the most addictive substance I ever took.

Say what?
You mean from going from dopesick to well?