• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What is the most addictive substance?

Heroin/oxymorphone
and maybe methamphetamine though I never experienced any addictive tendencies with it. Granted I've never used it enough or binged on it, but knowning how I can be with amphetamines which imo isn't that addictive meth must be 10 fold more.

For me it has definitely been opiates.. particularly heroin given that I can get it easier than pills and it is always available. I smoke cigarettes, and find nicotine somewhat addictive but nowhere near opiates.. like it feels like I only want to smoke on H.. lol.

I also forgot about 2ce that shit is fuckin amazing I just wanted to do it again and again

Plus unlike other psychedelics which can be a hit or miss with trips 2ce would always be good since its supposed to be LSD with MDMA so that speedy feeling would cause euphoria and an uplifting mood while your tripping your balls off and it's much more direct and in control if ya no what I mean

Last edited:
I'd say meth as that has given me the most intense cravings of my life, like, FIEND shit... but honestly weed is the only drug I've been truly addicted to and done nothing about the problem :\

One tab of 2ce has made me trip harder then 10 grams of shrooms and they were some good as shrooms
Like the visuals for 2ce are so intense it blows shrooms out of the water but 10 gs of shrooms had me floored I couldn't move or thought I couldn't move I felt so heavy and was switching worlds as I was leaving this dimension inside my brain and my body felt like a big slime blob

I can say shrooms are a bit addicting to if I ever had a big amount I would be doing them a couple times a week maybe even every other day until they were gone

Last edited:
I also forgot about 2ce that shit is fuckin amazing I just wanted to do it again and again

Plus unlike other psychedelics which can be a hit or miss with trips 2ce would always be good since its supposed to be LSD with MDMA so that speedy feeling would cause euphoria and an uplifting mood while your tripping your balls off and it's much more direct and in control if ya no what I mean
Your description only makes me think of 2C-B.

I dunno that's just my experience with 2ce like not as chaotic as shrooms so I wouldn't say in full control just not as chaotic

And when I was comin up I swear it felt like I took a shit ton of Molly and was floored but during the whole trip it did feel like amphetamines like my heart was racing pretty fast and my jaw was clinched tight

Last edited:
I got/have the visual/audio slight hallucination part, and some euphoria reminiscent of molly... but my mind is crystal clear. A tad ike lsd or 25i but without thought/feelings tumbling over themselves.

Heroin and cigarettes are the only ones I haven't been able to quit. But Meth and Coke certainly had a hold on my for a long time.

Surprisingly, nicotine. However, Heroin was the most destructive for me.

Heroin, I can do other opiates and not have the same intense cravings as I do for dope. I swear there is something about dope that makes it more addictive then other opiates.