• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Welcome to my Christmas Table.

Sorry im late, shit of a day in traffic.
Can I stick these beers in the fridge?
Anyone for a left over's sandwitch?

Evening Maxload,

Help yourself to the beers in the fridge while you wait for those to chill. =D

What are you up to this NYE?

Don't have plans at this stage. Will be back on Sunny coast, so might sit on Kings beach and watch the fire works (after a fat 1 or 2 of course). Head to NZ for my brothers wedding on jan 4th. Will be driving through Bangalow/Byron on Tue, are you still around then?

Last edited:
Excited about Maxfest yet? It's only 4 weeks away =D

Welcome back Keystroke, in fine form I see. ;)

Still waiting on accomadation for BDO but the plans for silliness are in place, got to love 5 day weekends. *cracks beer* Get any good pressies?

dam mn straight i am

hows everyone ?

can we get this table cut off from the bar tonight ;)

maxload - i'm always around that area so pm me and hopefully we can catch up and do something fun!!

i just finished dinnery stuff and dad let me open him xmas scotch. these waiters are a little thin on the ground though, i have to keep getting my own drink ;)

I got an iPod, iTrip, dvds (the best one being The Burbs) :D

clothes., etc!

Sounds good but it will only be a lunch break (my 2yr old will be the car for over 4hours by Byron so I'll need a "wigggles break". I'm working in Muwillumbah in Feb and I don't know where I'll stay for 3 weeks.If you have BDO tickets then we can meet then. Maxfest will kick on afterwards so I'll pm you closer to the day(s).

I fly in to Brissie on Monday, stay with my brother a day and then arrive in Byron area on Tuesday. I'll give you a buzz when I'm heading down there and see if I can catch you. ;)

I fly into brisbane on Saturday 9th of January, so either of you give me a buzz and we'll fiend on! :D

I'm sure we can arrange something Keystroke ;)

Yay! The next month is going to a world of fun. I'm really gonna need my Feb Detox this year, but it'll be well worth it =D

katmeow said:

I read about 500 pages of The Da Vinci Code... gonna knock this baby off tonight.... fab read for anyone who hasn't looked at it yet!!

Me and about a million other people got this for Christmas today too....pity i just finished reading it last week!!

I lack the ability to read more than about 20 pages of a book at a time though.....even though i totally get into the plot, i just have to put it down and do other things (plus i'm a slow reader).

what the fucking fuck is going the fuck on here, fuckers?

merry christmas.

(i read about a hundred pages of "the bell jar" today - it's great - whilst sleeping and being bored by family :)).

I've reached that point, when after 12 hours of drinking, you no longer feel drunk but more like a zombie....each additional beer i drink is doing nothing for my state.

I think i'll hit the sack and start again when the cricket starts tomorrow at 11am.

i booked a flight to perth on jan. 1 at 1pm.. so i expect the most uneventful nye ever. being in albany though, it's going to be easy.

my family have left to go to a party and i've decided to stay home. tired and stoned and definitely not an fun to anyone else ;)

Hey *stumbles in* ..... I'm sorry I'm late too, family commitments and all that. Seriously there's no place I'd rather be right now than sitting around with my bluelight friends (preferably with heaps of drugs said bluelight friends would provide ;) )

*Mwah* <<<< that's a kiss on the cheek for MazDan. <3