Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Welcome to my Christmas Table.

MazDan

Bluelight Crew
I now declare my table open to all who wish to pull up a seat and enjoy spending some time at it during the next 36 hours or so.

So if you are feeling a bit lonely or its all getting to you a bit or maybe you just feel like grabbing a drink and sitting at the table for a good laugh.

Dont be shy, your all welcome at my table.

So what are you drinking and what have you brought to the table?

Im taking it a bit easy just yet.........straight coke.

Oh and my present to all those who sit at my table............topless waiters and waitresses..............no sexism here..........lol.

I got 5 litres of goon and a case of Stella beer,

how ya going tonight MazDan?

:D

haha, yeah im cool mate.........had a pretty good day actually.........brought a case and a mate and i had a few and then watched a movie called Stuck on you.............one of them movies that you see all and any good bits during the previews.........ho hum.

Went up the pub for a few games of pool............Im pretty good if i must say so myself..........lol.........so is my mate.

Then home and now Im alone with you guys.........prolly gunna sink some Vodka and cokes soon...........

Why vodka u ask??.............becos it was there...........lol.

i got a litre of champagne today. and scotch and stuff too.
good times...

sounds good Mazza, I had a bottle of Vodka but drunk it... I dont even know when? one day it was here one day its empty!

yep I'm onto my second Schooner glass of Soft Fruity White wine and I might crack a beer soon....

how you doing eloise? you can sit here.... >

=p

mmmm......lol..........sounds like it will be.

So how many are gunna get smashed online here tonight??

What have you 2 been up to tonight Eloise and Keystroke?

((Mazdan speaks to waiters and waitresses) bring out some of the cheese platters and various nibblees........couple of plates each and a pile of prawns..........oh and some moist towels..........also some cool and non intrusive music in the background.)

I spent 30 minutes almost waiting in line at a bottleshop, then my card didnt work cause St George ATM cards are "too thin" for their Eftpos machine....

so I ended up going to another bottle-o, I had this dream last night where I was jumping out of an aeroplane and parachuting to the ground and when I got to the ground a girl was waiting there to sex me up.... as soon as I got my parachute off, she said no ..... it was weird

and now I'm getting drunk :p

i've got some fine young women coming over later to go out n get drunk with me. anyone who wants to come along, start your bidding any time...

I'll offer 32 cents....

round it down!

what are you upto Mazza? whats planned for tomorrow guys? (and girls)

I'm gooning on like a mongrel!

just got a frozen Passiona bottle and squeezed the ice into a Highball glass and now mixing it with goon

goon slurrppy

^^^^^^ lol.....classic.

OK, just picked up some smokes.

I will be up early prolly, no matter how late i go to bed....Im to used to being up at 3.

So I will then try and sneak a few extra hours........then prolly come on here for a while before goiong out to my sisters for lunch for a few hours.........tomorrow night I get to spend at my mates place with a few friends chilling drinking and eating like pigs.....lol.........oh and drinking a bit more of course.

Hooray for topless waiters! I can offer you all cocktail sausages and bbq sauce but no alcohol :eek:

THR.........shall i ask the cooks to look after those for you?

Love cock..........tail frankfurters.

I got a 40gb iPod and an iTrip for Christmas and a Cocktail "kit" thing with all different glasses, shakers, spoons, weird things and a huge book on cocktails...

I only know that cause the Cocktail mixing thingo is wrapped in christmas wrapping that when held upto the sun you can read the box,

haha

Had 4 breezers round a friends place and some wine and now I'm drinking some vodka... and gosh it's making me tired. I think I'll be in bed in half hour.

Christmas rocks.

That's be swell. They need to be cooked enough so the sausage is fully out of the skin.

^^^ consider it done.

Welcome Katmeow.........oh and thanks so much for the link to the pics..........they were bloody magic.......lol.

I would like to propose a toast.............To all those who will join us at the chrissy table.

Cheers.

mexmas04.bmp