• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Welcome to my Christmas Table.

Donny Don't said:
I lack the ability to read more than about 20 pages of a book at a time though.....even though i totally get into the plot, i just have to put it down and do other things (plus i'm a slow reader).

DaVinci Code will work for you, I guarantee it. It's not a hard read.

my thoughts after the meal: mmmm, that was kinda nice. i was hungry. but damn that would be one bland meal without the gravy!

* Stumbles to the table days late then leaves just as quickly when realising impending need to vomit is not receding *

Ahh hangovers...

OMG..........Seriously..........OMG.

I just cant think of anything else to say at the moment.

I have the worst hangover I have had for 10 years or more.

And I love it.........means I had a good time somewhere.........I did didnt I?

lol..........Trashed.......since when did Galiano make a black one..........I knew Opal Nero did.........anywho, its gone and Im gunna be shitting black for yonks i reckon.

Oh I so hope everyone had a great time...............I did.......easily my best chrissy for as long as i can remember.

Hi to everyone thats still up or getting up.

Magic day here in Sydney

I need more coffee.

* Thinks about coffee. Pukes *
* Eats some notbacon. Pukes *
* Goes to beach. Hopefully doesn't puke"

Last edited:
Ahhhhhhhh...

A hangover free Boxing Day.
Quite the novelty.

I hope this party is still going. oh, hang on, this is Bluelight! Of course it is!!
And aren't some of you looking seedy this morning......

Waiting for Popavich to get here so the Post-Christmas drinking can commence.........

Oh I feel sick.

Just managed an hours sleep.

Must ........think.........straight..............test.............about............to .......start.

More...........coffee.

Hi to everyone.

I have a huge one tonight as well.............lol.

I've still got heaps of alcohol left here, but I'm gonna wait until at least lunch-time before I crack a beer!

/\ /\
Yes... a popavich FEST i dare say. And, just quietly... i find myself rather scared.

Almost ready, just finishing off the last of the fresh batch of Gin, Vodka, Scotch and Bourbon I've made up. All 10 litres of it =D

Don't worry Duckboy, we don't have to drink it ALL today, I'm taking some of it north with me ;)

I'm grabbing my first beer now, for a brunch kinda thing.

brunch involves toast, muffins, eggs, bacon and beer!

:D

i went to the races
stayed home last night smoking lots = lots of happy sleep!

:)

but albany is full of more dumb bitches than i care to mention, so i cut today short. i'm home safe now, mready to drink those stones ginger beer drinks (which rule)

Anyone still at the table?

How fucking GOOD are holidays. Seriously. I spent the whole of Boxing Day in bed with a book... only emerged to eat Maccas and retire back to bed with a packet of kettle chips and a big glass of red cordial. The day went like this: read for 1-2 hours, snooze 1-2 hours. Eat. Repeat. It was glorious. :)

Today my mission for the day was to get a few groceries and pick up my car from where it was left Christmas night. And that's it. Tomorrow: movies perhaps? Maybe a barbecue?

*Ahhhh*

:) I am so happy right now.

^^ ya, i'm still here, only just though. the christmas cheer has worn of in this house, maybe it has something to do with there being 8 people in the house so it's a nightmare to do anything, i.e: shower, make food, play internet, watch tv.....there is always someone else doing what you want to do.
but if it means having my bro's and sis home, then i guess i'm all for it!!! :)

I actually feel good today.........finally.

I was off my titts on Sunday night with a few mates when we dropped a shit load of bickies..........spent yesterday recovering with sleep then cricket then sleep then cricket........call out to fix an electrical problem then more sleep.....lol.

Great to see everyone had a magic time.........I sincerely hope that BL was able to help any who were alone this year.

I wasnt for the first time in many however I do know what its like..........I cried pretty much all of last christmas........worst depression i can remember.

If I can help stop someone else going through that shit then I will.

Keep smiling all.

How are the foodstuffs on the christmas table holding up? After a few days i imagine they're starting to get on the nose and grow things....

:)