• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Welcome to my Christmas Table.

it's 2:30, i can't believe i haven't had a beer yet.

i'd best remedy this asap!! i think i'll start with a stella. *cheers people*

^^ werd!

the only thing is i've been drinking beer since 2 (i know, time got away from me and i started late) and have not heard a word of disapproval from either parent yet. =D

Merry Christmas everyone!!!!
I am on my own tonight as bf is at work till 12am so the computer is my best friend thinking about having an absolute and lemonade.....hope everyone has had a nice day.

woohoo..........I cant believe it.

I actually enjoyed christmas with my family.

I wasnt invited anywhere last year and previous to that it was always basically a shit fight.

I had quite a few words to say on the subject early in the year cos i was pretty disgusted and it seems to have payed off.........shit everyone acted really like they actually gave a fuck...........well most anyways....lol.

And now my more traditional christmas starts........with my mates.........this is the bit i look forward to each year.

So how is everyone??

where is nickyj???

I was sure he was alone this year.....maybe his plans changed after all.

Eloise???

Keystroke??.........good to see ur kicking on son.........lol.

And Donny..........on ya champ.

I hope the waiters and waitresses have been attending to your EVERY need.....lol.........haha........u didnt know about thast did you........I no how to look after my guests you see.......lol.

I propose a toast to the fabuluous poeople of bluelight who are still enjoying chrissy together.

To you guys.

Merry christmas all.

Cookiequeen said:
Merry Christmas everyone!!!!
I am on my own tonight as bf is at work till 12am so the computer is my best friend thinking about having an absolute and lemonade.....hope everyone has had a nice day.

Hi cookie Queen.......welcome to the table.

Dont be shy, just tuck into the food, there is plenty out and plenty more to come.

Drinks are all on the house so help urself and be merry.

Tell us all about ur day thus far.

I have had a nice day...well it started off silly cause I had a fight with boyfriend cause I thought his parents didn't want to see me but in the end I was being a dick and it is all sorted out now.
I dropped a bowl of cashews on myself and the road while I was getting into the car when we were going to my parents place......was funny at the time!

had a nice dinner with my oldies my mums cooking rocks at too much

and now I am on my own for a few hours and have just poured my first alcoholic beverage " cheers" mmm this tastes really good nothing beats absolute vodka ....

Ahhh It's good to be back. Cascade Premium number one down the hatch =D

I hope Santa was good to everyone, apparently he found out about all that stuff I did cos all I got was a wallet :p It IS a nice wallet though.

I know it's been said, but Cheers to Mazdan for providing such a welcome place to come and spend Xmas
14.gif

thanks mazdan I don't feel lonely anymore and these waiters are very efficient my glass is always full!!!

started the day hung over with my mate.

had lunch, drank diet coke and stumbled around a bit.

put on a pretty pastel dress when my grandmother voiced disgust over my black number- she was happy then.

watched a movie.

just had a j and now i'm feeling much better.

let's hear it for the country!
(savour the moment, for i will rarely say that in my life)

MazDan said:
yeah no probs bro.........actually I might join u.

haha, and we can make snide comments about everyone thats left inside....lol.

hey where is Katmeow??

Pop???

Lspace??

Eloiuse??

Sorry, I went to bed, vodka got the better of me ;)

I went to the beach today with my dad.

It was cold & cloudy so no-one was there.

I read about 500 pages of The Da Vinci Code... gonna knock this baby off tonight.... fab read for anyone who hasn't looked at it yet!!

Merry Chrissie kids!

<3

Hmm What to do for Xmas dinner?? There is no food in the house, and I had enough trouble finding an open bottle shop to get beer, let alone food!!

Damn me for being drunk and hideously unprepared!:|