• The database table for Search and "New Messages" functionality is currently being rebuilt. Until it is completed, you may see empty or incomplete results for these.
  • Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest Posting RulesBluelight Rules
  • PD Moderators: Cream Gravy? | Transform | Vastness | Xorkoth
  • Bluelight HOT THREADS
  • Let's Welcome Our NEW MEMBERS!

☛ Official ☚ The Big & Dandy DOC Thread - Third opinion

Xorkoth

🎨 ARTministrator 🎨
Staff member
Yeah it's definitely its own thing and unique. I have often told people, when asked what it's like, "it's like LSD and mescaline had a love child". It has aspects of and similarities to both parents, but is its own, brand new person with unique qualities.

Pfafffed

Bluelighter
I don't really see it as being much like either mescaline or LSD, but that's not saying much. It's really a bit of a standout in my opinion, it's own thing. I personally don't get the love and emotional richness of mescaline with it, and the headspace feels a bit more akin to 2C-C or 2C-D than LSD. There's a lot of overlap with both LSD and mescaline as to when I would use it, though. They're all long acting, stimulating, and reasonably clear headed

Last edited:

Bare_head

Bluelighter
is it eurphoric like the 2c-x's? i have never tried 2C-E so i cant say i have the full knowledge on all the 2c's and unfortunately i never got to try 2c-d or 2c-c but i heard many good things about it being like psychedelic tofu as i think shulgin described it.

i guess like all psychedelics set and setting is key. though i find aMT and stuff like 2C-I to have that euphoric push albeit totally different.

which was the original STP? was that DOB or DOM? im gonna read some phikal. i must have read it about 1000 times but it never gets old =D

It was DOM :)

Buzz Lightbeer

Bluelighter
STP, serenity, tranquility, peace is DOM.
DOC can get unbelievably euphoric, the bodyhigh and stimulating push contribute to that. It's good stuff

Xorkoth

🎨 ARTministrator 🎨
Staff member
Yeah it's more euphoric than the 2C-Xs IMO. At least I find it so. More uniformly euphoric I should say, the 2C-Xs can be very euphoric but also bumpier/less consistent/more unpredictable.

DOM was the original STP.

AMT is a whole other ball game since it is a very strong triple releaser, AMT is more like MDMA style euphoria. DOC is euphoric in the way of typical psychedelics, as a receptor agonist rather than releaser.

By the way 2C-C gets a bit of a bad rap in PIHKAL IMO. I love it and find it quite euphoric and introspective and worldly. I prefer it to 2C-B, personally.

Bare_head

Bluelighter
very interesting Xork! funnily i found 2C-B not that effective orally and found it a bit hit and miss unless i snorted it, yes it hurt like hell but the come up was instant and the euphoric push was more pronounced.

i do not reccomend snorting any 2C-x's but 2C-B has a fairly good safety profile . the burning does hurt but i kind of liked it because of the mental effects =D

2C-C is definitely on my list to try before i die now =D

Pfafffed

Bluelighter
very interesting Xork! funnily i found 2C-B not that effective orally and found it a bit hit and miss unless i snorted it, yes it hurt like hell but the come up was instant and the euphoric push was more pronounced.

i do not reccomend snorting any 2C-x's but 2C-B has a fairly good safety profile . the burning does hurt but i kind of liked it because of the mental effects =D

I'm the same way with 2C-B. Most people find it to be empty eye candy when used intranasally, emotionally rich and therapeutic when taken orally. That's not me. I get a lot more out of it intranasally.

Xorkoth

🎨 ARTministrator 🎨
Staff member

Yeah the 2C-Xs are more intense snorted, but the same is true when they're plugged, it's similar but snorted is even more of an intense peak. But I prefer plugged by a large margin because it doesn't hurt and is just overall superior and more comfortable, while being stronger than oral still.

simstim

Bluelighter
How is DOC when snorted? I've snorted most of the 2c series. I think the only 2c I've tried orally is 2c-e.

Xorkoth

🎨 ARTministrator 🎨
Staff member
I remember someone many years ago talking about DOC being really good snorted, at least twice as potent. But I recommend against it, it's so potent, you can't weigh a single dose accurately on a scale, especially if you're cutting it in half from a normal oral dose. You could make a nasal spray with a spray bottle that releases a known volume per spray and dose it that way. But I'd be really careful, DOC causes vasoconstriction and there have been deaths from it (granted, huge doses). Still, I would be worried that snorting it would increase the side effects due to more rapid onset and blood serum concentration. If you must try, start very small and make sure you know what you're doing and use a nasal spray with an accurate spray bottle and be damn sure of your dose.

simstim

Bluelighter
I remember someone many years ago talking about DOC being really good snorted, at least twice as potent. But I recommend against it, it's so potent, you can't weigh a single dose accurately on a scale, especially if you're cutting it in half from a normal oral dose. You could make a nasal spray with a spray bottle that releases a known volume per spray and dose it that way. But I'd be really careful, DOC causes vasoconstriction and there have been deaths from it (granted, huge doses). Still, I would be worried that snorting it would increase the side effects due to more rapid onset and blood serum concentration. If you must try, start very small and make sure you know what you're doing and use a nasal spray with an accurate spray bottle and be damn sure of your dose.
Do you think it would be ok to trust the dosing of 3.5mg pills going around? Others have said the green ones are supposed to be dosed properly...

Xorkoth

🎨 ARTministrator 🎨
Staff member
Hmm, well I'm not sure. I'd think if anything I'd expect them to be underdosed if not accurate. But it depends on how professional the operation is. A sloppy operation could have a lot of variability in doses, and uneven distribution in the pills. Or they could be trustworthy. It's hard to say.

Pfafffed

Bluelighter
Yeah the 2C-Xs are more intense snorted, but the same is true when they're plugged, it's similar but snorted is even more of an intense peak. But I prefer plugged by a large margin because it doesn't hurt and is just overall superior and more comfortable, while being stronger than oral still.
Hehhh...well, I got nosebleeds from it sometimes when I insufflated it, so let me tell you plugging it was not something that I felt great about before or after 😅

Xorkoth

🎨 ARTministrator 🎨
Staff member
Thing is, with plugging it's diluted so not the same thing. Whenever I have diluted a dose of 2C-X into 3mL of water and plugged it, I experienced no pain or any other issues whatsoever.

simstim

Bluelighter
I tried vaping 2ce a few times. That was interesting. It still made me really sick and negative body load (vomiting, sweating, fast heart rate, face turn red, high BP). At least it didn't have the burn of intranasal. Can't wait to get a job soon so i can order some DOC.