• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☛ Official ☚ The Big & Dandy DOC Thread - Third opinion

no one wants to go deep at a rave
Yeah, it's kinda dramatic for me, considering that I would like to know people, specially if I would like to flirt with anyone, then I necessarily would like to go deep.
I guess I'm that kind of people that the media calls "sapio-sexual".
Or well, just talking with people, small talk it's boring

Well said. You have to be active on this indeed. Hiking, dancing, ... . And indeed its so social. Moreso than MDMA imo. Well maybe not "more" but definitely leaning more to real talking instead of the regular "hey I love you !" during parties.
I have a shirt with "tavisupleba" ('freedom' in Georgian writing) which I regularly wear during raves and when people ask me about it I explain how I love the country and its people. I just want to start a conversation about what freedom means to people but no one wants to go deep at a rave ;).

Yeah, DOC facilitates deep discussions, very real discussions, about anything and everything, always insightful and on a very high level. The topic tends to center around humanity/the world, and typically whoever I trip with and I basically don't stop talking for the entire day. I feel intellectually sharp and able and willing to communicate very well and am very articulate. On occasions I have spent the trip writing, when I was by myself, and the writing is actually very good, with truly insightful thoughts (rather than the psychobabble of disjointed thoughts that some drugs can make one feel are profound thoughts in the moment). There is also always a lot of great, warm humor, lots of laughter, and wordplay. It has at times made me feel some social anxiety when I was thrown into a hectic situation where I had to appear normal and was amongst a lot of people (one time at a concert that was at a theater that was mostly attended by older rednecks drinking beer... thousands of them).

Sucks my doc tabs were bunk. This one guy has 2mg pellets but absurdly priced. I need to take 3-4 mg from what I’ve gathered

Sucks my doc tabs were bunk. This one guy has 2mg pellets but absurdly priced. I need to take 3-4 mg from what I’ve gathered

If its pure powder you will absolutely feel 2mgs of DOC, and strongly in fact. Without tolerance set in 4mgs in VERY powerful and not a goodtime for alot of people. Personally ive done 4-5mgs a bunch of times but it was in an era where i was using DOx compounds like twice a week. And some of those times id ended up taking Clonazepam to smoothen things out a bit. If you get a new batch id still take 2mgs at first and see what your working with.

Well they’re 2 tabs not powder unfortunately. They are ridiculously costful but this one source is renowned for being on point with his absurdly large inventory of compounds

I have been sitting on a good amount of DOC but had taken a long break from it and up until recently all psychedelics briefly while I worked on some lingering personal issues. I took around 2 mg today at a virtual reality conference I am attending and it's been an amazing return. I like what xorkoth said in the past of it being a psychedelic adderall...as someone who didn't realize he had adhd until he was an adult I have to say this is a great description. This headspace would be pretty optimal for me for design work

^ Nice seeing you around man.
I haven't, but I feel like it would mess to much with my sleep if I tried it.

Well years ago i would sometimes take 350ugs of DOC at around 7am and it would work wonderfully as a day enhancer, make the world sparkle and give me a nice push of energy. Was deff a little more than a microdose tho, but since the dose wasnt that high and i took it very early in the day it didnt effect my sleep this way @Img_9999

Bought some DOC pills off a popular DN vendor and the potency was very low/inconsistent. Took what was supposed to be 3mg and I was able to go to bed 8 hours after I took it. I think they are completely filler. :/

Last edited: