• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest Posting RulesBluelight Rules
  • PD Moderators: Cream Gravy? | Transform | Vastness | Xorkoth
  • Bluelight HOT THREADS
  • Let's Welcome Our NEW MEMBERS!

The Big & Dandy Basic LSD Questions Thread - The Fourth Iteration

showtek

Bluelighter
Joined
Nov 4, 2007
Messages
98
Location
Sydney, Australia
The Big and Dandy LSD Thread







External Information Links



Focused Discussion Sub-threads



Relevant Threads




PREVIOUS THREAD:
FIRST PAGE - LAST PAGE



[Original post:]

I've never tripped before but I may be getting two acid tabs.

Apparently they are relatively weak though.

For a first time tripper, how strong would the trip be to me? Would it be worth buying the two tabs?
The pic on the tabs is a butterfly. Also, if I smoked some weed while tripping, how would that work out?

Thanks in advance. ^^
 
Last edited by a moderator:

swilow

Bluelight Crew
Joined
Mar 9, 2005
Messages
31,886
Location
Your double slit
^Hey, just merged your query in here dude.

Well, apparently weak could mean a few things. Theres no real way to gauge your dose if you don't know it already- if that makes sense. I would always adives a first-timer to take one hit for their first experience- I don't know whether you should buy two, let your wallet determine that ;).

I rarely smoke weed on LSD; I just don't want to, but a lot of people find their trips can take a more paranoid and anxious turn after smoking. Of course, it really depends on your tolerance. If your a regular smoker who doesn't get blasted out of his 'ead from pot, you'd be fine to smoke. However, if your only a occaisional user, I would personally say don't smoke; save it for the comedown.
 

Max Power

Bluelight Crew
Joined
Dec 2, 2007
Messages
9,720
Pretty_Diamonds said:
How are you guys getting acid so easily? Is it rare for you guys?

It seems like I can't find any!

*cries*

once you find a source, it will be steady flowing.

patience is a virtue. ;)

[note: you just won't find that source here. :D ]
 

inotocracy

Bluelighter
Joined
May 21, 2006
Messages
888
^ I never made the connection until just now, but my first bad acid trip (and the reason I hate Berkeley) I believe was directly caused by smoking a blunt. It was 4/20, we were in people's park and sparked a blunt. I was starting to peak and next thing you know all I wanted was to get out, I had a strange sense of insecurity and paranoia flush over me.

Not quite sure why it didn't occur to me now but I believe weed was the direct cause of it.
 

Roger&Me

Bluelighter
Joined
Dec 8, 2004
Messages
23,507
Location
all posts made by the Bluelight username "Roger&Me
I agree with swilow. Daily smokers are the only people that should really fux with smoking weed on LSD. I smoke daily, and it hardly even alters the trip for me when I smoke -- I just enjoy the taste, and it helps ease some nausea that can be caused by the insanely high dosages I'm inclined to take.

However, last time I tripped, my friend who doesn't smoke much started panicking MAJORLY after taking just one baby rip of chronic out of my bubbler. It was not a good experience for him; I gave him a temazepam and put him to bed and all was cool, but it kinda fucked up the good vibes during my peak. I didn't mind though, shit happens when you trip--you gotta learn to go with the flow.

edit--on an interesting note. being a daily smoker, I've found that when I take Lucy, my trip sometimes won't really "kick in" until I take a hit of weed. Its as if the weed runs through my system instructing the LSD to stand at attention and go full speed ahead. Often, i won't feel it at all--until I take just 1 hit. Then the air develops a deep, hovering purple fog and I know I'm in for a good ride.
 
Last edited:

Pretty_Diamonds

Bluelight Crew
Joined
Jul 13, 2007
Messages
3,371
Location
USA
MaxPowers said:
once you find a source, it will be steady flowing.

patience is a virtue. ;)

[note: you just won't find that source here. :D ]
Yeah, yeah, I know. I'm not looking for sources on here.

It's just frustrating.

JUST VENTING.
(don't mind me)
 

mexican seafood

Bluelighter
Joined
Jan 19, 2005
Messages
266
Roger&Me said:
I agree with swilow. Daily smokers are the only people that should really fux with smoking weed on LSD. I smoke daily, and it hardly even alters the trip for me when I smoke -- I just enjoy the taste, and it helps ease some nausea that can be caused by the insanely high dosages I'm inclined to take.

However, last time I tripped, my friend who doesn't smoke much started panicking MAJORLY after taking just one baby rip of chronic out of my bubbler. It was not a good experience for him; I gave him a temazepam and put him to bed and all was cool, but it kinda fucked up the good vibes during my peak. I didn't mind though, shit happens when you trip--you gotta learn to go with the flow.

edit--on an interesting note. being a daily smoker, I've found that when I take Lucy, my trip sometimes won't really "kick in" until I take a hit of weed. Its as if the weed runs through my system instructing the LSD to stand at attention and go full speed ahead. Often, i won't feel it at all--until I take just 1 hit. Then the air develops a deep, hovering purple fog and I know I'm in for a good ride.

i think at least part of that can be attributed to the fact that smoking is such a comfort-act for daily smokers. i mean, personally, i associate smoking a bowl with chilling out, kicking off my shoes at the end of the day. thus i find it relaxes me on psychedelics. i think if i've learnt anything from psychedelics it's that the mind plays the biggest part of the experience, not the substance itself.
 

Al_S_Dee

Bluelighter
Joined
May 24, 2006
Messages
436
Location
Southern Cali
LSD + weed can be an exhilarating combo. Usually works best when you are coming down from the acid peak. The weed mellows you out and makes the lingering acid effects more noticeable.
 

Youkai

Ex-Bluelighter
Joined
Jun 25, 2006
Messages
2,486
smoke DMT on L, not weed.


and 1+mg or nothing at all. when it comes to LSD its all a amtter of how big your dick is. so go big or go home.


oh and being on public streets on such a large dose is highly recommended, just make sure you tighten your belt REALY tight so when you deside you need to get naked its alil harder to do in public.


and whats up with that? all the kids yous ee naked runninga round ALWAYS have taken too much L. what is it about lsd that makes you want to get naked?
 

Max Power

Bluelight Crew
Joined
Dec 2, 2007
Messages
9,720
Youkai said:
smoke DMT on L, not weed.


and 1+mg or nothing at all. when it comes to LSD its all a amtter of how big your dick is. so go big or go home.


oh and being on public streets on such a large dose is highly recommended, just make sure you tighten your belt REALY tight so when you deside you need to get naked its alil harder to do in public.


and whats up with that? all the kids yous ee naked runninga round ALWAYS have taken too much L. what is it about lsd that makes you want to get naked?

my friend, on his last birthday, did a shitload of L and ended up in a police station


NAKED
 

LSDreamer

Bluelighter
Joined
Mar 5, 2008
Messages
495
True story (Seriously.): Guy took a bunch of L at CU Boulder, stripped down, ran around naked, then sexually assaulted a girl. Craziness.
 

Don Luigi

Bluelight Crew
Joined
Jul 16, 2006
Messages
13,212
Location
Carterhaugh
swilow said:
^Hey, just merged your query in here dude.

Well, apparently weak could mean a few things. Theres no real way to gauge your dose if you don't know it already- if that makes sense. I would always adives a first-timer to take one hit for their first experience- I don't know whether you should buy two, let your wallet determine that ;).

I rarely smoke weed on LSD; I just don't want to, but a lot of people find their trips can take a more paranoid and anxious turn after smoking. Of course, it really depends on your tolerance. If your a regular smoker who doesn't get blasted out of his 'ead from pot, you'd be fine to smoke. However, if your only a occaisional user, I would personally say don't smoke; save it for the comedown.


I would definitely advise against smoking cannabis whilst on your first LSD trip. I've been able to smoke it the whole way through a mushroom trip with not much effect but with acid, only a few tokes can but a paranoid, confusing edge on things. This is true even in the last hours of the trip. All subjective though.
 

SKL

Bluelight Crew
Joined
Sep 15, 2007
Messages
14,098
Location
NYC
Don Luigi said:
I would definitely advise against smoking cannabis whilst on your first LSD trip. I've been able to smoke it the whole way through a mushroom trip with not much effect but with acid, only a few tokes can but a paranoid, confusing edge on things. This is true even in the last hours of the trip. All subjective though.

Very very very good advice. Weed all too often can spin a good acid trip out into paranoia for me. I am no longer a regular smoker but when I was smoking pot was so ingrained into me that it would take me a second to realize what it actually was that was causing this phenomenon! The weed.
 

swilow

Bluelight Crew
Joined
Mar 9, 2005
Messages
31,886
Location
Your double slit
Youkai said:
smoke DMT on L, not weed.


and 1+mg or nothing at all. when it comes to LSD its all a amtter of how big your dick is. so go big or go home.

Hmm, I disagree. 1mg is too much for most people by far.
 

Youkai

Ex-Bluelighter
Joined
Jun 25, 2006
Messages
2,486
swilow said:
Hmm, I disagree. 1mg is too much for most people by far.

I know, I just love spreading missinformation.
:eek:


True story (Seriously.): Guy took a bunch of L at CU Boulder, stripped down, ran around naked, then sexually assaulted a girl. Craziness.

you'd think a naked mad tripped out of his mind would caus ethe girl to run befor sexual assult could take place..., craziness indeed
 

LSDreamer

Bluelighter
Joined
Mar 5, 2008
Messages
495
^Well, he knocked on her door and when she opened it a little he busted in and proceeded to sexually assault her. He was pulled off her and beaten up by some football players, all the while he was laughing and saying "You have no idea how much power I have!" I'm seriously not making this shit up haha
 

velvetacidchrist

Bluelighter
Joined
Apr 9, 2008
Messages
168
Location
Denver
So I'm about an 1hr/half away from meeting with my friends and dosing... I'm excited, a little too excited perhaps. I barely got any sleep and my stomach hurts because I'm so anxious. Ahhh.
 
Top